GXY Official Stock of Veeky Forums - 50c by week's end edition

The official moonstock of Veeky Forums - 50c by week's end edition

GXY Pros:
> Financials and presentations freely available on GXY's website and are very informative (READ IT AND LEARN)
> Mt. Cat mine running and being upgraded
> No other WA company has running mine - UPDATE: GXY is a potential buyout candidate based upon recent large interests
> $36M agreement to contract for initial production - UPDATE Confirmed recently as formalized
> $18M of contract to be paid pre-delivery by 3/31 - UPDATE (no verification if received and dubious it was timely paid)
> Really good people running company now vs. prior assclowns
> GXY's most recent financials show massive improvements
> Has over $200M (AUS) unused tax credits from sale of Chinese disaster mine
> Paradice Investors recently purchased significant stock (and did business inspection)
> Future market for lithium is expected to grow significantly
> Cheap shipping via close port disclosed (Makes for more leverage in sale discussions)

GXY Cons:
> Agreement to contract is with Chinese who are in a commodity bust right now
> Still no news that $18M was received
> Pending lawsuit in HK with Chinese buyer of disaster mine ($2-3M)
> Sal De Vida and St. James Bay are years away from production
> Mt. Cat shipment date pushed back from Julyish to September
> Shitposters plaster threads with speculation and bullshit

GXY Non-Events/Neutrals:
> Acorn Capital sold many shares - funds to this all the time and recent Paradice investment negates
> Stock does have volatility due to speculators galore (but as Warren Buffett states: "Volatility doesn't mean risk")
> Some Czech guy is allegedly making a website but it is missing like the $18M

How do I buy GXY

> IF AUSSIE: GXY
> IF BURGER: GALXF (Traded on OTC Market)
> IF EURO: GXYA:F

Can I Trade w/ Robinhood

> Nope.

>Is this a Pump & Dump?!?!!

Nope. See above.

>What is your price target

Assuming lithium prices continue rising - higher. (Do your fucking research.)

Other urls found in this thread:

asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160517/pdf/4379fzdgrffrr3.pdf
asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160518/pdf/437b1nm1zy3m7b.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for cranking it up again. The Tse video from the convention in Canada should be out this week.

Still slogging through the Deutsche Bank tome - it is a mediocre report desu - they want to enter the business but clearly haven't studied it enough. Importantly - this is going to perk interest by other institutions.

At some point we need to look into graphite also, as it is a necessary component of lithium batteries. As Galaxy goes to the moon, graphite will be riding along as the caboose . . . just got to figure out the best one!

(Picture shows location of GXY St. James project and other projects.)

>Thanks for cranking it up again

I'm not the OP of the previous threads, was just surprised to not see a running edition.

The memes over bro

MGT is the new stock of biz.

Can't belive someone bought GALXF at .41 lmao

its not over, its just boring now

no new news

GXY or bust

right boyz

To the moon!

50c by the end of the week

Lows keep getting higher and this may just break through resistance this week! (Especially if good news comes out.)

what the fuck is GXY. It doesnt trade on the NYSE

Down almost 10% today, GET OUT NOW BEFORE IT SINKS.

I sold my 0.215 at 0.324 Friday because I was expecting it to drop today. I was right.

Anyone who's trading on the ASX should have a look at PIO. Went onto trading halt this afternoon pending big results news. If you're looking for a potential moon rocket this will be it.

Still can't tell if you niggers are shilling the greatest meme yet or if I'll actually make.money. this stock has been fluctuating between .28-.36 USD for about 6 or 7 weeks now. And all IV managed to do is loose $250 as of today. So when....the....fuck....is it.....going.... To break .40?
Huh? Any nigger faggots want to take a good estimate or are we still on the "one day, somewhere, people will.buy their lithium" line?

If I could find the OTC ticker ID hav bought them a month ago. Any clue?

I bought some of this today before the trading halt, thank fuck I did.

To the moon baby!

Afraid not user. Good luck and post it if you find it though.

You should have bought in when people said you should. That was at 0.215.

You galaxycucks are fucking hilarious.

What is happening?

Normal fluctuation for this stock.

Halted for update on off take now.

Funds received.

The $18M ! ! !

This could go beyond 50c

GALXF won't be halted right? Still can buy that?

