FA TV

What is the most effay television to watch/game on? I'm going to say it's the pic related, an old CRT TV,

2007 is over, televisions aren't Veeky Forums but laptops and smartphones are so use that.

Go to the CRT thread on /vr/ you drooling nigger.

Projector bro

>laptops and smartphones are effay
hop into a gas chamber dude

televisions aren't Veeky Forums

not good for video games, only for old european black and white movies

>we are getting to the point where people are starting to perceive CRT TVs as retro and cool

Makes me feel fucking old.

There are a few Veeky Forums portable TVs.

sony PVM for playing "retro" games (pre-gamecube generation)

some kind of 120hz lcd for everything else

New 8K ultra wide displays. Don't try this le retro meme.

Sony PVM is one of the best easy to get displays, might not fit your aesthetic though, so try any old tv especially portables, they look adorable.

I have a pvm along with a multisync, and a commodore orange monochrome.

If you're planning on watching movies on it, don't use a shitty old "retro" tv. There's no point and all it's gonna do is butcher the movie. No point in getting an "aesthetic" tv if the video quality is shit.

if you're just gonna game then it's fine, but please don't be that moron who ruins movies just to have a retro looking tv.

Gotta get yourself a sleek, high quality modern TV for absorbing ART HOUSE CINEMA

crt for retro games

Don't listen to fags that say CRTs are out for watching. If your not playing retro games and want to watch television get the absolute best model, I suggest the trinitron wega kv-hr. CRTs still provide a better contrast curve and more color accuracy with instant response times.

This, again for gaming. Pretty much any viewing monitor will do you well.

True enthusiasts would have a Sony BVM or PVM for rgb retro video and gaming. As for a modern choice, probably one of those curved 4k name brand tvs would be the most Veeky Forums

A 4K HDR TV with slim bezels, I use a Sony one.

>watching tv in 2017

>Not walking around with a laptop and an extra large smartphone in your manbag
Are you even trying to be effay?

Veeky Forums: contrarian about shit that doesn't matter, hopelessly conforming about clothing

this. wtf i bet you people watch your liberal interracial cuck tv shows on netflix LMAOing at your life

>LMAOing
KYS

most effay television coming thru

It's from a meme.

At uni we have a lot of these CCTV type crt monitors. I really llike the aesthetic of them, and I guess from a practical stand point its easy to store them as they stack up easier then standard consumer ones.
Been meaning to do a bit of research and get myself one of two as I occasionally have use for them.

Not owning a t.v. by choice is the only rd day t.v.

Master of none by Aziz Ansari and that Bojack horseman shit pander to liberal millenial fucktards

She don't got no bed frame, she don't got no tables
We just watching Netflix, she ain't got no cable, okay though

Not that I have anything against these particular posts but you're honestly the worst poster on Veeky Forums. Nobody likes you. Just leave already. Or at least drop that stupid attentionwhore name, fucking namefag.