Considering dying my hair platinum blonde

Thoughts? Currently it's my natural dark brown but I think it's boring. I have pale skin and brown eyes for reference. I want to keep the roots darker. Good or bad idea? Pic related

Post face

post a pic

Bleaching will fuck your hair up. Maybe consider black it would create a nice contrast with ur skin

How bad is it for your hair? I'm planning to go to an expensive salon so hopefully they don't fuck it up.

ok get it done professionally and consult the salon before you get it done they might tell you to moisturize ur hair beforehand. Your hair will need extra care since it will be quite dry and frail but assuming that u are a dude u can always just buzz and get rid of it so its no big deal. Go for it.

I wanna relax and bleach my hair
How fucked up.will it be?

As bad as it might become user, you can always grow some more

bump

dont do it, pale skin+dark hair looks great, bleaching it will also damage it

I'm going to do it like this, thoughts?

bleached hair twice. nothing bad happened, except i have red pigment in my hair which messed it up the first bleach so let them know if you have anything like that

wydm red pigment? If I have medium-dark brown hair should I be fine?

You won't look like this

why not

Because you don't have his facial aesthetic. To make this kind of haircut work, and not look like a faggot/fuckboi, you need a very specific face. Too masculine and it will look off, too feminine and it will look off, too ugly and it will look off.

nigga you don't know my facial aesthetics

everybody who isn't blonde has "red" pigment. the bleaching stages of hair are
> black
> brown
> orange
> yellow
> blonde
so if you don't bleach your hair enough it will be orange or yellow. just bleach it once more and you'll be fine

of course we dont retard, because you wont post a pic

Big talk, now post a picture to prove it. Timestamp it so we're absolutely sure it's you, and don't edit a single pixel so we can give you a propper answer.

Shut the fuck up retard

jesus fuck stop baiting and kys

we need to see your face

it will look good, if you're at least half as good looking as this dude. otherwise it kinda has the opposite effect. like land whales overdoing their manicure - nobody cares, they're still obese.
if it's done right, nothing much will happen to your hair. probably it will become more dry, but a nice raw coconut oil mask can do the job.

dont fall for this user

what sane person posts their face on Veeky Forums?

i did before just Grow up ure underage

I bleached and went platinum shortly after, really not that bad if you do it right (I did it on my own). The big things are making sure your hair is healthy pre-bleach and using toner after the bleach. The toner will make your hair tolerable. I let it grow out and then buzzed the sides, so I have this two -tone undercut thing going. Lotta compliments, its a fun thing to do if you have the confidence to fuck around with it.

I'm 19

bump

you need to be handsome and confident to pull this off or you'll look like a joke. What do you look like? If you're not willing to post a pic then you're not confident enough to pull of bleached hair

Hair like that is for gays and you don't need hair like that to sucks dicks, desu.

Keeping roots darker is a trash idea, as well as only doing the top not the sides etc. just do it roots and all, I've bleached / dyed my hair all shades and all ways you'll thank me for this later.

nigga why

what's wrong with missionary sex

Want to paint my hair any color
pls help to choose

Damn you're cute. You remind me of me when I had that hairstyle. Get it dyed gray and get a kpop style fringe hairstyle however you want and you'll look soooooo gooood. Not sure if you're a trap though.

platinum crop would look good on you, actually. any inspo you looking at?

why do people think he is good looking... he looks so weird

Thanks!
>any inspo you looking at?
Idk probably no.

I have dark brown hair with a tinge of "red" in it in certain light (not red as in regular red hair but certain light makes my dark brown look auburn). When I bleached my hair, the first time I did I didn't have the lady leave the bleach on long enough so my hair was yellowish blonde. It looked fine but it wasn't platinum like I wanted, so when I went back a month later to do my roots I left it on for a long time and it looked good. If you're pale it'll wash out your complexion and it might look like shit. Also make sure you know how to style it or you'll just look like an idiot because it's a bold move and you don't want to look like one of those people that makes a fashion statement but only goes at 50% of the effort so it looks cringe instead of cool

boy or girl?

Guy

marry me if you're gay desu :33333333

r u cute?

are you a trap

if youre a non white sub human youll just look like a tryhard fag

easy to laugh at

I'm white

No

just do it m8,hope you are decent looking tho...

Tough choice, I'm really pale and I dyed my hair dark black and I like it quite a lot. I even got the emo hairstyle thing going so it works out well

very homosexual

Jesus, you sound like a faggot