Medium Hair General

I see a ton of /undercut/ and /prep/ hair threads, but none really devoted to -all over- medium hairstyles like pic related.

I currently have hair below my nipples and am looking for some advice. Help Veeky Forums !

I like the way that their hair comes up at the back a little bit. I'll keep posting and hopefully the Veeky Forums gods bless me with some advice other than killing myself desu

I really like the disheveled look, but I don't know much about hair in general. I take good care of mine and am willing to put work into styling it, but I don't know any of these styles

i've gone to something like this from a mane, I quite like it. pic is not the best.

I like it! Do you know any of the names of the styles shown in this thread? I want to tame my mane as well

If you have a heart shaped face this should be your goal unless youre one of those rare guys that actually looks decent with and undercut/long sidepart.

wow it looks great, growing my hair out hoping it look like that

it's kind of odd, I showed my barber pictures of elias from iceage. when I part my hair through the middle and let it fall, it looks like that. but when I sweep it to the side, it looks like the picture I posted.

>elias from iceage
I didn't know he had a name, cool.

Jesus Christ, he looks like a character from a creepy glitchy animation. Did Ice Age really look that bad?

What product do you use? Also do you use a blow dryer?

more inspo

How is this haircut called ?
Cant find similar pic on the web and showing barber a drawing from manga is fucky.

squall-core. cool.

Yo what does the other side of your head look like? Do you put it straight down or pushed back

Does anyone know how to get really good volume in hair? all these men have an amazing amount of volume

This reminds me so much of orbeck of vinheim from dark souls 3 but also desu looks like shit IMO

Should I keep this lenght or cut it shorter?

Does it matter? Lose weight

grow it

Deciding to grow my hair in the beginning of summer was a poor choice. I ain't giving up however, it's too late.

This one is neat af

Do you need a masculine face to pull this style off?

was Stalin the chad of the Politburo?

>Permanent revolution
baka me and kamenev always dissed you

How do i keep my hair from getting messed up and in my face? my hair isn't mid length yet and also the hair in the back of my head and neck is sorta annoying. should i get an edge up or something?

>Tfw thin hair and balding rapidly at 22.

Just take me out back and put me down lads.

it's called "long hair slightly adjusted which way you like"

I feel you user

grow it long, pinku face

It's called "half an hour every morning to get it just right."

That model spent an hour at least in a hair stylist's chair.

>disheveled my ass

>How do i keep my hair from getting messed up and in my face?
A lot of product.

Only product I use is conditioner maybe once a week and some mousse once a week. I blow dry but don't really try to get it in any shape, I just do it to get my hair dry lol.

Depends, most times I just let it do what it wants, sometimes I run my hands through my hair and it's pushed back a bit.

wtf hector bellerin is on Veeky Forums?

My hair is thicc and i don't know what to do with it

desu that kind of hair could look good if you style it correctly

what products exactly senpaitaichidayo

>I showed my barber pictures of elias from iceage

i dont think theres such a thing as "too feminine to be fixed with a proper beard"

hey arin is that way

obligatory papa john crispy

i used to put this special oil and styling gel - it worked well, but it was too time consuming - a side/undercut is the better solution for most face shapes that have this problem in the first place.

have you ever worn a headband? from what i can see of your face that might look good on you.

I have no idea what to do with my hair. I am growing it out, and i hate the shit hairstyles i have to go trough.

It looks pretty effay like that tho not gonna lie

Would I look like a huge faggot with this cut?
Could a kind user post pics I can show my barber so he/she'll know how to cut the left side.

Growing it out as well. I've never had it this long in my entire life.
I'm a hair noob though, how to avoid those stringy hairs standing up and will added length reduce the massive volume of my hair?
Also any suggestions for hairstyles?

This is how my hair looks now

would it look better pushed over to the side a bit? looks a bit fash-core either way

I'm tired of having this cut. I always gotta bring a hat for windy days/when I got PE.
I think the backwards undercut is starting to look a bit fuccboi anyways.

looks like a typical Ahmed haircut and just looks like shit

try something like pic related

Stylized Bed-head

>Ahmed haircut
Is it really that common of a cut for middle easterners?

