Do you think Rick has ever assaulted anyone pointing at him, laughing or taking pictures of him?

Do you think Rick has ever assaulted anyone pointing at him, laughing or taking pictures of him?

What would you do if you're in fullricc and someone starts making fun of you?

ignore them? bullies are insecure

I'm guilty of having made fun of someone for the way he dressed (he's the biggest tool / wannabee edgy artist in this fucking city) but I wouldn't laugh at someone wearing Rick. Just shake my head and pity him.

No, he isn't aggressive like that and is anything but insecure

>haha look at that multimillionaire dressing in clothes of his own design
I don't even like Rick but do you honestly think he is bothered? He dressed more outrageously than he does now in his youth when he didn't have the money and fame.

hi rick

>Being this insecure about your fashion choices

he's pretty much a cuck

soft spoken feminine old and weak from years of hard drug use and steroid abuse.

he's much less succsessful than most men in fashion

imagine a dude like heidi slimane, who is younger than you, worked less than you, retired twice and worth 10 times your net worth and has real cache in mainstream fashion

or raf simons who's been doing it half as long and half as lazily worth much more than you.

rick owens is like the punk kid who got a job at hot topic and lives on $14 an hour

while his friends from high school moved onto bigger and better careers

>Trying this hard

he looks like a little bitch

Rick isn't supposed to be mainstream tho

rick has an auto immune deficiency caused by homosexual promiscuity, he probably has a white blood cell count in the negatives. hes more likely to prick you with an AIDS needle than physically attack you.

>much less succsessful
>one of the biggest independently owned fashion houses around
>revenue has been growing for 5+ years
sieg do some research for once cmon

It's just so inappropriate for a grown man to dress like this

Last time a mannequin pissed him off during a runway he punched him in the face

Also people who lift are basically all insecure, that's the reason why they start lifting

>that's the reason why they start lifting
no it was literally because he was taking ton of drugs and basically changed his addiction to something less dangerous
>Last time a mannequin pissed him off during a runway he punched him in the face
Maybe you should go read about that incident then, you are pretty dumb if you don't understand the context

>Also people who lift are basically all insecure, that's the reason why they start lifting

MEATHEAD BULLIES BTFO

Is rick a native american by any chance? He sure as hell lookslikeone.

t. narrow shouldered balding cuck

NO

CHEERS
R

for (you)

>>>
> Anonymous 05/23/17(Tue)05:18:32 No.12486776▶
> (OP)
>It's just so inappropriate for a grown man to dress like this
>>>
> Anonymous 05/23/17(Tue)05:23:21 No.12486783▶
>
>Last time a mannequin pissed him off during a runway he punched him in the face
>Also people who lift are basically all insecure, that's the reason why they start lifting
>>>
> Anonymous 05/23/17(Tue)05:28:40 No.12486790▶
>
>>that's the reason why they start lifting
>no it was literally because he was taking ton of drugs and basically changed his addiction to something less dangerous
>>Last time a mannequin pissed him off during a runway he punched him in the face
>Maybe you should go read about that incident then, you are pretty dumb if you don't understand the context
I have no idea what the answer is, but I have had the same thought. I would guess that he's of European stock mostly, but with a healthy percentage of either Native or Hispanic stock, too. I have a Mexican-American friend who's originally from Sacramento who looks almost identical to Rick. The resemblance is uncanny, except my friend has skin just a slight shade darker.

Rick broke this dudes nose.

rick is a big guy

for you

Saw a guy full-rick at an art gallery. Was actually a really fitting environment.

ricks clothes are shit, looks like anime cosplay. Unsure how far on the spectrum you need to be to enjoy it but i'm not there.

also spending 1000's of dollars to be counter culture is the lamest excuse for a personality i can think off.

the important thing is you found a way to feel like you are better than someone

also spending 1000's of dollars to be counter culture is the lamest excuse for a personality i can think off.

I know the context, it does not change the fact that the last guy who pissed him off got sucker punched

Also ricky is notoriously insecure, that's not something he ever tried to hide

Lel don't project your insecurities on me pls

> the last guy
the only guy*
>notoriously insecure
[citation needed]

well it's just antifa-core so you would have to hit someone with a bike lock for making fun of you for going fullrick

>[citation needed]
Look literally any of his interviews. He does not even dare to show his work to his wife because he does not know how he would handle her being disappointed

>be already rich and succesful
>Imagine a dude, who doesn't have anything to do with you and who's half your age, have even more money and succes than you...

PRAYFORRICK

what's counter culture about wearing a ton of black and gray like everyone else is doing?

bump

>implying the only thing going on here is black and grey and no future ninja cosplay

Dude he is literally named Saturnino

what is this warbled mess i'm looking at