/HairTransplants/

I was reading about a $12,000 hair follicle transplant procedure in S. Korea - I later read that Asian hair transplants very well due to its properties that often make up (specifically East Asian) Asian hair.

Will I be able to achieve K-tier goodness if I shave my thick (especially so for a white male) and get this follicle transplant surgery (the removal of current follicles and what quintessentially is seeding).

Essentially, can a white person get God tier East Asian hair through expensive procedure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-n-2lPzH7Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would u want to

literally every asian ive met complains about how they hate having asian hair so i dont get this thread

I'm a card carrying Platinum member of Nippon Kaigi. I regularly donate to Pan Asianism causes and Korean ethno-nationalist organizations.

I regularly visit the Yasukuni Shrine.

To summarize it, East Asians are a genetic benevolence bestowed onto us subhumans.

To want to mirror your social superiors has been a feature since time in memorial (heck lobsters have a social hierarchy reflecting similar behavior).

I will never claim to have the blood of God's descendants, but to want to look like one?

That's besides the point, ignore my desires - let's explore the possibilities.

they use your own hair m8 not others, there are also a better and cheaper place in turkey that is like 4k, check reddit or something

filename

That's a shame, albeit - I read all the time about colleague's children doing hair drives and they donate the hair to help children without hair.

So is there no option for hair follicle transplants from a foreign host?

I'll be flying back to Seoul next month so I'll ask around then if I can't find more information here.

I'm shadowbanned from reddit because I told some self entitled vapid white whore of an English teacher that she's undermining the core tenants of Korean society and then released a dossier that I made using several of her unpopular vlogs and pictures she had uploaded as well as hiring a P.I to look into her daily encounters with Koreans to prove she was nothing but a lying bag of white trash.

ur fkin weird as fuck

And a self entitled female that did mediocre in school, did a mediocre degree from a mediocre institution with no direction in life that was ousted from her friends, family and minimum wage job at home for being a serial liar who then comes to Korea and tries to profiteer off her sob stories from an impressionable young audience isn't?

>I'm a card carrying Platinum member of Nippon Kaigi. I regularly donate to Pan Asianism causes and Korean ethno-nationalist organizations.
>I regularly visit the Yasukuni Shrine.
>To summarize it, East Asians are a genetic benevolence bestowed onto us subhumans.

>as well as hiring a P.I to look into her daily encounters with Koreans to prove she was nothing but a lying bag of white trash.

Jesus fucking christ.

Korea and Japan have been benevolent enough to let me naturalize (the latter) and grant me an investment visa (the former) after giving me inspiration to work as hard as they do (albeit I only scratch the surface) and to live my current life due to it.

It's only natural for me to A) respect my host culture B) payback the guardians of society that have given me nothing but happiness and success.

If every worked as hard as 1/10th of a Korean child we'd end all world problems but then would require non-East Asians to not act under the pretense of greed: The white man's condition.

what happens to weabs when they realize asian women are just as bad whores as anywhere else and asian culture sucks?

Weeaboos are a disgrace. They tend to compound their own failures by idiolising East Asia (the latter isn't bad, Gods should be worshiped) but they miss the core tenant of self reflection - rather than adopting, or trying to, the greatness of East Asians they simply compound their failures due to white society.

They tend to get ousted and then return to their countries crying about how mean they are, or xenophobia etc. Despite barely knowing the language and making every kultur mistake you could.

>children doing hair drives and they donate the hair to help children without hair
It's to make wigs.

Getting someone else's hair follicles implanted would mean you'd probably have to take anti-rejection drugs for the rest of your life to keep your immune system from trying to destroy them.

I never thought of it that way, thank you.

If people with organ transplants can taper off anti-rejection drugs no doubt the same can be done for hair follicles.

I'm going to make an appointment for next month now, thanks!

Welcome to midlife crisis.

youtube.com/watch?v=-n-2lPzH7Do

op is one creepy guy

You are retarded

Not midlife crisis just mentally ill weaaboo

See: