Can anybody help me legit check these please?

Can anybody help me legit check these please?
Thank you.

Quality looks very good. Don't think a fake could have quality like that and still be profitable. Everything looks in place. I'd say with 90% certainty they're genuine, it's "low" because I don't fux with slp, don't own any boots or anything

Are they your photos or a sellers?

Seller

You'd be surprised how good fakes are nowadays. The boot is ridiculously expensive so it won't hurt to be sure.

Their photos are terrible.
>no full sole
>no inner shoe
>no box label

They do look real but I personally don't own SLP boots.

How much are they?

Yup, I know.

Chain looks a bit sus

ask for a better picture of on the front. i don't see the center stitching on the "tongue" part and i don't know about that chain.

Fake OP trust me

I asked and I'm waiting for the new photos now, but I don't see the center stitching on photos from lustercatcher or listings on grailed??

care to say why?

can we fuck off with these threads?

There is a hide feature user.

I think these are real.

I own a lot of SLP and most high quality fake wyatt harness boots people buy are from Reondistrict and they have no logos and all that shit on the sole. The ones in your pics do and the only fakes with the accurate logos and sfuff on the sole are either from Piritpower who is a seller on taobao (the leather is 2 gud in those pics to be from him tho) or from one of those autistic Korean sites you need a proxy to order from which I highly doubt. These are probably legit.

This board really isn't that popular as it is. Would it really hurt to allow some of these newer posts to exist independent of fuccboi general?

I don't know user a few good threads is better than hundreds of shit threads.

The implication being that fuccboi general is a good thread.

tippity toppest m80

Well if people didn't just shit threads out their ass the general wouldn't be so awful now would it u cunt

I love when you can tell someone is a manlet by how they post.

Did the SLP thread trigger you, Stumpy?

This has nothing to do with your shit feminine aesthetic

I've never seen fakes with branding on the sole so these seem alright.

I see what you mean, but isn't that just the angle?
Also thank you for taking time to draw a circle and shit.