What can I change?

Just want a new hypebeast outfit.
Does this look good?

(I'm a /b/ fag, just checking out Veeky Forums)

Oh my

Don't wear old skools, try some colorful shit, look at what other fags are wearing with that bape hoodie and thats about it, I assume you want to male a fit around the hoodie obv.

>(I'm a /b/ fag, just checking out Veeky Forums)
oh it shows

dont wear vans if u dont sk8. real skaters will make fun of you and call you a poser

Nice b8 but we don't.
We actually don't give a shit about you unless you sit on a spot or something.
Also, old skools are some of the worst shoes to skate with, try jumping stairs with them if you argue with me

Change everything. I would fight you if i saw you in that outfit.

swap the hoodie for a pale pink supreme or champion hoodie and the old schools for white ultra boosts

>white ultra boosts
Caged or uncaged?

Why don't you take a thrasher hoodie with that you pleb? No skateboard = no Vans

edit.
happy now?

would a peach supreme hoodie look good with black denim? idk bout that

old skools are fine

Anyone who says this doesn't skate

You wouldn't do shit bitch. Youd probably suck his dick you couple of faggots.

ikr, why is everyone so mad at me :,(

nah
get uniqlo airism tee in one size big if you want decent quality tee that drapes
get better denim, no slashed knees, shit's retarded
change bape hoodie to something less obnoxious in color and simple in design
old skool are fine but I can't really recommend them as beaters, they aren't particularly durable or comfortable

T-Shirt for layering - AIRism T-Shirt (WHITE)
Hoodie - SUPREME Peach BOGO
Shoes - VANS Authentic (WHITE)
Jeans - (UNKNOWN)

Changed the old skools to something more simplistic and blends in with the peach hoodie etc.
What type of jeans then?
not buying any FOG or something in that price range since the BOGO itself is very expensive.

I mean Vans in general aren't very durable or comfortable, that's why I recommended something else. The color and model is fine for the fit but if you like authentic more, go for it.
For denim get Levis/Nudie any generic brand in your price range, look up sales especially, super easy to find decent deals.

The vans just have a very nice look imo and fits good with the supreme hoodie since they both are skate brands. (and Yes, I can ollie on a skateboard xD) And I will check out some nice Levis denim.

and which AIRism T-Shirt is the best for layering?

This is fine if you're going for a basic hype beast outfit. I'd maybe change the shirt for something supreme is possible.

Personally I can't stand the super gaudy BAPE hoodies, so I'd personally do one with a palette that is more tasteful such as this camo tiger one or something similar. I'm assuming you're white, and super saturated purples and shit look pretty awful unless you're black.

Other than that it's fine. I'd probably do different shoes just because muh black vans are such a god damn meme. Try like a Dunk/SB mid/high.

thanks, but I changed my mind.
Peach Supreme hoodie with some distressed washed denim and a white t-shirt for layering. Maybe some white VANS since I want a simple shoe that also blends in nice with supreme since they're both skatebrands.
How did you assume my skin colour :,(

Cream Converse might also be a choice, high/low doesnt matter or yeezies for full hypebeast mode.

that tshirt gaaay

W2C no knees denim ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

wtf is wrong with you. long tees for layering arent actually fashionable nor do they look good you massive faggot. just wear a regular white tee amd a jeans that isnt distressed. nigger

Because most people on Veeky Forums are whitebois. Call it an educated guess.

I'd advise against Yeezys. Even doing hypebeast you should still only wear one hype/flex piece at a time imho don't go full retard.

Can't tell you how often I cringe in Harajuku when I see babyface doughboy Kim Jong Un lookin ass Chinese kids wearing Supreme five panels, Supreme jacket, Supreme backpack, etc.