Why does Nelson Yang seek to ruin every Discord, Skype, or chat he joins...

Why does Nelson Yang seek to ruin every Discord, Skype, or chat he joins? His incessant shitposting is almost machine like.

What can we do to stop him?

hi

Isnt that John?

is that ricky truong?

Nelson Yang is a wasteman I caught him selling fake yeezy to hype beast fobs who wear those bape shark hoodies.

ugly fuck

Literally who?

This degenerate called Nelson Yang is one of those pathetic internet losers that try to fit in, pretending they do "cool" stuff like eating chicken and reading intelligent books and investing in stocks. But let me tell you one thing, if this piece of human trash achieved one thing in life, then it's being fucking nothing. Everything "Nelson" "Yang" says about his life is just a lie produced by him in effort to finally get the recognition he never got as a child. I have one advice for you before I beat the fuck out of you tomorrow at pop eyes you fucking moron, always place the penis gently on the vagina.

i used to hate him way back in like 2013-14, i love him now. one day you'll all understand.

Think I saw this kid last time I went to popeyes in toronto. Hmmmm? He had a weak stance and round face, very low test

whats his discord

hey guys adam here

>triggers Veeky Forums
he sounds like a cool dude

what the kek is this thread im jej

i love nelson he was one of my few friends at york last year

he's an acquired taste, like sardines, but overall a good mans

adam literally an ugly fuck

>he's an acquired taste
this

nel come to calgary and chill with me

PEAK YANG PERFORMANCE