Mouthmasks

mouthmasks
does it make me autistic or edgy?

If you are asian you will look fine, if not, you will look autistic AF

*in asia

really its just a cultural thing imo, i think they look cool and are super practical but anyone outside asia will think ur a fuckin edgelord weeaboo

if you need to ask

In Asian neighborhoods, no one will care, especially during winter. People from kids to grandmas wear them.

Both (unless you're in Asia). It's also illegal depending on the state you're in.

btw they do absolutely nothing functionally, so its just a fashion statement

>insulation
>reduce spread of germs
>hide awkward stages of plastic surgery
The latter is mostly an Asian thing but I guess what makes it so awkward elsewhere is that tards like you don't understand the functional implications of covering your mouth with a cloth.

That's cultural appropriation dawg.

Reddit is that way my man

I thought the masks were to protect them from other people's germs but recently I heard it might be to protect other people from germs they have?

ie. They wear them when THEY are sick.

works both ways but yeah generally the latter

i often see a lady when i take the train to go downtown.

she wears this strange mouth mask with a little hole in it. she seems weak and frail i think she might be very ill.

she often just leans against a pole looking deeply into nothingness.

makes me want to cry

damn

Just wear a burqa?

I can never wear mouth mask for long esp if it's summer. My face also isn't really oily but I feel worried wearing it without washing every day and drying it off everyday.

also to answer OP's question. Cringey or what, it will depend on THE DESIGN on it. I wear no designs and people avoid me like plague because they think I'm sick. Expect the same on you esp if you're Veeky Forums thin and pale. They will avoid you like plague and you will solo many public benches and seats

have you tried talking to her, user?

no, i'm afraid of her story
i'm afraid what she is going through will make my life seem like heaven by comparison.

everytime i see her i feel like in need to do something good.

i might try to talk to her next time

please do it user
she might die and you will keep wondering about her for the rest of your life

If you have bad allergies sometimes its worth it, but white people will think you have some crazy disease or something.