New haircut please

I'm a tradie so I wear hard hats all do so a haircut with min effort would be a treat

Thanks Veeky Forums

Looking for something with a kinda of off to the side look

Pic is me with gel which I think is alright but requires gel. And yes that shirt is baggy

Here's an unflattering pic of me too

You're only gonna get replies saying you're fat.

Good luck.

Also buzz it.

Here's wet hair slick back for my shit hair line

Don't use gel. Use wax or pomade. Also, you're fat. Fatso.

Wouldn't say I'm fat, just chubs mate

OP actually looking not bad, try slick back with longer hair, if your hairline is too..bad, try man bun

your clothes make you look fat

1.buy a pair of hair clippers
2.#2 around the sides and the back
3.cut top when too long
4.?????
5.Profit!!

Thanks for your honest reply. Post haircut styles?

*clippers aren't a pair duurrr

like this short on sides long on top

this shit is too simple to mess up, yet barbers always do.

Don't walk into a barber asking for a style with a picture. Most of the time, the picture you've chosen will have some model/actor with a face and headshape that doesn't match yours so it won't look like how you expect it to look.

Step into your barber and ask for a skin fade, starting from 0 and going up to 4, then blend it in with the top of your hair. Tell the barber to leave the length on top as it's pretty short already. Tell the barber you'll trust them to make their own decisions the rest of the way, they'll know what will look good on you.

Also, and I know you didn't ask for it, but try wearing more flattering clothes.

last one, this is what the back should look like, imagine there is a line circling the back of your head an inch above your ears, #2 all of that off

Thanks mate, really appreciate the reply. I've always gotten my gf to cut my hair

Here's me In a semi fitted top with my hair textured gum back which I use

loose weight first fat fuck
worry about hair after

If you lost alot of weight you would look like Ryan gosling.

You look like forsen

You look like a fat Justin Chatwin. Get better clothes

grow out the top more and go shorter on the sides. use pomade and part it to the side.

after it grows out a lil more, go to the barber and say
>side part
>1 on the sides
>tapered back
>no hard part

Trust me, it won't look as Maclemore-esque as you think and going this short on the sides will help it last a lot longer so you won't have to go in as frequently. Your beard doesn't come in full enough so go clean shaven or stubble.

>Don't walk into a barber asking for a style with a picture.
>Tell the barber to leave the length on top as it's pretty short already.
>Tell the barber you'll trust them to make their own decisions the rest of the way, they'll know what will look good on you.
Also, this. Whenever my barber starts asking a bunch of questions I just say "whatever you think looks good". They cut mens' hair for a living.

you look like forsen's mentally handicapped brother