I don't know what the status of GALXF will be, but it looks like The Berlin listing for PIO was stopped at the same as the Aussie.

Link for request is here.

asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160517/pdf/4379fzdgrffrr3.pdf

Both gxy and gmm halted.

Both note for update on offtake.

Shit. They got the 18M and I can't load up on more.

I still would.

The SDV revision and management team update should be 2-3 weeks.

That will be the news to make it run.

tfw. 2 day trading halt.... it better be earth shattering news

Sold the dip. Glad back in yesterday. All is good in the world.

We're all gonna be fucking rich.
>At some point we need to look into graphite also, as it is a necessary component of lithium batteries. As Galaxy goes to the moon, graphite will be riding along as the caboose . . . just got to figure out the best one!

Good thinking friend, maybe this is where we look next after selling off GXY?

All aboard the moon rocket!!

we on moon yet

>Good thinking friend, maybe this is where we look next after selling off GXY

you should look into cobalt, since it is in supply shortage and is a much more essential composite of lithium-ion batteries than graphite. NCA/NCM batteries (the ones TSLA uses) are not possible without cobalt. that's why people started buying CNJ a month back.

Just fueling up for a few days.
Why not both!

How do you guys know that they received their 18m?

Now I feel cucked because I sold GALXF at 0.324 Friday. After 6 weeks of holding.

If you read the last GMM announcement, they stated that the agreement was in the last stages of finalization. They would update the market when this has occurred and funds received.

CNJ does look interesting.

However, my problem with cobalt is that it is mostly the byproduct from copper/nickel extraction. I don't like the fundamentals regarding industrial metals right now.

Other problem is that most comes from the Congo...way too much geopolitical risk

Who here Las Vegas? The will be there speaking.

GALXF trading and higher. They must not halt the foreign issues - buy it up!

Quality

>Other problem is that most comes from the Congo...way too much geopolitical risk

yes because of Congo and child labour in cobalt mining, people look at the ones in australia like CNJ which you mentioned

>Why not both!
graphite is a very very miniscule cost component in lithium ion batteries, lithium is like 10% and cobalt is 50%. however lithium is in a supply shortage, cobalt STILL is not, but because it is tied to a downramped copper/nickel extraction and problems with Congo, if there is need for more cobalt because of the batteries becoming more and more applied in consumer electronics it will have a supply shortage probably by the end of next year. cobalt supply shortage is not a media exposed issue, but neither was lithium in 2015.

I'm not disagreeing with you or trying to trash CNJ. I saw discussions on the shortage and briefly looked into the market as a whole. When I saw those pieces, I backed out, but I might look into them more.

A producer in a developed country could be well positioned, especially if there is more instability in Africa.

is there a US listing? I haven't seen one.

You Galaxy cucks are fucking hilarious. Seriously, why are you wanting money on this shit Aussie stock with no gains? MGT has made me more profits than your shit meme stock gains combined in just a few days.

because putting my money on a libertarian pedophile murder suspect that lost touch with reality sets too much alarms in my head, even if the MGT share price reaches 5$. I also know shit what MGT does, will do, or did. Not my interest, not my expertise, have fun with it. Hope there is some intrinsic value in their business, whatever business that is.

>hes that mad

Enjoy literally never making money

Im up $2300 from MGT just today lol

lmao, how much profit have you made from your lithium meme?

50% since it was posted in April. as we all did.

50% of 500 = $250. Nice profit peasant

You're mean

>You're mean
he's desperate, he bought in today. McAfee's "whatsapp hack" that made the MGT stock rise was outed as a hoax a couple of hours ago, the stock is getting dumped tomorrow.

The announcement is out.

asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160518/pdf/437b1nm1zy3m7b.pdf

I did buy in today. And i sold today for a $2300 profit. While at work and getting my salary lel.

Now im gonna go get some cocaine and party a little all for free.

>mfw I was gonna buy GALXF for .265 but didnt because the margins are too small.

Summary: Final Offtake Signed Prepayment Received,GMM-GXY.AX

Hehehe

Highlights

▪ Final offtake agreement signed between General Mining, Mitsubishi Corporation and customer

▪ Final offtake agreement terms consistent with binding Term Sheet announced 8 March 2016

▪ US$9 million pre-payment received by General Mining on behalf of joint venture with Galaxy

▪ Mt Cattlin operations now fully funded through to production

▪ Final Documentation with other customer is being completed after recent visit to Mt Cattlin by senior executives

▪ Mt Cattlin is now the #2 largest producing hard rock lithium mine globally

They have 9 of the 16.

