Is it possible for Manlets to be good looking?

5'5 manlet here, I feel worrying about being fit or fashionable is a waste of time for a manlet, since you will be UGLY either way.

At a club nearly all women are taller than you in heels, so it doesn't matter if you look like a male model, being shorter than a girl is an instant turn OFF.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZbG05ePWRQE?t=6m36s
sol3.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there are more important things in life to worry about my friend

5'6 here. I feel awful about it sometimes

Lol, but true

youtu.be/ZbG05ePWRQE?t=6m36s

I don't know how short men have the will to live after watching this vid.

Get LL surgery if it bothers you that much

1 year and 10k to be 5'7? I guess then girls will be shorter than me even with heels. I guess better than suicide but is it really?

Step 1. Stop giving a fuck about clubs. They're a waste of time and money.
Step 2. Stop giving a fuck about your height. It's done, you're short, get over it and deal with the cards you've been dealt. There are much bigger hurdles to overcome throughout life that you'll start realizing when you get a little older.

Concede to the fact that there are certain women who you want to fuck that won't want to fuck you because you're short. Once you realize that and move on, you'll be better off.

honestly, ya it's waste of time.

I've never had much trouble getting women taller than me to be honest with you.

People so insecure as to be thinking of their height all the time aren't attractive anyways.

?? So basically give up having casual sex? But if you dont learn how to have casual sex regularly, your sexual value will be like 0 making it impossible to get into a good relationship, at least one where you can turn the girl on and she isn't just there to gold dig.

I've never seen short men have trouble dating either.

You're talking to a bunch of shut-ins looking for another reason to hate women and place the blame for their lack of a love life on anything other than themselves.

no there isn't

ah the classic

"just do the thing" advice

kys

not even short, but this is just insulting to them

I've been with plenty of women around my height and a little taller. I was like you too, but then I realized there were more important things to worry about, and that you can still look nice even as a manlet.

Also,

you can go up by 5 inches. there was a guy on reddit who went from 5'1 to 5'6. you can be 5'10

That's like asking if it's possible for dogs to become cows.

Well, can they? Answer that and you'll have your answer.

t. coping manlet

Its all about the FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME

I've seen this a few times before but it's still hilarious to me. Hits home for me, too. Short w/ good proportions, physique, and face here. Never had trouble getting laid, and dated girls of all heights. Shorter than me, close to same height, and even taller.

I'm the same but I'm a little autismo because I grew up really fat and never got any attention from girls.

Now I'm built and don't know what to say despite a girl at a party literally stopping me and saying "You're so sexy."

At least I still have my 8/10 sugar momma.

The most successful guy (in terms of getting laid) is 5'4". I'm not even fucking joking, I wish I was him.

Like yeah OP, there are going to be girls who only want tall guys. But fuck it my dude.

Ah fuck do they really look at your dick when you're knocked out? Smh

>reddit spacing for no reason

>So basically give up having casual sex?

well, it's not like you're going to get it anyways. might as well put your time to better use instead of trying to get Staceys who's only intent is to get with Chads (not you)

>there was a guy on reddit who went from 5'1 to 5'6

yeah, he also lost his ability to run and he's still a manlet. good use of money

You people need to realize a few things

>ATTRACTION BY BOTH SEXES ARE NOT LIMITED TO A FEW FACTORS LIKE WEALTH, HEIGHT, FACE, OR FRAME
>NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THE STACIES IN YOUR /R9K/ GREENTEXTS
>NOT ALL MEN WITH GIRLFRIENDS ARE CHADS

im like 5'9 and woman are a bit taller than me most of the time in heels, but ive never had problem pulling and its not because of how i dress. i look like a yeezy model but all my clothes are from uniqlo and i wear jordans, so do not fret. just beat your meat until the time comes my friend

thats fucking red pill theory in a video. what is shocking is that women are so "blind" to it, they know it internally but if you express it verbally they will argue against you even though they know it is true.

