Opinions on Comme des Garçons?

Opinions on Comme des Garçons?

Latest trend or Fashion must have?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdna.lystit.com/photos/farfetch/11620472-GREY-0b6c66f4-.jpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're retarded, comme des garçons has nothing to do with comme des garçons play.

yes, one of the most successful labels that has been around since the 70s is a trend

The Play series has burst in popularity in the past 5 years or so. If you can't see that you're retarded

cdg play is not real cdg, it just exists for rei to make money for the proper cdg lines

the only reason it is so popular is because of the S T R E E T W E A R mainstream and the branding on play is cute or whatever

play is not comme des garcons. it is entirely a business decision and has no resemblance to the philosophy and design ideals of cdg.
if you do want to talk about cdg play for whatever reason, of course it is popular, its literally basics with logo
(has been popular since the lines debut btw)

>posts play logo
fuck this thread and fuck you

>in the past 5 years or so
are you pretending to be stupid or what?
it has been super popular since its inception, basically CDG has always been popular and relevant in fashion but even their context of 20 something lines or some shit, PLAY became the best selling one in mid 00s
protip: just because you see people wearing this shit on instagram doesn't mean it's hot new trend

It finally all makes sense

LOL posting a facepalm when you're the clueless one
how cute

howtomakeafooloutofyourself.jpeg

started to collecting CDG pieces LUL

got the Ganryu Coat

imho Play is disgusting but other mens labels are just awesome my fucking love

cdna.lystit.com/photos/farfetch/11620472-GREY-0b6c66f4-.jpeg

yes it does, its popped off in the last year since Comme won some award or did some collab with adidas I think, who cares - its cringeworthy stuff - the play line I mean, I have a tee and I wouldnt wear it unless I want to appeal to shitheads who buy yeezys and whatever the fuck rae suremeaud is wearing.

PLAY is awesome. Yeah, it's simple shit like a white shirt with a disfigured heart on it but it looks appealing. The heart makes it appealing. It just looks nice

good trol

It's funny how homosexuality in just 30 years ceased to be considered as an illness and imposed as official dogma all over the Occident, in novels, series, movies. This shit is not normal, it's deviation

>cdg
>latest

???

i think you're retarded as fuck and should go to bed

>Latest trend
>Latest
Maybe amongst the instagram/streetwear/teenaged crowd.

So do we hate CdG for cashing in? Or should we just forgive CdG for cashing in because they're legendary? I lean towards the former.

I saw a girl wearing a giant black heart logo play shirt with an asian adidas sneaker wearing bf with something else that made him stand out recently. On one hand, girls look qt in play stuff, but the crowd who likes this sort of shit is insufferable.

it's really just a cash grab so she can do her crazy fuck off runway stuff without having to worry about anything except the clothes

why are you on this board? coming to a fashion forum to call stuff gay is really not a good use of your time

also who the fuck talks like that lmao go outside kid

This.

Comme des Garçons Play is a shit tier line. To call it ugly would be stupid but yo think it's good or high end would be even more foolish.

Its literally babbys first designer brand, people wear it because of the price and that it gives the image that they are wearing such a famous brand which CdG is but there is nothing interesting about play more so fakes are more than common.

Also it hasn't been recently popular wtf, CdG has been around longer than most of the people on this board. Excluding you of course OP

It's more popular today, you can see the newest cdg play chucks on fuccbois.

i have a respect for CDG,play not so much