Now that every normie and his mom has had some form of a HY for 5 straight years, what haircut is the next big thing?

Now that every normie and his mom has had some form of a HY for 5 straight years, what haircut is the next big thing?

mohawk

>Now that every normie and his mom has had some form of a HY for 5 straight years

where the fuck do you live? genuine question

LA

whats hy

Hitler youth haircut aka undercut aka cuckcut

bro i live in a small town in southeast mi and i have seen HY cuts on niggas out here to this day

are you implying HY is like still cutting edge or implying that it's so outdated it's weird to still see them? i cant even tell

i had a HY in 2011 and it was actually cool then

Modern bowl cuts

This. White people stealing superior Asian style yet again

>White people stealing superior Asian style yet again

Bowl cuts originated in Europe since the 1500, be a style used by clergymen and commoners, and has been a reoccurring hairstyle throughout history.

Chinks don't own bowlcuts

They might not own bowl cuts but they """"""""own""""""" bowl cuts

For now

bowlcuts look stupid on every race

white people especially because they will always have the stigma of pic related

You had ONE chance for a rebuttal and you post an ugly bastard. Dissapointing...

>bro i live in a small town in southeast mi and i have seen HY cuts on niggas out here to this day

and how does that contradict what i said? learn english and learn how to follow a conversation. OP clearly said "every normie and his mom". that implies nonstop. not every once in a while you rust town hick

>tfw i've had a messy/curly bowlcut for the past three years and now that it's catching on I might have to find a new cut
Fuck

cuckcut

what the

Can I do a young Leo with a deep hairline?? I need new hair bad.

idiots

this guy looks like he is interested in techno

Is that you user?

asian masculinity please go

probably bowlcuts and similarly "childish" cuts. everything is moving back to twee

undercut isnt really cuck cut, i like it