Simple question:

Simple question:

>How do I profit off likely widespread unrest following the US 2016 election.

Political candidate preference aside, it's a very real possibility that Trump will win the 2016 presidential election and/or Clinton gets fucked because of the FBI investigation. You already had chimp outs at his rallies, and there are a huge number of people threatening riots and/or mass exodus if Trump wins the election. I predict these riots to be suppressed and to change nothing.

But I got to thinking, if these events come to pass and many cities across the US do in fact riot simultaneously (I imagine all of S cali to burn itself to the ground) , the the funding and demand for supplies for public safety will increase substantially. I was thinking of dipping into a few shares of those that manufacture riot gear, body armor. A quick google search shows that a subsidiary of Tyco is a large manufacturer of such goods, I wonder if it might be worth it to take a gamble on them.

Short insurance companies

Short BRK

I like it.

trump has no economic program out yet
hillary is literally wall st

time will tell user

Buy a domain like howtomovetocanada.com and sell informational booklets.

Nothing will change with either Trump or Hillary. A country is not run by politicians but by bureaucrats.

This. the stability of the US system is its ability to do nothing, not just by inaction, but by preventative measures and balance of power

options and car manufacturers

The question you should be asking is, "how do i profit off the upcoming economic collapse?"

I don't give a fuck what his plan is or shit like that.

The important thing is the bottom feeders of the country believe him to be hitler incarnate, and I believe if he wins that widespread unrest and violence will occur.

I'm trying to capitalize off that unrest. Trump could make his dog the secretary of defense I don't give a fuck.

You must not be old enough to remember the 2008 election. Everyone thought there would be "widespread unrest" back then too. Nothing happened. Same story this year.

The candidate the chimps voted for won. I am wondering if flipped the outcome would be the same.

Obama won that's why peace reign at the end.

2 of the most spite candidates are head to head if Clinton wins with the slightest hint that she cheated America will burn for days.

if trump wins well... who the fuck knows but is obvious that crony capitalist are already licking their chops.

trump seems to have been given un restricted power and you know what they say about that

I live in the south and all the fucking rednecks were talking about rioting if Obama won. Nothing happened. Nothing will happen.

Nothing will happen

Put all your money into "people complaining for a few weeks and then getting on with their lives".

Clinton Wins: Buy Smith & Wesson day 1
Trump Wins: Buy Lockheed Martin and Raytheon day 1

Day 1 after the crash, of course. Either side.

>Clinton gets fucked because of the FBI investigation.

LMAO Clinton is the Establishment candidate, what makes you think that a government agency would do something to hurt the chances of her winning?

Niggers/spics are different than rednrcks

The rabbit hole goes far deeper than that.

You could always buy Trumpcoins