Fuck should i do with my hair?

always get the same dumb cut. need advice for switching it up.

buzz it

buzz it

this the sides

idk if i got the facial symmetry for a buzz cut

Tapered? Or maybe a fade? Maybe even a 1 on the sides and the top left on its own, OP?

Lose weight and buzz

1 on the sides is usually what i get, then just liht scissors on top. i dont like the big hair on top look so much so i usually keep it a little bit more conservative. maybe i gotta actually try styling it and just let it grow out a bit but my hairs fairly thick so it usually just kinda poofs out in the front for a while before it starts to hang with any real texture

aint really that fat just got a babyface. but yeah i bet if i worked out regularly i'd look better with shorter hair

why is ur hand so big haha lmao

If it is naturally thick, your hair gunna be based to style. It means you need little work in which to style and stay up. Just try with maybe a small quiff or summin, I dunno.

oh shit i just noticed that. idk mirror selfie distortion i have normal hands

read somewhere that raw beeswax is good for my hair kind of hair but do you use a product you like?

American Crew is a good shout. Some of their products can be kinda shit, but Fiber has high hold and low shine. The best one I used was Mr. Pompadour, beeswax paste. Shit expensive, but held so well.

i'll check it out, thanks!

buzz cut for me always seems like an easy solution. i know there's a middle ground between white trash and bieber hair for me i just gotta find it

lose weight // buzz

word

how can i make my shit look like this

bump

hi Veeky Forums, my hairline is kill and I am balding, what should I do? I like having long hair......

u gotta shave it, sorry

Shave it. Your hair barely counts as long and your strands are hanging by a thread. Other than that, youre not bad looking.

Get an electric buzzer like barbers have and just buzz it all off. I started balding at seventeen and I've been shaving since then, no big deal. Never having to worry about how your hair looks is GOAT and I've had zero issues with dry skin since.

buzz it

you gotta go aryan mode m8

Do the balding manbun thing and make it a joke

you gotta grow it out

Yeah dude, nothing to salvage at that point, luckily your face looks good enough to sport the chrome dome.

be sweaty....

seriously Veeky Forums, sometimes you can be so retarded

not true tho..... it's the cut too