You're posting those thigh-high outfits
You're talking that thigh-high philosophy
You're critiquing those thigh-high fits
You're living that thigh-high life

Other urls found in this thread:

goboiano.com/man-arrested-for-threatening-to-kill-sock-wearing-schoolgirls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Conversation starter:
Should thigh-highs be reserved for tall master race girls, or can womanlets be allowed?

they're cute on short asian girls

does thigh-highs on cute boys aswell?

No.

I'm fucking tired of this shit

We will not have any more fucking roastie sluts posting on this board
You need to leave immediately. I'm sick of these fucking whores polluting this board. Stay out of our WAYWT threads. You already get enough effortless attention from instagram and facebook you fucking sluts

Fuck off
Fuck off
Fuck off

LEAVE NOW

effay is a fucking male board where we can elevate above your normie shits. Post your chad bait outfits that you bought at the mall somewhere else you fucking DISGUSTING SKANKS

Get out you fucking pill popping, chad orbiting, neurotic fucking subhuman windbags
Get. Out.

You sound like you're fun at parties user.

...y-yes

Very good rent. Would read again

from current thinspo thread

>2

Flared skirt + thigh-high is a high-tier (heh) combo.

Sorry, normal adults do not have school girl fetishes

Why are you still posting? Are you autistic?

You were told to stop.

>normal adults
>Veeky Forums
just get out and let us enjoy our fetish you fucking bigot

Faggot

>gf wants thigh highs
>cant find any stores that have decent quality ones

Anywhere else I can look?

>autist calling others autists
calm down friend

uniqlo maybe

Imagine being this angry about not having a girlfriend.
There's a pretty good chance all your fits look like shit btw

These are my fetish desu.

>tfw no thigh high wearing gf

of course

but high tighs are not slutty
and we are not slutty
we may be girls (male)

i order them on aliexpress

Atleast I'm out of the closet unlike you....
Laughing at your existence

this is pathetic, my man. fuck off to /r9k/.

American Apparel

Amazon has some cheap ones.

correct message, counterproductive execution.

Just ignore/sage shit you don't think belongs, or if you are feeling really froggy make sure you use good memes and bants for ammo.

they dont exist anymore

Why is Veeky Forums so against thigh highs?

I like to wear them in private, I think they're very attention-grabbing on the street. If I want to wear them to go out I use longer skirts so the skin is not exposed. I wonder if the fetish items being treated like normal everyday clothing (think chockers, fishnets, etc) is a sign of (((something))).

>tfw gf likes thigh highs, chokers and fishnets(though she's yet to wear a pair of those)
w-what (((something))) do you think it could be a sign of?

Of fucking niggers

daddy issues

yer girls gonna cuck you

cucking is out of the question, just take my word for it. besides my country is 99,9% white and I live in the whiter region.
she did tell me she's kinda into that daddy stuff though

this, but cute asian girls in general

"... just take my word for it." Like every other would be Casanova you're going to think you have her charmed when the reality is you're nothing more than just another way for her to fulfill some Electra Complex because she is probably damaged goods. You will not be the first guy she calls daddy, nor will you be the last.

I'm not going to explain why you're wrong because it's pointless and you're just going to keep saying "everybody says/thinks that" so let's leave it at that

Or instead of pussyfooting you can explain the situation so I can go, "Golly gee, this guy really makes sense. Boy oh boy, am I a dumby." But I doubt that's the case. Have fun assuming a Parent/Child dynamic and being another piece of meat pumping her full of her dad's acceptance.

You remind me of kids who get into their first relationship and think they're going to get married. Three years later you'll still be thinking about what could have been and she'll be getting railed by a guy she met at a bar.

>clothing all has to have hidden meaning

goboiano.com/man-arrested-for-threatening-to-kill-sock-wearing-schoolgirls/

Watch out guys.

The message/execution is totally out of context, this thread is just dudes jerking off to thigh highs, nobodys attention whoring and collecting orbiters.
Back to your containment board retard