Sandals thread

what are some Veeky Forums approved sandals?

Suicoke are easily the best sandals I've ever came across. Birks and chacos are good too.

are suicokes comfy?

suichoke me daddy

Aren't the sandals in OP's pic way too big? There's over an inch of space before the toes even reach the end of the sole.

I've bought sandals similar to the one in OPs pic but in a size where the sole was only slightly bigger than my foot and my toes would slide off the end sometimes while I was walking. I bought some ones that fit like the ones in OPs pic and never had that problem. Sandals need to have some room around the edge.

I never had that problem with my birkenstocks though, because the footbed was so sculpted.

Birks fit way too fucking big.

not if you buy the correct size.

Literally bought half a size under what I normally wear.

So you mean they run big.

Yes... literally what I said.

You said they fit big. It's literally not what you said.

It's literally the same thing. I hate the things you have said and the person you are. Worthless brain-dead retard.

Are socks and sandals acceptable with cropped pants and like sweatpants and shit (comfycore) if you have small ankles?

literally die

Can't decide between some suicokes or tevas, what you guys think?

they aren't comparable other than looks. decide how much you want to spend.

Sandals are for women

maximum comfy, they have vibram soles

what are best suicokes? DEPA-V2 or KISSEE-V

The best sandals are Birkenstocks. The most effay sandals are Japanese cloth sandals.

a weeb AND a pleb...what an odd combo

i got kissee v cause they look more interesting
depa v2 looks just like tevas

i've been wearing birkenstocks for over a decade and they are just not comfy to walk in

are suicokes suppose to have that inch of space at the toe?

birkenstock can you verify may warranty here?