Passive Income General

You have some idle bitcoins? Yeah I know you do from trading cryptos, why don't you just invest them for guaranteed return?

Passive Income General

Share your own ideas/systems

For starters:hashocean.com/signup/?rid=554451

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/repayment/
blockchain.com/thunder/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ponzi_schemes
blog.objectiveforex.com/p/pokergambling.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't want to lose my BTC in some ponzi, then again, I have like 12, so I could risk temporarily having 1 on there, but who knows if this shit will be around by the time I pay out the initial investment.

hashocean.com/repayment/

according to this shit, I would be getting this by investing 1 BTC:
Under the present rate 1 BTC = $451.85
Price: $540.00
Price for 1 KH/s: $0.27
Average profit under 1 MH/s for last 30 days: 0.00738900 BTC per day
Expected earning power under 2 000 KH/s:
a day 0.01477800 BTC
$6.68
a week 0.10344600 BTC
$46.74
a month 0.44334000 BTC
$200.32
a year 5.39397000 BTC
$2 437.28
for 2 years 10.78794000 BTC
$4 874.55
Return on investment period: 81 days (2-3 months)
Profit a month: 37.10%

81 days to get my investment back, which could vary if the price goes up which it will

It's a gamble, tomorrow this kind of shit could stop existing.

Yeah, that is true. But the roi isn't that crazy. The roi for flipping a house could be 50%, plus initial investment. Hashocean tells you that you will get 66% of your money back in that same time.

I just can't think of any way to achieve "passive income" that isn't renting stuff like parking spots, which require 0 maintainance.
Even renting a house/flat may require some additional investing if the users are shit and break something. A parking spot is just a piece of concrete. My dad has a couple, and we had to lower the price otherwise people wouldn't fucking take them, so now it's going really cheap, 50€ a month unless it's the bigger ones which is like 60 to 80€... fucking hell.

>81 days to get my investment back, which could vary if the price goes up which it will
if the btc price goes up to altcoins you will see less profitability with hashocean. if altcoins have a field day it will go up.

in theory. assuming they don't lie about how they are making money out of this and really are gpu mining altcoins and exchanging them not simply running a ponzi.

Investing in dividend paying preferred shares is a pretty good way to make passive income, they're also cheap right now.

Recently got into stock photos/video sites like shutterstock/videoblocks

while photos sell for next to nothing ($0.25-1.8) you can upload a bunch of them so eventually you might have enough to get some consistant buying each month, i'm nowhere near there yet, just random buying right now, ending each month with around $3 worth, but other then taking the pics and uploading them i do nothing.

Videos are where the money is at, a 4k video sells on videoblocks/shutterstock for $200, while shutterstock only lets you keep $70 of that $200 videoblocks lets you keep $180.

the appeal of this is that today you dont need a high-end camera to take these pictures/videos, most modern phones have pretty good picture quality and most shhot 4k these days.

i use my SGS6 for all my photos/videos, if i wasn't employed i'd probably have over 10 times the pictures/videos uploaded, it does take some effort to start out an imagebase..

Cause you'd be best doing this yourself.

And no I won't tell you how.

i'm thinking about setting up a service based on hashocean
basically it would be like this:
i take all the risks involved in investing in hashocean, but still give some pretty damn good interest like 10% in 4 months
but in return i get to keep the hashpower after that. if hashocean fails in the 4 months you get your money (bitcoins) back no interest it would come out of my own pocket. of course there is a limit to how much of these "bonds" i can issue due to not wanting to fuck my savings completely in case shit does happen.

anyone interested?

This thing looks destined to shutdown before the halvening

why so?

but still signed up for it anyway because yolo. got most of my btc (30) in polo lending.
The halvening will halve the current BTC mining reward per block. This company is based on BTC mining, or so they say. More likely is that they're a ponzi which is heading straight for collapse.

>This company is based on BTC mining
not really as far as i can tell they would need to mine half the daily bitcoins mined on the world to meet their payouts and they do meet them for more than a year now like clockwork.

no way they are mining bitcoin.

as i wrote in an other thread they say they are mining altcoing with gpus and exchange them. basically bitcoin rate to altcoins is what determines the profitability if true.

they would only be affected by bitcoin going to the moon then the incentive to cash out would be immense and the cost to continue too.

i don't think the halvening gonna do anything significant to the price that is why i offer

How much are you earning from lending 30BTC on polo?

well i'm guessing he lost 12.9% for starters.

why?

polo got hacked (bad transaction handling in the service) they lost like 60 btc and the owner subtracted it from the users because he is a little faggot.

Do you use you real names in polo?
I only need the most basic ability to withdraw less than 2k USD a day (thats the most basic limit) so I entered fake data ever since I registered a year ago when they started pushing all this fincen shit on people.
I only do crypto to crypto operations anyway.

i don't use stuff like that. connecting your bitcoin wallet to your irl identity and bank accounts is just stupid.

I dont connect my bitcoin wallet, it's just an address, I can mix the coins after im done

also how the fuck are you going to trade altcoins if you aren't on poloniex? i've made over 5K by trading altcoins this year in poloniex, holding Maidsafe was a success and its going up again. I would have never donet his money if it wasn't for the poloniex volume.

