best ever desu

hey this is pretty good
not balenciaga at all

although one has to be fucking retarded to pay 350€ for shoes made in china

this is pretty interesting to be honest

>what shoes are currently popular?
>chucks and ozweegos
>say no more

Converse glued to a "runner" sole. Nice.

fixed

sick as fuck
raf has done it again

not feeling the toebox

I feel like Raf started this revival of ugly yet intentionally designed dad shoes, which Balenciaga (being the style-biting faggots that they are) immediately ripped off...not to mention the forthcoming Yeezy runners, and then the Lanvin and Givenchy runners to a lesser extent. I don't like where this trend is heading.

literal dad shoes, steph curry-tier

rafs were a nice looking ugly
what demna is doing is creating actual dogshit ugly shoes and making them hip and cool in a snarky, "I know they are piss ugly and I don't give a fuck because I'm cool and hip and in the know about trendy urban culture and design, and I can pull them off and you can't and they cost me $1000 which you can't afford" sort of way
whether or not you think it's cool it up to you tho, but the people wearing them are going to think they are for wearing them

those look like converse with dad shoe soles

some more angles

Don't fuck with these, they look cheap.

Anywho, these sorta remind me of palladiums but with a more interesting sole. I'm not a fan of chuck style shoes though.

Yeah I don't like the canvas. I think an all leather upper would have been better.

>>NIKE VAPORMAX FAGS SHOOK

Somebody shop Converses in instead of the Raf upper. Or maybe someody already did and no one noticed.

then it wouldnt be the classic converse look
raf knows what hes doing
ill probably try getting the beige pair

Lmao