Can someone please find/sell me this hoodie? I am so desperate...

Can someone please find/sell me this hoodie? I am so desperate. One of you Anons wore this on a waywt thread here in April. Please. I wanted to buy this so much and was saving up but now that I have enough when I searched up online on the sites it used to be on, its all sold out. Fuck I waited so long for this I'm gunna hang myself. Please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01MXMMY7A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ssLhzbTPBCKC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like it could be givenchy

It isn't givenchy. I forgot to put the name of it. It is Neil Barret Winged Horse hoodie but its all sold out online. So I am trying to find someone to sell me theirs

Lol this is me. Yeah its a Neil Barret hoodie i actually found it on sale half off for $300 at a Neiman Marcus outlet. Pretty much impossible to find online though :(

god damnit are you stupid fucks serious
you had to make a whole thread for this shit?

Hmu on IG if you wanna buy it. Ive worn it twice (just briefly for photoshoots) and it still has the neimans pricetag on it. Might let it go for $400

Ok what's your IG?

print your own for $30

Nihilsanctus

Its printed on neoprene, this isnt something you can make by uploading a png to customink you tasteless brokeboy.

you seem like a real sucker to me so buy it off amazon for around $800
Wiberlux Neil Barrett Men's Neoprene Horse Eagle Print Hoodie S Black amazon.com/dp/B01MXMMY7A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ssLhzbTPBCKC8

man that is embarrassing. whats the point of getting the clothes in the first place then?

Im a photographer. Its my job. Its half the reason i buy clothes.

>Nihilsanctus
damn i checked out your IG cuz it looked okay but fucking lol at pic related thanks for the chuckles bud

Wtf so autistic

Wow autism

>disrespectfully stuck at 40 followers
>42 likes
bro you just got #f4fed by bots kek

What a loser

what a fuckin loser

What a dumb loser

Ugly boy

dumb mongrel nigger

Lmao typical, spend $600 on a hoodie but have no fuckin friends

Lol i got to see this dudes instagram for myself

reminds me of myself tbqh hehe

alright my dude i thought it was p funny but stop samefagging you got issues too seems

fuck off you autistic retard mongrel

it's a bit scummy for trying to make profit on that
it's rare but there's no demand, it's not like a box logo, honestly just sell it for what you paid for it, no loss to you and the piece gets worn by someone who actually wants it rather than it just being used for photoshoots and then wasted by being sat in a closet not being worn
than again based on you seem pretty self absorbed so maybe it's expected

The only reason im trying to make a profit is because i honestly love the hoodie and dont want to sell it. But everyone has a price. Mine just happens to be $400. The guy was apparently saving up expecting to pay retail and im still willing to sell it to him $200 under retail.

I do wear my clothes for the record, its summer and i live in Texas. Im not tryna wear an oversized neoprene hoodie in 80-90 degree weather.

I mean honestly the dude bought it and can set the price how high or low he wants. He can do what he wants with the hoodie since he bought it lol at least he's willing to sell to OP and for a lower price than retail

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ohhh i thought retail was 300, sorry i can't read i'm retarded
that's fair then 400 seems like a good price if retail was 600 and it's VNDS