Bikes

which type of bikes do you find to be Veeky Forums?

My personal favorites are the beach cruisers

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/109906786@N06/albums
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me and my chopper bike in 2008. Still have it and still ride it from time to time. Taken the edgy flame stickers off tho.
It's pretty chill

Both bikes are shit guys.

look at that cannondale track

flickr.com/photos/109906786@N06/albums

>dat flite
how can one saddle be so based

Road Bikes are the only acceptable optin

Special snowflake: "The bycicle"
Picrelated is really fa

They don't have brakes.

literally the bike I have. exactly this one.

Why didn't you get a good bike?

Moved to a new country, needed new bike, this one was on sale and it was pretty? I'm no bicycle nerd and this one did the trick for me.

this is a fashion board
high-contrast black-red-white-painted generic massive weld beads frames can go and stay go

put a quill stem on it

That's not a road bike....

I own a titanium road bike wonder if that's Veeky Forums

Full carbon litespeed fork, 48cm frame, comes out at just under 14.5 lbs with tape, pedals

It's okay. It's basically a fake race bike. But you can't really race it since the geometry is kind a fucked and it's too heavy to be competitive in a world where full carbon bikes and wheelsets are king.

However it's steel and it's heavy and ships with /like 25 or 28 size tires so ride quality is pretty good if you're going slow.

But wheel and component quality is questionable.

I mean you could have built a better bike.

But not everyone has the skills to....

It's like "gaming PC thread" and you post a MacBook in a thread full of water cooled, cable combed over clocked machines who max out AAA rated games.

Running high end modular keyboard with 8 different types of.cherry mx switches on it.

Sure you can play league of legends in low settings with a MacBook and it's technically a gaming PC if you run Windows on it.....but it's not up to par...

Fixie no breaks dumbasses

Pic Related, color scheme could be better

see >this is a fashion board

try telling me windows (or any) computer can ever be more Veeky Forums than a macbook

no pedals as well

you sound fucking autistic kek

You don't think the tinted glass cases of most higher end PC's these days don't look better than plastic painted to look like cast aluminum?

fucking expensive fore a 800

titanium brompton with brooks saddle

what's your favorite crankset, fa?

What's a bike that won't make me look like a cuck. Everything in this thread makes me look like an Amsterdam silly nanny or a Bostonian bike fag.

Example: Not the man on the far left.

Land Shark [steel ones, not the plastic ones made now]

land shark bump

i live in the netherlands so i use it everywhere desu

is my bike Veeky Forums?

A modern road bike or MTB.

Performance and function over chrome and watching your gf get finished in.

No. Which is a good thing when it comes to sports equipment.

sexu

90's race bikes ftw

>quarq crank
>plastic

no

Frank Ocean released a song about bmx. And bmx culture is coming on heavy in the streets. Just look at No Jumper. SoundCloud rap and bmx is basically synonymous right now. Better get on trend before the hype beasts lads.

By far the most effay ITT

This is my bike, once I was stoned and couldn't stop admiring it's beauty

good thing soundcloud rap is shite and so is bmx so i dont have to worry about buying one :)

Mine. Still have the old white leather seat, but this one is more comfortable and doesn't hurt my balls, although it looks like shit unfortunately.

shit bike

sieg you havent changed a bit, you have aproximate knowledge of a lot of things and try to parade as an expert, this is far from a " basically a fake race bike", its a bike targeted at track cycling beginners and hipster who want a "fixie", the geometry is pretty standard for an entry level trackbike, similar to a dolan pre cursa, this bike isnt trying to be a competitive race bike (whatever thats supposed to mean) most people that buy them just run them with freewheels and brakes and use them as commuters

I'd love to have a BMX bike that was sized for someone 6'1" or 6'2". Does anyone know whether such a bike exists?

literally nothing wrong with quarq, and enjoy racing on a non carbon frame