Hair general

new hair general last one three hun

post all hair related questions here thank u

I just need to know what do with mine, pic related

I need some inspo on what to do with my hair. Its hella curly usually but i judt got out of the shower in this pic

Any of you guys have any luck with at home chemical hair straightening? Looking at the reviews for products on Amazon and they all seem pretty bad

herion ain't Veeky Forums g

im going to post the same question I posted on the last thread
can some non-asian dude pull this haircut off?

guess this would be the white person version of it so maybe depending on your features?

Its pretty wavy/frizzy constantly so not entirely sure what to do with it. I was planning on growing it out but it doesn't seem like it'll be worth the effort since it'll make me look more effeminate.

I have a high hairline and strong widow's peak just like this. I don't really feel like this hairstyle fits me though. Are there any other options?

I like hairstyle likes this but I can't really get my hair to look the same. Any tips?

reposting, need new hair cut/hair style

top right is how my hair is a few weeks after a cut

What are the best products to make hair thicker? Like oils and stuff?

hey guys so basically ive suffered from dandruff forever. a few months back i bleached my hair and didnt notice but my dandruff went away for a while.

now its back and i hate my life but i assume it was from some sort of fungal issue. anyone have some good advice on how to resolve this other than bleaching my hair again?

Military pic related

is lightening hair with lemon the only good option?

w2c hoodie

How bad? What to do?

yaa

Try sun in and a blow dryer

buzz

Castor oil

Do the christian slater thing if ya got nuts.

is this male pattern baldness or just a mature hairline? I have the exact same receding

you look like a faggot with hair like that because you look extremely young.

Id say you could pull the hair off in about 5~7 years but for now id shave the sides.

Keep the top long while getting rid of the sides and let it flow.

I love long hair but on you it makes your face even longer han it already is

my hair is starting thinning and falling out
after the shower it even looks like I have a bald spot up there
but when my hair is dry everything looks fine
I'm extremely scared now to let someone cut my hair
what if I end up with a bald spot or some shit like that

not sure if I should let my hair on the top grow and just cut the sides a little bit so it doesn't look that bad

Any suggestions for hair like this? May be product advice?
Normally I use heavy pomade and slickback, but thinking of something different. Thanks!

Long hair isn't working, I'm thinking off getting something like
But if you guys think something is better please do tell.

Just made a thread (oopsy). Here it goes:

I've always been told that conditioner is used to combat frizziness and the shampoo is the culprit for frizziness.
Now, I don't know if it's my hair thinning or what, but I feel like conditioner may be making my hair frizzy. Because I remember when I was younger (17 ish) my hair was wavy but not frizz. Is it possible conditioner is really making my hair frizzy and not shampoo? And I've tried no poo, but it didn't doo much.

I guess I could just try not using conditioner for a night and see what happnes.

ditto, cut it short. Your face is too long and narrow for long hair. It's makes your face shape more exaggerated than it needs to be

Ice?

Would something along the lines of a curly bob work with my head shape?

Amanda Lanzone is great

No you fucking retard, you're a man not a bitch

This nigga out here looking like the main character in Persona 5

And fucking embrace your overbite you look like an orc when you do that with your chin

Hahaha no get real you're white stop trying to be asian

I do what? I do have an overbite, but i don't do anything with my jaw or my chin. Thanks for your input tho, seriously.

It looks like you're purposely lining up your top and bottom teeth so your top front is on top of your bottom front

What do if I feel like my hairs getting SLIGHTLY long for the style I like but I don't want to pay for another haircut

I underbite and I do that shit naturally because the part that is just under my mouth is naturally thicker.

What would i ask the barber to get similar cut?
I get get similar texture with product and blowdryer

need a new haircut what should I get?

ask for an under cut. sides in pic are finger length scissor cut. backs probably like 3-4 inches fronts probably like 5, easier to just have them cut it around nose length while its wet and it'll probably be around length of pic when dry

Just looked and I don't have balls for it lol. I have a baby face and still get confused for a high schooler. His hair looks too mature of a style for me

I live close to turkey, where hair transplants are around 2500 euros, instead of the 8000 euros you pay in my country

are hair transplants worth it, Veeky Forums? I just noticed my hair is receding and i feel like shit about it

>save photo to phone
>show barber
>"I want something similar to this, will this work with my head shape, etc?"

Looks like my ex tranny bf

I'm not white either

Have you been on fin for at least a year? Are you 30+? Has your hair loss stabilized?

