Plain t shirts

Where do you guys get your plain tshirts from? Stupid question I know but the high quality shit that doesn't feel like paper is too expensive (e.g. Sunspel) and the cheap stuff is (in my experience) really thin, shrinks like a bitch, or fits really poorly
pic related is essentially my ideal tshirt: material isn't flimsy and it isn't too expensive

Other urls found in this thread:

soffe.com/3-pack-tee-m280-3.html
gearbubble.com/mostawesometshirtontheintenet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 literal garbage like h&m, uniqlo etc

Lands end
Dockers
Ralph Lauren
Eddie Bauer
Champion
Jerzeez

I usually just thrift mine but they are few and far between.

It really isn't brand dependant because every brand has made good ones and shit ones.

How do reigning champion shirt sizes compare to uniqlo dry?

I actually really like Hanes Beefy Tees, but since my arms are thin I have to cuff the sleeves which in itself is kind of effay.

This.

Also LVC, Reigning Champ, W+H, Real McCoy's, Homespun, National Athletic, Jungmaven, 3sixteen, AA Hammer Tee, even Gildan Ultra Cotton is okay. Sunspel is amazing too.

Any idea where to get a military style olive tshirt like in OPs pic? I can't seem to find any tough olive tshirts

COS

U N I Q U L O
H & M

These really do not hold up well

Nothing but Blanc tees touch my skin

Denver Hayes classic fit with 50 wash guarantee. Haven't found them online, but they're solid. Size really large, though.

I make my own.

I like Fruit of the Loom, cheap as fuck and not TOO thin.

soffe.com/3-pack-tee-m280-3.html

This is your best bet, its wear I buy all of mine for work.

I like Gap shirts. They drape well and have a nice silhouette, but they're pretty thin.

Anyone know any t-shirts that have a shorter hem? At the hip or a bit shorter is ideal for me.

Usually I have to size down but it doesn't fit around my chest and back as well.

Ah cheers mate. I'll check em out

How are the sizes for FotL? Do they shrink in the wash?

Ordered a few of their white shirts. How long did it take to deliver?

You aint seen shit until you seen this!!! gearbubble.com/mostawesometshirtontheintenet
THE MOST AWESOME TSHIRT ON THE INTERNET

no problem bro. There pretty good shirts, have lasted me years of field wear/tear.

man I see this thread all the time, but I have never been disappointed by just getting a 3 pack of Gildan white undershirts

What basics have a slimmer or longer cut? I like american apparel mediums because they aint boxy and fot better, but mediums in othe brands are too wide and the smalls are always too short.

Everlane is on the longer side. Assuming you aren't looking for full rick tall tee stuff.

American Apparel triblend tees are like the best tee I've ever had. You can still find them online like on eBay.

lol

the cos 15 € ones are top notch

what about gildan g800? was going to cop some some of them

Any of you guys get your shirts made to size online? I think I saw it discussed here once

I'm fairly athletic and shirts are always either too short, too tight around the arms, too tight around the chest or too baggy and drape off my back/chest

if not, any good brands for this type of figure?