5'9" isn't short tho

>b..b.but average height is 5'10"
trust me dude we are short. you spend too much time around your asian friends.

i think this is one of those things that insecure men think about way more than anyone else.

i'm insecure, but i rarely ever care about my height. the only place ive ever felt short is in detroit desu, people there are mad tall. idk why.

but on the subway i look around and i almost always am in the top 1/3rd of height... so i don't really care about it

My gf is 6"+ and I'm like 5'8". Just bee yourself, my friend :^)

>tfw 6'1
manlet feels all day

but there are more asian people than anything else. 5'9 is above average in most of the world that isnt super white bred

man im 6'1 but this is just brutal to watch...its amazing that more short guys go full eliot roger

5'7
Father 6'2 wtf

Father 5'8
Me 6'1
feelsgoodman.jpg

Dad: 5'10
Mom: 5'4
Me: 6'0
fugggggggg why not 6'3

just have confidence

Father 5'5
I became 5'8, pretty happy honestly.

What's the manlet cut-off?

5'11? 5'10? 5'8?

5'8 is the none meme version cut-off. Girls drool over guys like Kit Harington and Zac Efron who are both that height. They're still called a bit short but never dismissed because of it since they're taller than the majority of women.

True, also Harry Styles and Dave Franco are considered hot. Both are manlets, Dave Franco is only 5'7 I believe.

he is 5'5.5

If only someone could have the best of both worlds.

>be a manlet until 18 to develop your drive and ambition
>then become 6'2
>you are now king of the world

Same height but female. Is there a cutoff for womanlets? I feel like I'm looking up at everyone nowadays. EVERYONE.

I'm 5'9" and I've had women literally melt before me, and I'm not even that attractive. I've dated girls taller than me several times, and I'm currently dating a cardio bunny with dat ass. There will always be women who will not even look at you because of your height, but there are many who don't care.

This is correct.

Also this.

funny how lanklets, chinlets, shitskins, fatties, DYELs, dicklets, poor people, baldies or people with any condition other than short height that is generally considered to be a disadvantage in the dating game never feel the need to post about how successful they are with women in order to validate themselves on an anime forum. But for some reason, manlets always come out of the woodworks explaining how awesome their life is and how women do not care at all, especially not the 10/10 goddess they're currently banging that is completely in love with them.

No, unless you have a medical deformity (and even then, you have a vagina, so it's not hopeless) then guys will find you attractive. Being a short girl is not at all a bad thing.

only if you have the heart of a samurai
sorry op

6'3 reporting in, is this the perfect height?

you can never be too tall as long as you have the FRAME for it

im 6'5 almost 6'6 and i very much do not enjoy it, pants never fit right, im a size 16 in shoes (almost average for someone my height) so i can say goodbye to any yeezys, ricks, even Adidas tubulars or anything similar. im stuck wearing overpriced chucks and combat boots from the 70s. ALSO. no designers make shirts in say, a medium long, or pants in a long size but with a regular waist. so im tied to my belts for the rest of my life and my shirts are always baggy and make me look fat because i cant find a good, longer shirt. ive tried on rick owens and it was god damn aweful. i feel my only options are
A: go homeless and live off of goodwill
B: be uncomfortable for the rest of my life
C: cut my balls off and buy big and tall cloathes and go full on dad core. might buy a riding lawnmower while im at it.

pick which i should do and also tips and tricks on how to kms

>buy big and tall cloathes and go full on dad core. might buy a riding lawnmower while im at it.
how is this a bad thing?

I'm 5'6, and I've basically only been with girls taller than me. It's a thing. I've never had any difficulty attracting them. Just never in clubs. No one gives a shit. I'm not fuck ugly, reasonably in shape and I have a life.

Yeah there are girls out there who will only fuck 10/10s but most people are human and don't really care as long as you have a dick.

they will fuck or even date you, but how depressing is it to know that youre not what they dreamed of or hoped for, and if could have a clone of you whose 6" taller they'd take it in a heartbeat:(

Is that what a 10/10 alpha looks like?