And again, I dont use bank accounts, I just want to withdraw and deposit crypto, so I gave fake name and country, they have never bothered me with it.

>I dont connect my bitcoin wallet, it's just an address
jesus you actually believe that?
you think your bitcoin address can not be linked to your wallet (ie your private-public keys)?

If before sending the transaction to the poloniex wallet, I mix my coins, no, it can't. They would only know that I sent X BTC, but not how many BTC I have in total. And this will only get harder after they implement Confidential Transactions and CoinJoin.

>after they implement
you gonna have to wait for that some more
they got these improvements and all planned by the dozens but in ten years or so nothing came of it.

Lol all the foundations are already done, they are about to deploy all the heavy shit

there's even a public test for lightning network type of solution out

blockchain.com/thunder/

you are out of the loop, progress this year is being mindblowing.

Sounds pretty gay, desu.

>you are out of the loop

i'm only mildly amused by bitcoin.

it's like a nice board being flooded by retards that fucked it up for all eternity and there is no hope left for improvement it's all down-slope.

The halving is coming. It makes no sense to rent miners now

I did about 20 minutes of research on this HashOcean. It seems to be a big fucking fraud.

read >no way they are mining bitcoin.
so the halvening does jack shit to them.

yeah i can't argue about that it's fishy as nine hells. i want to look up the average life cycle and life span of ponzis maybe we can figure out when it's going to collapse.

there are some factors in favor or them keep going for an other year or more. bitcoin exposure grows especially among the non-expert or less technically minded user base some outright uneducated. so it's hard to predict when they gonna tank.
they might also do some altcoin mining with mining equipment they actually buy and that also can alter the endgame timing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ponzi_schemes
seems to me the average lifetime of a good ponzi is around 3 years.
so hashocean is maybe halfway through. no guarantees tho. it probably depends on how bitcoin is priced. bitcoin prices dropping reduces the profitability of an exit and increases the "investing tendencies" of holders.

if bitcoin shoots out then probably they gonna cash out. they have tens of thousands of bitcoins in probably multiple operations like this one.

Its ok grandpa, go to bed.

no worries, you will learn kiddo.
the world resist change to an impossible degree.
you are all like "this and that is the future" but the future doesn't care.

normalcy bias cope

If you want steady low energy income sign up here: http:
//csl.ink/1WZy
And do offers and surveys, they pay more. You can also click ads, they are worth very little,but they add-up with time.

That's work though you wagie,

if you mean by that common sense then so be it.

Russian frog poster method
This method is very easy, it uses a web scraper to take funny and insightful reddit posts from different subreddits (that you can choose) and posts them to twitter for you, no involvment required.

To do this:
Make a Twitter account and connect it to a twitter app (very easy takes 5 minutes) in order to get your authentication codes and tokens from twitter API.

Setup a scraper of your choice (I use reddittwitterbot.com) with the subreddit of your choice. Choose one that people will be interested in or find funny and make your account on that topic. (for example shittyaskscience) Configure the length of your posts and whether you want certain words filtered out (you dont want to be tweeting about things unrelated to your twitter page). You can also use this to choose how often you want to tweet, I made it every hour or so.

Use a chrome extension such as Twitter Follower to follow and unfollow large amounts of people daily, up to a maximum of 1 thousand.

You now have twitter follower growth and good content. Once you have gained enough followers you can begin to tweet affiliate CPA offers of your choices (the best are the ones related to the content you post).

It is important to scale your method

Use a server and have your script running non-stop, scraping from subreddits. You can either always have your main PC on or use something like a raspberry pi like I do. Link you twitter to your facebook accounts or instagram accounts or tumblr accounts with something like IFTTT.

Create more and more accounts, hook them up to your scraper and watch as the following grows.

This all took me about two weeks of 1-2hr/day of work, I have about 50 accounts running. The hardest part is the setup, after that, all is automated. Good luck

Seems too easy, whats the catch?

Finding the niche

I am setting up some VPS servers on spare computers so people on OpenBazaar (decentralized market, Bitcoin) can have reliable service. The service is free but donations are accepted.

It would have taken me less than an hour to set everything up, but there were some problems so it went closer to 3 days. Still pretty nice.

This seems destined to die very soon. Someone posts your exact guide every time a passive income thread pops up, it's way too simple, and there are just not enough quality subreddits that this would work with that could sustain all you NEETS taking advantage.

I think you could generalize this to every one of the bullshit schemes that shills push around here. Not a single one of those trains has actually gone to the moon, because they are so loaded down with the DEAD WEIGHT of unproductive members of society trying to cash in. Every train gets jumped and overloaded before it can go anywhere.

blog.objectiveforex.com/p/pokergambling.html

>not investing a bit into all of these

$10k - $15k a month by owning several parking lots downtown, takes me about 1 hour a week to manage, come at me

i have been thinking about buying parking spots but it seems to be a black market.
basically the ownership of the parking spot is tied to the flat it belongs to it's not to be sold separately. so you can't legally buy them but people do anyways somehow.