Space frontier-core thread?

Space frontier-core thread?

w2c covenant hat or one similar

The pants and the jacket all look like military surplus with custom patches added on, does anyone have better screens of the footwear or the different types of headgear?

Some of the hats look like those 80s painter's hat with the neck flap, while others look closer to some military cold wear that could wrap around to protect the neck.

Looks like USSR afganka-cap

this is nice!

facehugger w2c?

(ignore girl)

DIY like patrician David did.

Just saw it and was inspired by the costumes, was thinking there would be some thread about milsurp but this is even better.
Carhartt sells hats like that.

wtf is that picture, I don't ever recall him wearing black.

this has nothing to do with space (frontier) core

you should be thanking me by licking my cock for bumping your shitty thread

Speaking the local slang, that's combination of milspo, desertcore, techwear and lunarcore.

Fuck you, Rogue one actually had good costumes that fit this thread. You dont have any talent or vision for easthetics.

What the fuck are you on about? Why are you projecting so much? And where the fuck in this thread is ANYTHING about fucking rogue one that I've said something about? Sort yourself out matey

the costumes were designed by craig green, not military surplus

I meant Rogue one instead of that last Jedi pic. Sorry for the insults i am going to some stuff and i tend too display my anger on other people. Need too stop that habit

I think he means it looks like milsurp, it's not actually milsurp. I would give my left nut for one of those jackets though

seriously, where can I find an anorak in this kind of colour, I could only find the fjallraven one and that doesnt even have fuckin pockets.

i know the first alien jackets were RAF mk2 or mk3 flight jackets, these look like pressure suits with the hoses removed that have been cropped into jackets, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, if you look closely you can see that this is some kind of quilted tunic (looks like a milsurp parka liner actually) under a cropped jacket. That ruching on the sleeves tho, that's a nice touch.

Is this supposed to be representative of the Imperial Japanese Army during WWII?

no

no

I want these so bad, i want to get a space-engineer outfit together

same feel

I knew there were lumarcore fags buts its reassuring to know there are other people that are into this style of clothing.

Can someone tell me why all these different styles end in -core?

>a genius well thought answer on Veeky Forums
Thanks man.

No problem man

I always though making a jacket out of a chinese mig flightsuit would be cool

I love this sort of dirty, lived-in look so much better than the stark white super modern stuff we usually see. Love the circuit board patterns on the hats.

that's a 1940's/50's navy flight deck cap

I always assumed it was from music, when half of all new genres are [random bullshit]-core

I think it's just a translation of the Japanese "kei" as the cores on here follow the same principle.

w2c hat on the right with the camo brim

>has nothing to do with space
>star wars photo
>star wars
>stars
>like the ones in space
do you have down syndrome?

>(frontier)
try again, dummy

I guess technically the island in the background is also space core because in the context of the movie they are in space.

>i suffer from space madness

i wouldn't call it "genius"

I re-watched Alien for the first time in a while and I was really struck by how masterful all the design work is, from the typography to the costumes to (of course) the alien itself. I'm happy to see that hollywood is starting to move back into that direction aesthetically - I thought the costume designs for both Alien covenant and rogue one were quite nice.

w2c helmet...NVM I'm good

I mean unless Craig Green has a reputation for doing everything a certain way there is NO reason to assume he didn't design them based on pre-existing objects and then appropriate and recycle those objects into costumes...

I mean case in point John Mollo designed all the original Star Wars costumes and we all know how much Milsurp ended up in there...

Here is a spacey looking patch

Here are some old Soviet Boots... look sorta DUNE-ish.

They have that Harkonnen vibe...

Ye olde Ripley

Oops.... that is not Ripley, that is a VK--3M flightsuit.

This is Ye-Old Ripley

various aspects of the Ripley

An Issey Miyake jacket owned by someone around here

Some guy who follows the Ripley

Military sport shoes (Polish or Italian, I think)

Relevant?

Old hunting vest.

German WWII thermal vest

Ripley shoes

Arm-chopped Avirex jacket

I'm out of all other relevant images, so here is David Bowie and the Illuminati box to help

They used this Jacket or a similar one in Prometheus I think.

Ugly details and colors

More retro shoes for your cargo deck

>those future chucks

W2C

those are so clean

w2c?

W2C those cargoes?

they're pf flyers that were customized by the prop department
you could probably diy your own