Not really true desu. It depends on who you meet. There're a lot of varied girls out there, and what girls expect a man to be like is based largely on what their father is like. If he was a small chap then you're in with a shot

Youre just attaching all your issues onto height.

Im 6ft 2 and an aspie who wants to die most days.

Height is nice yeah but it won't make you happy.

What about Eazy E? Nigga is a midget (160cm tall) yet take a look at the YouTube comments of his interviews. Girls are hella thirsty over him. For example his hair, face, style, way of talking, personality, sense of humor, little quirks. All of these things matter if you want the ladies.
If you're a boring bitch no one is going to like you either tall or short.

probably. had that same thought last year when i was ko'd due to appendicitis.

jokes on them though, grower not shower.

>girls expect a man to be like is based largely on what their father is like.

Damn this is so true.

Met my current wife on POF looking for cheap thrills. She looked liked kind or a rocker chick so bonus for me. Her profile had some shit about guys that are 6'2" get an immediate advantage. I'm 5'10". Cracked a joke to her that I wasn't tall enough for her, but I would wear extra socks. She liked that.

Anyhow, fast forward a couple of months later, and I see a picture of her deceased father. He was a manlet like 5'8", and looks just like me from the hair to the red beard, same color eyes.

Sometimes it's annoying when we go out and she's wearing tall as heels, but being insecure is just ridiculous. Without heels, she is three inches shorter than me, so it's all good.

If I were a smaller manlet, I would just find a small bitch or date middle school girls.

You should be fit because being shortbread makes it easy to gain muscle. Look at all the best body builders they're all 5'6" or lower.

Also he is a fucking world famous rich rapper.

tfw 5'7

we need a manlet liberation army NOW

>Sometimes it's annoying when we go out and she's wearing tall as heels, but being insecure is just ridiculous.
same but I'm 6'0 I don't get why people get insecure

while there is truth to this, this isn't how overall attraction works. Everyone knows height and dating profiles is a huge deal to women, but it doesn't translate to real life past a superficial selection point.

Women nor men date on purely physical criteria

>>Women nor men date on purely physical criteria

Maybe just to bone, but yeah anybody worth being with will look further than a persons immediate flaws.

I don't get this whole manlet thing. I know some of you guys are just taking the piss, but you insecure 5'2" guys just need to slay some midgets or something and get over it.

i hate when people say this kind of shit on Veeky Forums.

Yes, being attractive and not socially retarded will get you laid and dates. Majority of people here are not that.

Height is just an attribute of attractiveness, not a criteria to it.
if your insecure about your height, it will show. If height matters to you, it'll make a difference in a very negative way. Lots of people date shorter/taller people.

Are you actually ugly? because yeah short ugly your fucked. But if you think that being short immediately makes you "ugly" than you probably lack any actual charisma or confidence that would make a difference.

you're trying to sound intelligent and measured but you're saying fucking nothing. yes, we're all aware that if you're a serial killer then women will be turned off. we understand it's not literally 100% of the equation, nobody said otherwise. if you can't handle the fact that it "translates to real life" (how couldn't it?) then i don't know what to do for you. that's magical thinking

To all the short guys in this thread. Where do you shop for clothes at? My boyfriend is about 5'5 and his wardrobe is in desperate need of an update.

gr8b8m8

I'm incredibly serious. He says he has a hard time finding pants that fit him well. He has muscular thighs so they end up too tight in that region but too large in the waist region.

I've heard good things about Levi's athletic cut. Can't remember which number that was but I know they have one with normal waist and relaxed thighs.

What is a tailor

father 170
im 183 feelsmasterraceman

This type of thinking is retarded and is just more defeatism. No one is perfect there's always going to be a person that has a better attribute or not even better, sometimes different is enough to grab attention.

