Do I actually look autistic or are people trying to make fun of me?

Do I actually look autistic or are people trying to make fun of me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
youtube.com/watch?v=JKDo6g4CCeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for fuck's sake, autism is not a fucking look. it's a mental disorder that affects behavior.

I honestly believe a lot of morons on Veeky Forums have no idea what genuine autism entails.

No. But these shoes don't suit on a jean ... go put on a real trousers if you wanna look decent

You just look like a fag. Those boots look gay and those pants are toooo tight

You look better than most of the fags on here op. All is well brother just wear whatever the fuck you wanna wear.

I'm going to assume you want to keep the shoes. If you want to make that work you need better proper pants.
And learn how to pose, jesus.

isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

Are those girl jeans?

que?

youtube.com/watch?v=JKDo6g4CCeU

you look like a girl

desu
if anything the autists would be more well dressed than anybody on fa given their overlooking nature

you're skinnyfat, which is a problem i can sympathize with. if you lose your gut you will instantly look so much better. start running and you'll have that skinny aesthetic going in no time

You look like a fag.

Your jeans are too long. You should have them shortened.

you look like you saw a pic of chris evans and tried to dress like him without taking into consideration that you must first hit the gym

lmaoooooooooooooo

shirt is trash, aside from that clothes fit well and look good

You're on the right track homi, you just fat which is normal in america, you'd fit right in

You're too fat for that look. Having a baggy shirt to cover your stomach but trying to wear skinny jeans with those boots looks super bad.

The jeans don't fit you around your butt.

Your boots are a tan suede. Your pants are light wash. Your shirt colour is a bad choice. Wear a white shirt then layer under another colour that actually works. Also blue jeans and a blue shirt look off.

You're wearing a Henley shirt but you look like you can't bench your own weight. Ergo, don't wear a Henley. Those are a shirt that look only good on fitizens.

You look feminine. And not good feminine, know what I mean? Maybe it's the boots or the way you stand. Or those hideous jeans. Could be that ill fitting blouse.

Jeans are too long you could just cuff them, also I wouldn't wear a blue top with blue trousers but thats just my opinion.

You have a bloated fat face that makes you look like a child

those are girl jeans lmao

also
>2017
>jeans

bullshit

roll up twice or don't roll up at all