Anyone else tried of seeing Adidas products? Shit is so outplayed and basic at this point...

Anyone else tried of seeing Adidas products? Shit is so outplayed and basic at this point. Shoes are fine unless it's those meme-y allstars but other than that, why the fuck are people stuck on this ugly shit?

>why
it matches, is inoffensive, and it lets them fit in

Wearing all adidas - track pants shirt and shoes - is the most sell out boring trend

Anyone else tried of seeing [your favorite brand here]'s products? Shit is so outplayed and basic at this point. Shoes are fine unless it's those meme-y [your favorite brand's popular shoe] but other than that, why the fuck are people stuck on this ugly shit?

found the person who wears adidas and cant come up with an original rhetoric either

Been wearing Adidas since 1992 ain't stopping now.

yeah and using "meme-y' is a legitimate argument on why a brand isnt good lmao

my fav brand is not outplayed, you will wear it in 3 years

that wasn't their argument at all. get some reading comprehension and learn english.

>Shoes are fine unless it's those meme-y allstars
go to bed retard

OP definitely used meme-y to describe superstars but this is a troll thread anyway so who cares

i fucking hate seeing the nike logo and swoosh everywhere

i really like adidas tho

>[Insert Brand] is outplayed and basic

I bet you wear Rick

p much. however, same shit's been going on since middle school when fashion first started to matter.

I shit on brands I don't like, other people shit on brands I don't like, some people shit on brands I like.

It happens and it always will.

Rick is outplayed and basic

adidas ninja shoes are the dumbest trend of all time. show me one fit(not techwear cosplay) where they look good. pro tip you cant.

>spending money on vulgarly ostentatious branded clothing that makes you look like you suck cocks to get heroin, so that you one day be the local rapper

Not a big fan of having more than 3 of any giant logos on me at any given time. Walking billboards do not look good

>outplayed
god damn i hate streetwear kids (especially embarrassing contrarians such as yourself.

the term is played out. outplayed means played better than. played out means run its course, is over, etc.

All sportswear is shit

you can also be outplayed, like when the other team plays better than you

it's called passive tense

this, athleisure is trash

i know more than you. tense is irrelevant to my point

Ur retarded

no u r

>i know more than you

probably not wrt linguistics

i don't know much about fashion tho

>implying yohji will ever be basic and outplayed
>implying normalfags will ever latch onto yohji

issey and yohji are literally hypebeast step 2 after raf and rick

>issey and yohji are literally hypebeast step 2 after raf and rick
You mean Bao Bao, Pleats Please/Homme Plisse and Y-3. Hypebeasts don't wear mainline.

whatever lets you maintain your sense of superiority

/thread

Puma a best

What are your thoughts on adidas zx xeno flux? I own a pair, but I'm not really satisfied with how I combine them, any tips? People who see them are amazed and like them. I want to step up the game.

who is this? do you think they would be my gf?

No, since she abuses the doggo. Look at how unhappy it is.

he's not unhappy he's winking at the camera and posing