Is this the ultimate aesthetic...

is this the ultimate aesthetic, those fucking flawless abs what's this physique called how easy is it to achieve it i'm the same height as tyler 6'2 but i weigh 180

no lats, arms look dyel, this is a shit aesthetic and a better physique would take 1.5-3 years depending on multiple factors

>wanting huge arms
>wanting to look like a cartoon character
i bet he could do a lot of pull ups despite not having visible lats

Huh Tyler the Creator never struck me as the type of person who would be yoked

This is the ultimate Veeky Forums body (no, it's not that shitty unhealthy bodies you see on that skinny inspo threads, and you know it), you still conserve the "skinny" aesthetic but when you take off your shirt... bam! Roman statue tier muscle definition.

Taylor might be an ugly fucker but his body is amazing.

how do you get those physiques what strength level should you get to autists at Veeky Forums always say strength= muscle size i want to look like a lean roman statue

if this is the aesthetic you like...fine. But what makes you think extra muscle is in any way healthy?

Nice b8. Almost got me.

>dumbshits with no idea about fitness think these bodies look good.

>look mom my first Veeky Forums bait xDD

lol

Random people talk all this trash, and yet not a single person can or wil answer OP's question. Fucking gay.

obdimal

The easiest way to achieve this is to lift weights until you have the amount of the muscle you want. Then cut down to a low enough body fat that you have good definition. If you don't like going to the gym then you can achieve the same thing through calisthenics although you will build muscle a lot slower.

Guys, I started doing calisthenics instead of weightlifting, only because I have scoliosis. Will I make it?

>autists at Veeky Forums always say strength= muscle size

I don't know how you got that impression. Did you even read the sticky friend?

You know not everyone wants to get big, some want athletic type bodies with definition.

>t. people who don't lift

reminder that THIS is what women want

tall
aristocratic
handsome
powerful

is that mitch jones ?

>that
>big

alright cucky boy

his right arm is a lot bigger than left

lift following a good routine for 14 months and eat right.
then cut to 10% bodyfat.
strenght wise it looks like beginner to slight intermediate levels.
read the /fit sticky

i can deadlift 3 plate for 3 reps
i can ohp 145 for 3 reps
and i can do 3 pull ups with 50 lbs added at 6'2 180 lbs
is this enough strength?

Stupid nigger. I wasn't talking about Tyler which was clearly obvious. Nice comprehension you dunce