I didn't see a cop or not thread so let's do this

I didn't see a cop or not thread so let's do this
C/N?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.outlier.nyc/shop/retail/slim-dungarees.html
netshoes.com.br/produto/tenis-cocacola-canvas-low-598-9486-014?&lkey=a2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm kind of leaning towards "not" for those shoes.

I got a pair in my size and they fit like clown shoes. Size down if you do cop.
Cop

nah
that's pretty nice, depending on the price and text

I hate to be associated with the supreme hype but I really do like the black one

Only $32.
Not too crazy, it does look like a really nice shirt.
Also comes in white.

birks aren't bad but a lot of girls wear them just to be 'trendy'

>tfw I bought that shirt for $45 then resold it for $90.

I've always treated these as a summer staple. Like other user said, often trendy. 94% of wealthy middle age lesbians wear these as dailies

>2017
>falling for the cdg x converse meme.
Stop it user. The only semi decent was the one with the small heart.

Really? I found a couple on grailed for $50 damn people are stupid

Don't like how there are designs on the sleeves, that doesn't look good on a T-shirt to me.
Also that Disco Ball stack doesn't look too good either.

Looks like a Croc without holes.

learn how to check the catalog then, newfag.

This shit ugly stop posting it hoe

Kinda ugly, but only cop if it it expensive.Cheap leather jackets look like shit, you can't cut corners.

I was considering to get clear frames (probably not as big as the picture). I got tan skin and a squarish face, can I pull it off? If not, how?

haven't seen them anywhere around here, so I'm probably safe

nothing special
disgusting
sure, depending on the price
clear frames can work on anyone, shape is a different story
why don't you try some on?

$50

I have these exact ones, I think I would have liked the suede ones too but these are good. Cop
Cop
DNC
Cop
N
C

Cop or not? $300

Feel like these could be cool

Would I look too goofy with turtle necks?
cop

fuck no do not get mesh NMDs, they're uncomfortable as hell. primeknit or nothing.

Get this much better colorway for much cheaper

I just started wearing turtlenecks this winter because I always thought I'd look retarded in them but damn I was wrong, really dig the way they look, throw a light jacket or windbreaker over it when it's more chilly and hnnnnng

you will not regret user

Cop. Turtlenecks usually look great

I want to pull the trigger on the shorts but I'm struggling thinking about what I'd wear them with. I want to incorporate em into some loose fits. I always wear boots or high tops though

sandals and some nice socks seem to work well with those shorts, maybe add a hat or sunglasses

Should I? If so, which one?

ugly,dnc

Good suggestion. Are there any sandals that are a happy medium between teva and suicoke? Style and price wise

I feel like neither one really fit the way I currently dress. I can't spend a ton on clothes so I'm pretty basic in my footwear (docs, pilot boots and derbies)

Im considering this hat,I have short hair and never wear hats so I wanna try to pull one off.
It is only 15$ and looks more interesting thatn MAGA hats that everyone has now.

cop

which one?

no one,but if you insist then red.

are they too normie for Veeky Forums?

I need some comfy summer sneakers that are grayish. Thinking bout copping a pair of gazelles, but they are kinda overdone so if anyone got any recommended alternatives I'd love to hear them.

vans

thanks for the suggestion, but vans really aren't my style friend.

Dr Martens Dante Brando cop or not? I don't have any black shoes/sneakers atm and they look casually enough to go in a formal fit

they look good but I don't know about the quality in eytys, I'd say cop
new balance 574/996 in grey, they look good, but if nb is not your style then I recommend you some onitsuka tiger Mexico 66 in grey
don't take the advise from the user that said red ones, I see most of the girls that owns a pair of Stans has the red ones, I thought the red ones are more "girly/feminine", cop the navy
no, looks cheap and thin
don't, but if you really want it then go for the cream ones on the right
they were in the spotlight
last year so yeah, they are like a staple, go for it
don't
don't
cop for that price
cop round glasses, but not too pronounced
no
get converse 2 parchment, I don't like the blue sole in the pottery ones
if you work for a hospital or you wanna buy those for work then yes, look comfortable, otherwise don't
white > black (cop both)
cop
don't
don't, cop the first release, those with the small heart

I can't tell if I really hate those or really love them

should I cop or will these turn me into a zebra

Cop
Not
Eh, cop if you can find it at a lower cost
Cop if your fits are next-level ironic
Dnc
Not for that price, get a better cw
Cop, if you can pull it off right it'll look nice
Dnc

being a zebra is fa af

c but go with the suede instead

tell me your honest though pls

Wtc?