Yep just go to any big european city and you'll find the many of the arabs have this hairstyle.

Hair looks great in that photo, not so sure about the goatee. Are you planning on growing a full beard or keeping it like that?

it looks pretty slim in that photo, mainly because of the contrast. not sure what to do it with either... baka argghhh!!!

literally I'd keep it around that length because it genuinely looks breddy gud user

Use a tiny tiny amount of stay in conditioner (too much and you look greasy), avoid shampooing too frequently
Looks fine, lose some weight and drink more water though. You got acne m8
Probably. You'll at least look like you hate your parents
Looks pretty good right now, albeit a bit greasy.

bump

Please, for the love of god, shave those pubes off of your face.

Wait a second I fucking know you, little dancing manlet

bump

>Elias from Iceage
What

Go old school

No you don't, as I am about 188cm and only dance when I'm incredibly high.

Elias Bender Ronnenfelt from the band Iceage

lmfaoooo

How the fuck do I get this beautiful, thick and voluminous hair?!?!?!

Any real life examples of that French cut? Looks fire af

Go to a local salon and find a gay man with long hair.

I got a recommendation from a friend to one and I don't regret it a bit- I had really thick disheveled mullet-ish long hair, as a guy, you need your hair thinned and shit to make it nice and manageable. Also, I like this look because you can grow it out for long periods of time and it still looks good, as opposed to visiting the barber 2x/month to maintain a fucking undercut

Gays are too rare in my hick town area. And the ones that are around aren't stylish or cultured.. :(

>american
JUST

>always had a light wave since puberty
>before that i had perfectly straight
>almost 24 and suddenly it has started getting curly and frizzy

Especially in my nape and behind the ears. Is this normal? I really don't like curly hair...

DISGOOOOOOOSTIN

Wow, thanks my guy, really boostin my self confidence there

I get the point though. I won't go for the bieber cut

>high hairline

buzzcut or grow my hair?

pls help

undergo a disheveled transformation into james murphy

paskalla

Please help. How do I get my hair to do something like this? Don't comb it out of the shower? Wear a sweatband?

Also, every time I shampoo my hair it becomes frizzy and dry looking for 2 days afterwards and I can't style it whatsoever. I've been using axe shampoo and a different conditioner. I have thick European hair.

Should have showed your barber a picture of sid from ice age instead.

i love my pubes

Funny, my first thought was Micolash from BB.

hire a photographer, hire people around you to hold mirrors, cans of hairspray, gels, fluids etc, snap a thousand pictures and pic one that inevitably looks good

red pill me on my hair Veeky Forums is it too much

want to grow it long but i dont know

Side pics?

What's the best shampoo to fix sulfate damage? It's just now in the past few months showing itself, my hair is getting frizzy and losing body when it never did before.

anyone got more like this? more slicked back, or less?

Looks fine from what I can see m8. Don't even worry about it.

>Marx, Engels, and Lenin were each asked what they preferred, a wife or a mistress. Marx, whose attitude in intimate matters is well known to have been rather conservative, answered “A wife”; Engels, who knew how to enjoy life, answered, of course, “A mistress”; the surprise comes with Lenin, who answered “Both, wife and mistress!” Is he dedicated to a hidden pursuit of excessive sexual pleasures? No, since he quickly explains: “This way, you can tell your mistress that you’re with your wife, and your wife that you are about to visit your mistress …” “And what do you actually do?” “I go to a solitary place and learn, learn, and learn!”

too late, I buzzed it

I never thought I would take hair inspiration from iceage but it actually makes sense. Thanks user.

Which one is Elias? Is this correct?

photographer here
I'll do it for free

post pic plz

bradley cooper was one of my insparation with my hairstyle (btw came from the "New facial aesthetics general'' thread)