Bleach white hair? What does fa think?

Bleach white hair? What does fa think?

I personally wish my hair would go full white. Wouldn't dye it though

trash in this pic. You need a dark complexion, like olive to pull it off, but not too dark. Also works better with longer more styled hair.

you're a retard with shit taste. that guy in pic has a dark complexion. if he was any darker, he'd look like a black lesbian.

best if you're naturally blonde already. even if pewdiepie is a shit youtuber, his bleached hair looks good on him

could of chosen a better picture

100% this. you need the complexion of a kpop star pretty much, which is a pale olive skin. Anything lighter than that and you'll look like a deadly diseased abomination, anything darker than that and you'll look trashy af.

Insanely homosexual

The only dye I'd consider getting.
t. white/hispanic with dark hair.

>you need a dark complexion
>complexion of a kpop star

wut

Only through mutations

How would I get my hair color like this? Just bleaching it? or should I show this picture to a hair dresser.

never
every internet-autistic faggot has dyed hair and its gay.
youll just be a markiplier/pewdiepie/twink

>Cuck of Rivia.

Malnourished autist.

Depends. For most people it's a double process, meaning they strip pigmentation from your natural color (the bleaching part) and then color to correct.

You can also bleach it yourself but I'd recommend just showing a picture like this to any respectable hair stylist and they'll know what to do.

>anything darker than that and you'll look trashy af

Only if you are a slave to trends. Do your own thing.

I'm only 25 and I'm starting to get gray hairs. Dunno why anyone would want it voluntarily.

pewds is autistic and a hype turbo normie.
next thing you gonna look for fashion inspo from Luke Cutforth. likewise a complete faggot.

if I ever get grey hair, I'm gonna dye them for sure.

Yeah do it, it will look great, not to mention normies will think you are royalty or something.

Is there a natural sort of dye? I don't want to ruin my hair

Will dying my hair black or white make me look paler? I was told that blonde (or white, in this case) would wash me out but people have also said that black would do the same.

I have fair skin and don't want any redness to pop out (acne, blushing, etc).

As someone who literally finished this process today, I can tell you it's pretty difficult, especially if your starting with a darker hair color, you might have to bleach it twice, and then tone it, might also have to do that twice, you're also gonna have to maintain it, may have to re-dye it every few weeks, but you'll definitely have to maintain it with a special shampoo once a week, and if u fuck that up it could come out purple, it's a difficult and sensitive color I'd suggest light Grey over white desu.

Exactly this. I went though this same process. The shampoo is to be used once a week. And bleaching it was only the first step.

Adding color to get the gray was done the next morning. If you want it done then pay to get it done right. Also it literally hurt, like your head burns. For weeks dead skin flaked off my head.

But with all the trouble it was totally worth it. Near the end I just dyed it another color as the roots showed and the cut my hair short to finally be rid of it.

You might want to oil your hair too because afterwards the process strips everything out of your hair and makes it feel super stiff.

>that guy in pic has a dark complexion
umm

mmmm milky