Should I cop these or the regular parchment 70s?

not sure
dnc
not sure
cop
dnc
dnc
it's up to you
neither
cop
yeh probably
cop
these are pretty nice actually
dnc
dnc
cop
cop

Can't decide between them and Shoes Like Pottery. Which one's better, I don't like blue sole on SLPs.

there are just far nicer sneakers out there i mean why limit yourself to stan smiths they're boring af

Postmans or 1461s?

looking for pair in pic, where did you find them?

I like it, clogcore will be a thing.

cop or not boys

suggestions for similar style shirts? i mean maybe not animals but sparse prints

Mixed feelings
C
C
Cop only if there's no lion in your direct vicinity
Dnc
C but this sole is way too thicc for my taste
Nah
None
Cop and post fit
Is this bait?
These would not be cool

cop, check out more shirts from the same brand
edgy

checkd

the body has nice merch but this ones a bit too edgy for me

these are ugly. normal ones are too though

Looking for a comfortable sneaker for my summer commute. Tried out a boost + primeknit sneaker for the first time the other day and shit was crazy. I don't like hypebeast designs though so I'm kind of lost.

I'll always regret not buying the small heart logo a few years ago. Those are ugly.
Never found these too nice, but they aren't bad either.
I'm also considering clear frames. But I'm too ugly to pull em off.
I'd buy it for $3 at a thrift store.
Red.
Cop. The Body is good.

Can someone help me decide between charcoal or dark indigo for these pants?

shop.outlier.nyc/shop/retail/slim-dungarees.html

Thanks lads.

"hypebeast designs" yet you're settling with stan smiths. stans are the epitome of most outplayed shoe right now my g. sorry if im sounding blunt, but there's better shoes out there if you're looking for a low profile sneaker for summer, just depends on price range

Not sure what I would wear with it though.

Stussy

Are those ccps?

I have those. Always get mires whenever I wear them. Also, the Chuck Taylor 70s is superior in every way to the regular chucks. COP

Or these?

can i pull it off with giraffe neck?

Cop or not? The price is amazing

Or this one?

>there's better shoes out there if you're looking for a low profile sneaker for summer
Any particular ones? I can probably go up to $200 so no common meme

definitely this. w2c?

oa ola sucks, get esi

netshoes.com.br/produto/tenis-cocacola-canvas-low-598-9486-014?&lkey=a2
Found this in Brazil, 33 dolars

So you think I should buy this one?

Should I cop? I'm poor as fuck and got a good price for those.

i can get them new 30% off but atm don't really have clothes that'd work with them. horse leather back zip low heel.

i wear these for running. i dunno if i'd wear them casually as they have a real odd silhouette.

no no no
finealways solid
inoffensive but the graphic on the arm makes it look cheap, sadly
do it
cut doesn't look great. try it on in store, make sure it's cropped enough, long ones suck ass
cop
checked
and cop
cop

these look fine under a wide range of pants, dressed ip or dressed down. they're solid for the price point.
what brand is it? not guidi right? cop
cop
definitely not
these look like shit with anything other than pinrolled jeans. that's a definite no.
go for these, but keep in mind that it's best to pair this with tech fabrics like cargos or woven pants.

Think I should go for the AJ1 here or the AF1 here? Both mid and black. The AF1s are a bit more expensive but I'm having issues deciding between both.

I'd opt for AF1's. the silhouette is more robust in terms of versatility and the shoe is easier to pair with styles. for me, the air jordan 1 is a legacy shoe. there's other shoes that fulfill its role better than itself, yet I still like it.

Thanks a lot for your help, truly appreciate it.

These or 788z look great in horse just remember to size one up

yeah i tried them on. went up a half size since i wear a half size. fit perfectly.
they are guidi. is that okay with you user?

What the fuck do people wear these with?

Cop? Need a new white hi top.

do i cop?

>is that okay with you user?
I don't form a bias upon knowing the brand, just curious whether they made these.
stop being a babcock

cop

np :)

black jeans/skinnys
or if you want the full indie lefty aesthetic , baggy blue jeans or literally anything