do you have these in size 11?
i'll give you $400 shipped

nice meme

>techwear
>raf
what?

what makes shoes "techwear"?

2 Options.
>1.) Shoes that are weather proof/resistant and include innovative features.
>2.) Shoes that make you look like an anime character since techwear is borderline cosplay at this point

They need to be slightly less functional than normal athletic / hiking footwear while looking at the very least five times more ridiculous

That diagram on the right is autism

Simple shoe to start with: nike air prestos (air presto for a more more casual/summer techwear fit, air presto mid utility for a much more serious techwear fit)

The one true tech shoe

These are shit. Don't buy them, trust me

Nike ACG Trainerendor Low

Water-resistant nubuck, scuff-resistant mudguard, breathable mesh

Did anyone buy these? And can I still get them anywhere?

I did. They get here next week. If you're looking for the black ones in particular, you're fucked, mate. But they have a grey version with pink/purple accents coming out and those are objectively the coolest ones.

You expected converses to be good?

Interesting, I haven't heard much anecdote of how they fit or what quality is like. Have you hard anything? The grey and purple ones are okay, but to me they look a little like a woman's sports shoe in those colors.

i've had a few chucks before and honestly for simple shoes they've never really bothered me, usually been comfy after break in period with no real quality issues. but these were horrible out the box, several glaring quality issues, more popped up as i wore them, mega uncomfy, shitty grip (I slip in them all the time when its wet which is dumb as it's a wet weather shoe), they weigh a tonne and as well as that I just grew to hate how they look

Every single one of my converse shoes have had poor build quality and has fallen apart within the year. I've only had two pairs of shoes other than converse that have fallen apart on me and they were vans sk8 hi's which lasted about 3 years of daily use and no name ankle boots which lasted 2 of daily use

Converses are pretty shit imo

I have utilities and the build quality is alright but at least it's 100% waterproof

I assumed the quality wouldnt be so bad, when i was a teenager i had a pair of suede chucks that I wore literally every day (my only pair of shoes) in all weather for about 4 years before they gave up on me

They fit true to size, that's at least what most people's conjecture is. In terms of quality I've heard no complaints other than the upper material is thinner than what a lot of people expected.

Which Gundamu is this?

Lebrun zoom solider 9,10

barbatos (lupus?)
from iron blooded orphans

RAF (paratrooper boots) not Raf you fucking miscreant

I got a pair and I like them. What was your complaint with them.
I especially liked the waterproof fabrics and clips instead of laces.

Are any of these unisex/made for women too? I want some space shoes but haven't been able to find any for girls.

Techwear is 100% cosplay at this point