The other just visited and is in final negotiations.

Operationally on schedule.

I sold my stock, is it time to buy in again or will I be too late for this?

I don't think you are too late.

The major announcement will be in 2-3 weeks when they release the revised DFS for Sal de Vida and the update to the SDV management team.

This is only the beginning.

>I sold my stock, is it time to buy in again or will I be too late for this?

The most conservative SP estimate is 0,60 AUD, so I will say that according to them GXY is majorly undervalued and knowing them (Cannacord), they do it by the numbers without sentiment.

What if this report is bad? Will you all be on suicide watch??

8% open

>What if this report is bad? Will you all be on suicide watch??

this is not a thread for you kiddo, you keep embarassing yourself. go to MGT threads, you'll find it better there.

Note that I said "revised". There already is one. At worst there is a baseline.

Positives include new governance in Argentina, better exchange rate between AUD and Argentine Peso, and increased lithium pricing.

The prior DFS was an NPV of 369 million. The new DFS could potentially be over 1 billion.

At the current market cap, SDV is very minimally valued, if at all.

>mfw when 8% open

How does it feel MGTfags?

This is only the beginning too.

>8% open
Nigga we at +300%

>Nigga we at +300%
no, you are at 40% and tomorrow on suicide watch.

Halt lifted. GXY up 10%

$1 by end summer

Are there any news?

Oh shit - they got the MONEY! Kapow spike incoming!

Since when GXY goes up galxf Does too so why dont people just buy GALXF in pre market tomorrow? Seems like easy money

cash in the bank.... should be $1 by years end

Funded 9milli for mt cat. Project is now fully funded. BOOM

The opening price would be adjusted accordingly.

Thus me saying to buy in pre market

do you even stock?

Reeeee its not blowing up

How is 10.39% in one day not blowing up?

Oh, wow, 0,04 up in a shitty range.

Are you autistic

missed the train yet again!

My broker has the Frankfurt stock exchange but gxy isn't there?

ITT: Up over 400% on MGT in about a week while galaxy cuckolds think 10% is something worthy of having a thread about

>its not eve 10% either its 9.09%.

LMFAO

This is an investing not trading thread :)))

>My broker has the Frankfurt stock exchange but gxy isn't there?

It's "LK9.F"

Hmm not there.... It should be under shares-germany right? The ASX listing is available but don't like the fees

Don't know, maybe not germany because it's not a german company?
Just try to look for "galaxy", "lk9" or "AU000000GXY2". You should be able to chose the market before buying if your broker has the stock on different markets. Not too sure though, first time I'm trading something that's offered like that...

I have galxf I purchased with with TD. I was just charged $15 for a foreign security fee? Has anyone been hit with this and is it a one time deal?

I called my local office and am waiting for them to return my call

I have to pay a €10 fee per transaction when dealing with ASX.

My fee is 10 euro +0.04% on DeGiro

:) how about now?

imo mgt was a fun ride, made some profit, but obvious pump n dump. gxy is a reasonable long term investment

Yeah that's where I'm at as well

Sold at 5.2. $560 gain just today about 3k overall :))))

How bout you?? Still up $50??

Most people here hold gxy and traded mgt

I know you and the skype group want a rise but it's hard to care when I'm holding 5000 gxy and and sold off 1000 mgt yesterday. Please try to keep discussion of mgt to its own thread.

so what should I set my limit at for the purchase tomorrow morning? It's ask is at .31 for GALXF and I'll be at work all day incapable of logging on unfortunately but i definitely want to buy again..

Thinking about putting it at .31 and hoping I get in but I think it will open at .33 so i'm worried..

When is this stock expected to see news/anything significant? Seems like it's been stagnating

>When is this stock expected to see news/anything significant?

Well, they are funded, they are producing, the next interesting news will be the DFS for their brine project in Sal De Vida, since it is not priced into the SP yet, but the most significant news will be the shipment in june/august 2016. After that the price could very well soar since GXY will then officially be one of the "Big 6".

thoughts please

Down on volume again.