Is the roman nose Veeky Forums ?

Is the roman nose Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

brainmeasures.com/calculator.aspx?calcid=25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>roman nose
you obviously have very little understanding of history and anthropology

Depends on the rest of your face. Can be effay, there's that gosha model with a huge one but still effay.

it can be. literally just dress well and take care of yourself and don't worry about it

which nose type is it then?

also is there any special type of men clothing that combines with it?

no, you didn't understand what he said

Jew nose

What nose shape is this?

(slightly pointy and angled, minimal soft bump, small to medium size, slim from the front)

>Is the roman nose Veeky Forums ?
yes, on the nose

like this?

What about mine ?

roman? your nose is so big its roamin' all over your face

haaaaa

The Roman nose is the best nose desu

Yeah more or less. What shape is this?

I used to think my nose was ugly as fuck... and I still believe it, but women seem to like the shape of it for some reason (majority are just indifferent to it tho), so I guess it can be a good feature to have??? I don't know if Veeky Forums or no but my girlfriend says that it looks very masculine, and my ex told me that it looked like the nose of those statues that you see in pictures (yeah, I'm still a little bit insecure about it so I asked them their opinions).

the thing about the roman nose is that if you walk near gold the tip wiggles slightly

Damn, on preview i thought it was my photo. The only difference is hair.

Here you go. I fixed the shape and the color a little bit. Now it pretty much looks the same.

Also what measurments fit in the medium size category? Mostly interested in profile

I thought this was a bad painting of a marble bust for a second

Your curly hair compliments your nose quite nicely. Just don't lose your hair.

no kys

brainmeasures.com/calculator.aspx?calcid=25

>hurr

Actually that's a textbook aquiline.
Which still isn't bad as long as your chin/jaw game is decent

>The Average Nose Length for a Female is 5.1 cm. And your nose is 4.1 cm. The Average Nose Sticks out 2.2 cm from face for a Female. And your nose sticks out 1.9 cm.

How are my measurements below average? I don't understand this. I always thought my nose was abnormally large.

The second measurement is from D to E, right? Not from your nostril to the tip? Could this be body dysmorphia?

you might just feel it's bigger because of your other proportions, if the rest of your face is small for example

normal

I don't think so. My head size and my other facial features are normal and I'm also relatively tall.

I always thought it was something between roman and aquiline. What is normal?

the mouth and chin also play a big part in looking like a statue

>(((that)))
>roman nose

OP is thinking of what can best be called an aquiline nose and it's actually quite common among Western Europeans - which anyone who doesn't take their geneological history lessons from coked-out Nazi rambling would know.

>but muh aryan
Nah. I find high-bridges and crooked noses the most appealing of those that are not evenly proportioned. Can totally be fa and even provide needed character to an otherwise "perfect" face. Maybe aesthetic individuality isn't effay but it sure is desirable.

I was just looking at this pic a few minutes ago and admiring her face.

Holy shit man, you look like a Marble Bust. Fucking true roman blood.

patrician

pic related plebeian

not op but i personally have that nose and i´ve been poked at school back in the day for it, just because it was different now people are just indifferent to it

picked on*

what even is my nose

That's a great nose, bro, it makes me think that you have a huge cock. I can see why chicks dig it.

cute

Dictator mode

>(((roman)))

I think you might be right you know, another thing that helps me to not look like I'm 80% nose is the fact that I have a huge head kek, and desu when you're already old and bald like my dad and my grandfather you kinda look badass with a nose that truly stands up, but that's only when you're old, of course.

That's true, too bad my jaw is not as square as I'd like it to be.

Well, that's a nice compliment. Sooo thanks, I guess :)

This thing actually does look a lot like me, same jaw line, same hair, same chin, and the back of its head is pretty much the same as mine.

France is were I got this nose from, actually (grandfather was French from Basque origins and I'm a copy paste version of him, although he was blonde and with straight hair).

Well, sadly that not true haha but it isn't small either so everything is good at the end

roman senator mode

how come?
if you are thinking about this image OP´s nose doesn´t go all the way down, it is just higher on the bridge

AS THE FLAMES ROSE
TO HIS ROMAN NOSE
AND HIS GEOS STARTED TO MELT

I feel like Filipino noses are objectively the most attractive. I am always told that my features are stronger than most white people.

10/10