Veeky Forums holiday destinations

Veeky Forums holiday destinations

pic related: Positano, Italy

Florence/Sienna/Venice are patrician, also Bath, Barcelona, Rouen

I agree with all of these.
Firenze was so nice.

I'll add Lisboa to the Veeky Forums list because it is effay.

Lissabon, and Scandinavian capitals like Stockholm and Copenhagen

Might be going to Prague or Tokyo at the end of the year.

Bath is a shit, I live here and the buildings are dull and the people cunts

I think he is looking at it is a holiday destination, not a place to live.

Bath resident, everyone should visit it's lovely here

xD

Tehran or Fez

Here's where I've been since I started browsing Veeky Forums:

>Prague
Very nice, not very Veeky Forums. All tourists are dressed horribly. Locals are dressed average. Girls are very pretty. Overall very fun, but not Veeky Forums.

>Porto
Great place, amazing city. Very underrated. The city is Veeky Forums, but very little people are yet. I think that might change in the near future.

>Milano
Extremely Veeky Forums city and people. Everyone is superbly dressed. Women are surprisingly ugy without makeup. Most men are handsome as hell, I felt outgunned. Everything mainstream is very fashionable in a classical sense, the hipster area is literally Veeky Forums. Less fun than the others but very Veeky Forums.

>Cannes, Nice, Monaco
Beautiful cities, beautiful nature, beatiful women. Most people are well dressed but not in a Veeky Forums sense. Maybe wealthcore. Still great for a summer vacation.

>Barcelona
Veeky Forums as fuck (though less than Milano) and beautiful. Very fun stay. Would recommend. Felt similar to Porto with a clash of the old town and the hipster areas.

>Berlin
Veeky Forums but ugly. Feels cool for a couple of days. Wouldn't want to live there.

>Munich
Not very Veeky Forums. Bit fun. Overall not my favourite

>Hamburg
Very fashionable. Great city. Not really too Veeky Forums though.

I visited a couple more not really worth mentioning in this context.

she is cutee

riyadh is nice...not very Veeky Forums though

Lisbon is a really nice choice. Lots of interesting culture, history and architecture to check out. Weather is fantastic, and if you fancy going to the beach you easily can. Cascais and Estoril are very close if you feel like spending a lot. Sintra is a brilliant day trip.

Overall probably one the best places I have been to. And if you're completely done with Lisbon just catch a cheap flight to Porto.

Santorini, Greece or Algarve, Portugal.

Glad you liked Cannes and Nice mate, that's home

>Very fashionable.
>Not really too Veeky Forums though.

I'm afraid you'll have to elaborate

It's very fashionable and not really too autistic.

does it count if you're studying abroad? Cambridge isn't exactly summer aesthetic, but it's at least as charming as getting legally wasted on a Tuesday

Positano is patrician. Great local clothes shops with stuff you will not find anywhere else. The black sand beach contrasts the light blue water is breathtaking.

tbilisi is surprisingly /poor and Veeky Forums

glad you guys liked barcelona, I live here and I still discover cool new corners every now and then

how pricy is that place? looks dope. have been in rome, sienna, firenze, sicily and cattolica i think.

Hello user. I read your post and I think you're a good user. Good job. Nice post. You should be proud of yourself for actually posting straight to the point content instead of most of the garbage we see here. Anyway, I'm from Lisbon and agree with what you said about Porto. I've also visited all of the places you mentioned in the last last year and agree with everything you've said, I didn't quite enjoy Munich all that much.

other Veeky Forums places I've visited are Japan and South Korea. If you're from central europe, get a flight to France for under 50eur and hop on Airfrance when they have promotions to tokyo. Or go with emirates. I was 2 months in Japan and my flight to go w/ return included was under 600Eur, can't complain. Everyone thinks I spent double.

Vienna is fucking beautiful and was voted for best city again.

>Cannes, Nice, Monaco

All horrible filled with old people. Avoid. Nice is the most tolerable out of the three.

is it pretty Nice there?

Venice is not patrician compared to other better places in Italy. It's full of shitty knick knack stores that all sell the same garbage and gypsies. Better go to Lago di Garda, Cinque Terre, and Florence