I just got a new corporate job

I just got a new corporate job.
Due mostly to a rebranding I've still been able flex and express my fashion choices extremely freely. They try to create a comfortable, casual business environment in general. How can I mix street wear with formal wear without looking like a child and without being so basic. ive been googling this for a little while and have mostly found garbage fits. pic related amount the best I've seen. help me out guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

samsoe.com/en/man/apparel/shirts-and-polos/tatos-t-n-zip-polo-ss-7576/M17122203.html?dwvar_M17122203_size=M&cgid=b2c_m_dw_shirts&dwvar_M17122203_color=POINCIANA MULTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping with some more from the set

Just dress business casual with well fitting, high quality clothes.

looking for creative looks and inspiration

What kind of shirt/longsleeve(?) is this?

I'm surprised more of you aren't into this.

Are you a 9.4 like this lad? No. So this is not inspo. Tailor some suits. Or open your fucking wallet

Every day someone comes in and says he wants to be a faggot at work.
Why do you all want to be faggots at work so bad? You have a uniform: it's what everyone else is wearing.
You're not going to impress people at work you're just going to give them the impression you're a fag and not a team player.

what does this even mean? I consider myself pretty attractive and I do spend a significant amount on clothes. I must be in the wrong place?

there is no "what everyone else is wearing," that's the point of this thread, just read the op. jesus I thought this was a fashion board.

how casual? casual enough to wear sneakers like in the pics you posted? or casual like dress shoes and not a tie?

anything goes on regular days, seriously. I've been wearing suits and button down/slacks combos but some people wear jeans and shorts.

ID on those boots?

samsoe.com/en/man/apparel/shirts-and-polos/tatos-t-n-zip-polo-ss-7576/M17122203.html?dwvar_M17122203_size=M&cgid=b2c_m_dw_shirts&dwvar_M17122203_color=POINCIANA MULTI

finally a contribution
holy shit thanks

You are just a newfag. Don't be surprised about the lack of fashion related talk. Also, this board is full of underages who don't know anytjing about jobs.

these are awful lmao

I'd just add a statement piece to a well-fitting business casual outfit. Outerwear in particular is predestined for this.

dooooooooope

talk shit post fit lmfao

also check madmen and late david bowie

Just wear men's trousers from somewhere midtier but acceptable (Cos?) and nice button downs and knits from Norse projects or something. Honestly just buy stuff from Need Supply. It's nice to have your own style and stuff but when you're meeting with clients, you don't want to stand out.

why