Grunge/military style thread, post pics and stuff

Grunge/military style thread, post pics and stuff

I hate drop crotch, but the guy on the left is pulling them off super well. Props to him.

Pic related is a recent runway look from The Viridi-Ann

Little over the top isn't it

And yeah, I ain't a fan of left guys outfit. I like right guys.

Pretty sure the guy on the left is Horikawa but I could be wrong. Right is Knoch or Trunks? Was this taken in Germany?

Some Boris Bidjan Saberi

Idk I saw it in a thread a few days ago

What are those pants, anyone know?

That's Knochensack, he used to post here. trunks was a lot less handsome

Old terrorist-wave Raf SS 02

I like his style, a bit less rioter might be nice

Not him but thanks, was looking for his name, see if I can find more

rick O's cropped astaires

i cant remember what material he said they were

Not too sure on the exact, but you can find similar from like Rick, Damir, or Label Under Construction.

Thanks guys

Agreed. SS02 wasn't his best season imo, but it's still pretty damn good.

Who is this exactly? Sorry I'm newish

More old military vibe Raf.

Raf Simmons. He's currently working as the hcd of Calvin Klein. Used to be with Dior, and Jil Sander before that.

Ok, thanks. His new stuff is kinda boring but that older stuff is cool

He's gotten a little more tame in his design as of the past 5 years or so. Some of his old seasons are perfect.

Which years would you call his prime

I'd say that my personal favorite seasons from him took place between 2002 and 2011.

Pic related is from Julius AW16

Some more Boris Bidjan Saberi

More Julius.

Horikawa would never allow himself to be photographed with Trunks. He's Japanese. He must have been really impressed with Knoch. Look how happy he looks.

concept art for alien: isolation. just came from /v/ and loved this, came here to find a place for it

I don't know why it took me so long to recognize that that was Tatsuro Horikawa. Rip.

In light of that, take some more of his work.

Bonus Situation-core

w2c boots?

They look like lesbians from the future

Not sure on the exact boots, but they are from 11 By Boris Bidjan Saberi.

>
>They look like lesbians from the future

You're a lesbian from the future.

I love this. Makes me wish I did something that would both let me wear a suit and be able to afford this

Lol

newfag

holy shit how did he manage to get together with Tatsuro Horikawa

His 90s was the open gate for the street wear nowadays (besides Helmut Lang), from 1995 to 1998, epic dot com.

his tumblr is herrurst

>I have arms like that but I feel anxious going out in a T shirt

boris is such a hack

this Julius? love the jacket

how does one delve into the intriguing aesthetic that is /snakecore/

The shoes.
Anyone know the name and where to find ?

ramones socks

Explain yourself. That fit was from 11bbs, which is arguably goth-streetwear trash. But mainline BBS is pretty damn good, especially in their leather works. Not to mention that their quality is 10/10.

Also, they're called scuba socks senpai

Love the way these pants work with the ankle boots here. the rick runners with the two marshmellow looking soles are so underrated. also can anyone id those pants or something similar?

I wouldn't exactly consider them underrated; they are quite popular. They are pretty damn good imo tho. Would cop.

Pants look like something you could maybe get from Lost and Found, or Label Under Construction. Don't know the actual designer.

Scratch that, they're probably Yohji.