Summer women inspo

i'm looking for summer women inspo. i live in a hot and humid area and i can't stand the heat. i want to find a style which is fresh and classy at the same time, can Veeky Forums help?

bump

bump keep em coming ill try to post something later

bumpo

Please be my girlfriend

>posts nothing but asian women
what did they mean by this?

More like this

Requesting pic of Asian girl in white dickies and white supreme tee. Tee has like a 50s pinup girl sat on a wrench

cute. shame about the shoes

hold me back I'm bout to spaz (as in inspo dump)

this picture brings me joy

would date/10

W2c vetements gf

vetememes.com/store/models/school-shooter-haircut/
Btw, what is the name of the femanon on the center?

>femanon
Get out

Most of this inspo is really bad and only looks decent because the girls are really pretty

I am 100 percent sure most of these pics were posted by dudes

Non Veeky Forums person here
Can you recommend shops for female tshirts?

uniqlo is a good start. runs a bit small in the bust but reasonable quality for the price

>tfw uniqlo shop opening this fall in my city
i can't wait

bcn or just coincidence?

please post your female inspo then

yasssss boi
quines ganes

we can go check it out

sure bb

women don't look good when it gets hot out. they turn red, hair goes everywhere.

and makeup melts

eyes get all buggy too

not

wow

anyone watching the "poolside" edition of chillhop music on youtube? very aesthetic video of summers in socal and beach fronts.

wanna be my gf?

Why do women's clothes always have such high waists? High waisted stuff is so uncomfortable ;__;

it's the trend now, wait a few years or go thrifting friend. i agree tho i think mid-waist (just on or under the belly button) is best for comf

What on earth is going on with this woman's shirt? The more I look at it the more confusing it is.

i dont find it uncomfortable at all, high waisted stuff suits me better so i guess i've accostumed myself to it

Is there a specific name for her shorts, tried to find but never come up with anything, help pls

Maybe high waisted bermuda shorts? They look too long to be regular shorts but not long enough to be capris.

w2c shirt

This photo is great.

D E L I A S

what the fuck are those flipflops tho