Unrelated, w2c a hoodie like that for cheap?

i just got a nice white overhead hoodie from NEXT for £14 if youre uk/eu

invisible lat syndrome

Comb it parallel to your hairline on the front

Any suggestions? It looks alright most of the time but sometimes I wish it looked more like the young leo.

god i want that. hopefully it works with curly hair

you look just like a young Marlon Brando x

Are you kidding me?

Apart from the hair color he's a doppleganger for Brad Pitt

What even is this?

Perm like Bradley Cooper did

Evelyn from two and a half men

Shave head. If you're balding, anything but a shaved head looks pathetic

Any tips for slightly/starting balding men?
I always loved thick hair but I did not get the blessing for it, feelsbadman. I do look normal with no hair but I'm not ready for it yet.

finasteride

this cut is very easy to do yourself, just get a clipper with a grade 1-4 guard and rough up the top

what should i do with mine? always get a boring barber shop haircut and need something new to switch it up. maybe really short buzz, growing it out? idk

sides

When it starts to get bad at least

Grow it out long and get dreads like Lil Pump

thats disgusting lol

nice jawline

He's trapper of the century you know

fucking anorexic faggot degenerate. just fucking die already.

LIL PUMP OOH
LIL PUMP YAH

how can i get my hair cut like this? what do i ask for?

bad angle but yeah i have like 0% jawline definition

Lose weight senpai it will help a lot
You're not even fat but every bit helps to get that shit tightenend up around the neck

This is now a Lil Pump thread
Post all your rare Pumps itt

yeah yeah its true. part normal part chubby body type mostly just shows in my face and belly a bit.

better pic

"just fuck me up"

lol
pls

Shit. My hair is fucked up now, right? Or is it not so bad?
What should I do?

just cut it yourself lol

How is it bad?

what the fuck guys am i actually going fucking bald im only 20 what the fuck

i think this is just bad lighting + light colored thin hair

i have been asking other people and they have been saying the same thing, but i have never seen it for myself and freaked the fuck out when i saw it now.

also, is there anything i could do for my hair to not be so flimsy or dry looking?

what do you wash your hair with?

it a shampoo made by a company called "rich", heres a pic of it. conditioner that im using is also made by them.

im really having a hard time with how my hair looks, i never go out without wearing something over my head

how can i make it like this?

i understand the feeling!

well, first of all, wearing a hat every day does actually increase the likelihood of going bad early.

also whats your maternal grandfather's hair like? that usually determine how yours will age.

also try washing with just water. a lot of people swear by it. i use aesop shampoo. a little expensive but it usually keeps my hair looking nice. that, or just a little dr bronners soap.

but the thing about hair is everyone is different. u gotta keep switching it up until you find something you like. no texture is gonna be impossible to work with

>also whats your maternal grandfather's hair like? that usually determine how yours will age.
he has the worst hair out of everyone in our family. i think he's like 50 something and completely bald. my pops has good hair and his father also had good hair, but yeah, my maternal grandfather has really bad hair.

ill try out washing just with water then, i have basically tried everything else anyway, ranging from hot oil treatments to scalp scrubs and shit like that but nothing has really made an impact so far.

How do I keep my hair looking *nearly* the same all day? Once I've done my hair in the morning and it has dried out it looks fresh as fuck, but towards the middle of the day it has lost its perfection and starts going all over the place

My Uncle was chrome dome bald by the time he was 22. It can happen earlier than most people expect

yeah, you definitely have a higher likelihood of going bald early because of that. it's not that big a deal tho. plenty of people look awesome with buzz cuts and completely bald heads. i actually think guys with no hair can look really well groomed and attractive.

also do some research on the water only thing. for the first couple weeks your hair is going to look incredibly greasy and disgusting because youve become accustomed to using shampoo so idk if its really worth it. there's a few articles about it you should check out

it definitely works for some people, i've seen photos where the improvement is huge. but also you run the risk of it still looking bad and wasting time

>it's not that big a deal tho
i mean yeah maybe not to you but i could never imagine myself bald. i remember someone talking about some medicine over here which supposedly helps combating baldness, i just hope that one day i can remember its name and cop me some.

other than that ill definitely try out no poo. my hair actually looks very good when its greasy, so thats not a big deal to me.

theres way more important things to be stress out over than baldness... also thin hair + bald spot at age 25 will look waaaay worse than a guy with a nice clean buzz, lined up hairline and cool outfit.

dont become one of those dudes that clings to hair. gonna look desperate and tacky in a few years. seriously, just accept the hand youve been dealt and make the most of it.

looking good isn't all about genetics. it's about learning what you have and refining it.

Have thin, straight hair that is often dry. Aside from infequent shampooing and shaping cream how can I get more volume and ticher texture?

Richer**