You're worried about being judge and left for being 2 inches shorter than the next guy, and she's equally as worried about not being as busty, or fit as the next woman.

I'm 5'8", standard height, but I'm well endowed i'd never trade the extra 3 inches from my dick to add to my height. I quite sure all of the women I've been with prefer the extra long and thick dick over me being 6 feet tall.

Everyone's different but it doesn't mean that if you lack something you're at a disadvantage, Also there's a such thing as women who won't date men that are too tall, so there you go.

people are insecure about different things sure, but there's NO equivalent of the importance of height in female > male attraction, and life in general. Woman can be secure in themselves as fatasses etc because there's a whole culture telling them theyre princesses (and a pretty big group of men who actually prefer that look). There's nothing like that for short men - ALL women of all heights want a taller guy. Everything you ever try to do in life will be because of 'overcompensation' and Napoleon complex. Its just completely fucked.

This.

Not this at all. In fact this ttitude is one of the reason young men are killing themselves in amazing number; all of their problems are their own doing. They're imagining the fact they spend their whole lives being mocked and told how unattractive they are. Its their own fault, man up etc. You'd never say this to any other group. I realize its hard to feel empathy for an adult male but consider this; if you ever have children (boys), or have nephews you love, there's a 50% chance theyre going to be under average height. They'll have to deal with all this their whole lives.

Lol. That isn't the reason girls like him. I said take a look at the YouTube comments of his interviews because they say it all. His charisma, his body, his style, his hair, face, voice, little quirks, sense of humor they eat that shit up and don't care if he is a midget or not. I mean being rich doesn't !ran a thing when he is dead.

You have to be a woman or a gay man, right? All of those 'quirks' become attractive with fame. A lot of non-famous guys have those things and im pretty sure they dont have groupies lol

This isn't true, never in my life have I seen a man laughed at or be turned down for a date because they were short, beautiful women will date short men. Most of the short guys I've encountered were good with women.

There's also always the comparison of dating a tall, dopey ogre, or dating the short but witty guy that keeps you laughing.

Height being a disadvantage is only something that i've seen pop up online within the last few years.

Everyone has a preference but I don't encounter this "women don't date short men" problem in real life.

Lol no. Just watch the fucking guy. Do you think I'm lying? Whoever says being eccentric is not attractive unless you're famous are boring bitches who are lying to themselves.

Not who you were responding too but I agree with him. It's the classic case of confidence and style being attractive, I've encountered it in real life and yes girls do eat it up, men too.

That it a pathetic defeatist attitude.

A true man is secure in his place in the world, and if he is not he does something to change it.

He doesn't make excuses for himself if he fails. He simply tries again and again until he gets it right.

>10k
LOL try 50.

i feel bad or these guys. they seem really nice

t. virgin

You're not a manlet in Japan.

Just saying

I saw a manlet the other day, about 5,10 with 10/10 girl taller than him. Maybe they are saying the truth?

i am 6'2, but i just tell people i am 5'10 just to fuck with them. the thing is, though, i am both autistic and ugly so women are never interested in me. facial aesthetics and general body frame (if you're a manlet, just lift) are much more important than height.

>made friends with dude who's 5'0''
>he's got an epic beard and is starting to bald
>has had 3 girlfriends
>8.5/10 face
>10/10 charismatic and makes everyone around him feel good
>found out I was gay because of him
>now I can't stop thinking about him like a faggot

nani the fuck

Here you go OP, no thanks needed sol3.com/

Dad 187cm
Me 169cm

I feel you. My mom is like 150cm tho, so it isn't super weird. My 16 year old brother might be my dads height by now tho

5'5 is average

Manlet question: I'm trying to wear pants that ride higher to make my stubby dwarf legs appear longer and to not accentuate my beergut, but how the fuck do I keep them up? Inevitably my pants fall back to my hips as I walk about.

>when her height doesn't start with 6'

belt

braces. feels good