"You're one of the few students we're interviewing who didn't go to Oxbridge or LSE...

>"You're one of the few students we're interviewing who didn't go to Oxbridge or LSE. Why do you think HR passed your resume to us?"

"Obviously I am an example of how school names are irrelevant when compared to real world experience"

*unzips, drops ten inch lap hog onto the table*
"Any questions?"

"Because I'm clearly the only one with some fashion sense around here."

"i hate niggers and will not work beside one"

*walks out*

'I'm a black transsexual gay muslim refugee with a disability'

>instahired

I'm not from pol but this made me laugh.

Why? Obviously you're learning that those schools give poor candidates.

I suspect their numbers will continue to drop.

>not "transblack" too

"Because I went to an American Ivy Leavue school and only spent a semester at Oxford."

"I know where HR's kids go to school."

you forgot veteran's preference

As a hardworking professional who values my personal space, I have no desire to be employed by a firm whose employees are in the practice of sitting unreasonably close to one another.

Because apparently I meet the criteria for the job.

i still went to a rustlers group uni

underrated

My response: 'Obviously my work experience already in the field makes me as viable a candidate as someone who went to a marginally better school than me, in my opinion moreso'.

>Well, HR must be a fan of our funding fathers
>*winks and passes an envelope*

>>"You're one of the few students we're interviewing who didn't go to Oxbridge or LSE. Why do you think HR passed your resume to us?"

>I don't know, clearly they saw something valuable in my work experience and CV, as did you apparently by scheduling me for an interview. Now if you are going to ask condescending questions to me I'll be leaving. I have many more interview this week and a couple of job offers already on the table, I really have no time for these games, good bye and thank you for wasting my time

>everyone ITT making "clever" retorts
>if this or similar situation happened irl: "i...i d-don't know?" -stares blankly-

"Cause I done do that good work dun'cha'know?"

"Before we go any further what is the company Policy on safety naps and 4-chan lurking.

what kind of 12years old momma boy will start answering with "IDK"
if you dont know, shut the fuck up

"Because being an Oxbridge or LSE graduate doesn't mean much"

"They must have made a mistake and dos something correct for once."

because you have so many oxbridges that any contact they bring will be redundant.