Can you ever make it if you don't look like this as a female?

>small, short, thin nose
>big eyes
>big space between eyes and eyebrows
>pouty, down-arching full lips
>heart/triangle shaped face
>sharp chin

>inb4 b-but everyone is b-b-beautiful

you could be fit, do your makeup, style your hair, dress in flattering clothes and still could not compete with girls who naturally look attractive without any effort

people have different taste in faces
i like people with round noses and soft chins

don't worry about it

>Can you ever make it if you don't look like this as a female?
Yes

men have low standards, just take care of yourself

yes, all you have to do is lower your standards. that's the difference between men and women, and the reason why men are more likely to try and better themselves over time, women don't really have to try if they don't want to

also if by "making it" you mean modeling, she didn't make it on her looks alone, her dad is a millionaire who had his own fashion line

>Women don't have to try if they don't want to
>Be me female
>Wake up at 2am to get my makeup and hair ready for school/work
>Finally done now can eat breakfast
>Eat a single dust molecule because am not allowed to eat more than 50 centicalories unless want to get fat
>Go to school/work
>Try to navigate the social landscape of female colleges that all hate each other and be ready that you made the right choices
>Try to do all the sublte right sign language moves so the guys notice you
>Go home
>Go to sleep
>Repeat every day

this is why hungarian and finnish women are the hottest in the world, based mongolian rape genes

HUUURR LOOK AT ME I'M A GIRL IN THE INTERNET HUUUUR IT'S SO HARD BEING A FUCKING BASIC BITCH

grow the fuck up

men have to do all that shit too you wannabe special snowflake, except the make up part but you can substitute that for working out which, you know, actually requires peak physical effort unlike caking your face up.

Y'all do it to yourselves. We have nothing to do with any of that shit. The unrealistic standards of beauty are set by a bunch of old women. The social stresses women are subjected to are a product of women. I worked in a profession that was 90% female. I'll never forget one close colleague, her haggard face as she looked at me one day, and said:
>"Bitches, man."

I swear, some of you have no friends at all. I mean, you have groups of women that you associate with, attend functions with, and speak to, but not one actual fucking friend in the bunch.

Jesus Christ. Never mind, I retract my post, femanon. Did not think you were going to be dog piled like that so quickly. I wanna clarify that I am not criticizing you directly for doing the things you do. I just know a lot of women are stuck in a really shitty social system. But it doesn't have to be that way for you, because I also know women that have escaped it.

>countries of literal asian rape babies
>now the most racially pure countries left in Europe

really makes you think.

Taking the b8 so hard

which face is the mongolian?

What is "making it" as a female?
If it exists it's certainly not equatable to how a guy has to make it.

just do whatever makes sense with what you've got and you'll make it

Probably not. Women heavily rely on their looks In Order to ascend the social ladder

Since your life revolves around finding a guy who is thirsty enough to date you so you can leave when times are rough. Not going to happen if it takes you forever to find another dude

>wake up at 2am to get my makeup and hair ready
Lol, sure. From all the things you've listed that's the only thing that sounds like trying but you most definitely don't wake up that early.

Yeah this is my life too but they're not going to listen. Lot of guys on Veeky Forums want to be the most oppressed always cause if they're fuck ups it's on society, not them. Both men and women have to try really hard in different ways though.

/thread

Barbara Palvin and Thylane Blondeau

I'd fuck Barbara but she's not even THAT good looking.

If a girl is in a group of guys with another girl, that is prettier than her, she gets 0 attention. No matter the content of her words, whatever the more beautiful girl does or says will always be the center of attention. The other girl can only gain the attention of the group if the prettiest girl starts talking with her. Unfortunately, this is not likely to happen, because the pretty girl will be too overjoyed by all the orbiting to even try to make a human to human connection with the same gender.

are you fucking retarded

Of course any girl not too autistic or fugly can get a boyfriend. But to get promoted at the workplace she would have to work twice as hard as a male worker to be taken seriously and/or be the most beautiful of the females.

I am talking from observation and experience.

G
E
N
E
T
I
C
S

First off, you have no evidence to suggest that the 10℅ east azn admixture northern euros have was due to rape. It's more likely that shat happened was that European women saw the Mongolia /East Asian men more evolutionary fit so they had kids with them, just like white girls are doing with black men now. This rape myth is patriarchal propaganda. I'd bet with certainty that rapes were in the minority according to available anthropological data. So keep being salty mang

Northern euros have been in Europe for longer than my ancestors who arrived during the neolithic period and where east Asian admixture is nonexistent. having negligible to nonexistent east/west Asian admixture does not make more """ pure""" than a Scandinavian.

*does not make me

Any female born in the west who is at least average looking with makeup has already made it

>big eyes
We all have the same eyes, its about proportion and other parts of your face that make them appear larger. That said, this woman has pretty shaded/smallish looking eyes compared to most women.

She's pretty with makeup, but honestly she has a rather "handsome" face compared to a cutesy/juvenile looking woman when you look at her strong bone structure.

Not saying she isn't attractive, just that you picked a bad example of stereotypical female attractiveness.

Its Barbara Palvin. Cutesy juvenile is literally her schtick

STACEY just wakes up with her perfect EYES, NOSE and MOUTH meanwhile you're just fucking retarded

Gigi's nose is too short and rounded. Would a 10/10 profile with a ski slope nose.