Shorts

what are you guys doing for shorts this summer? I feel like the only way to go is the kind of comfy, laid back mesh shorts look. not sure what else to do

Other urls found in this thread:

bearbottomclothing.com/collections/shorts
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003ICK4IK/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i3?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=B004CVV00C&pd_rd_r=JJVHBNE8Z8ZFBF5XZ130&pd_rd_w=5ezV4&pd_rd_wg=kegDk&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=E6CNWFKBDDH2H7C2K22A&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=16f14aeb-bd11-4e9e-8c26-9ca0139074ee&pf_rd_i=desktop&th=1&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where to get cheap meshshorts that end above t he knee ?

champion

seconding Champion

since were talking about shorts, what does Veeky Forums think? I want to try these with long crew socks

pretty standard, not bad

bearbottomclothing.com/collections/shorts

Bearbottoms are cool if you're more into the chubbie look. Plus their customer service is really friendly

Cutoffs are the only way to go

I've got really hairy legs, would shorts look bad on me?

Does anyone know anywhere to order them from in the EU? I can only find them on their american website, which would be more than 60$ to ship to Sweden. Guess the thrifts might be an option, but any links to where you can buy these mesh shorts would be greatly appreciated.

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003ICK4IK/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i3?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=B004CVV00C&pd_rd_r=JJVHBNE8Z8ZFBF5XZ130&pd_rd_w=5ezV4&pd_rd_wg=kegDk&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=E6CNWFKBDDH2H7C2K22A&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=16f14aeb-bd11-4e9e-8c26-9ca0139074ee&pf_rd_i=desktop&th=1&psc=1

Thanks, just ordered two pairs!

Not if you're confident

True but hard to pull off

miss me with that unconfident shit desu

Are your muscular?

Holy fucking mooseknuckle on the left

uniqlo chino shorts cuffed once so they're above the knee

lmao

Does Veeky Forums wear jeans in the summer?

2hot4me, lightweight chinos

i feel like a fucking prep fag with chinos on. reminds me of kids that wear vineyard vines and shit like that.

i mean, just dont wear a pink and baby blue polo with them on and youll be fine

true.

are ripped jean shorts to gay? i feel like they would look good with this.

Lowkey the best shorts ever (for the price) are lululemon chino shorts. Comfy as hell.

Get chinos that are made with cooler materials. Wings+horns chinos are made with garbadine (same material as Burberry trenches) and look slick as hell.

wayyyy to expensive for me.

god what an awful fit

he's got some kids foot locker size shoes on

yeah just get them in non-stupid colors
navy works fine

Fuck off manlet

lol

Damn this color is nice. What is it called, dark lavender I guess?

W2C some short scalloped shorts like runners used to wear? Maybe an inch or two longer than pic related but it's not a deal breaker

It's a fit that only works if you have a build like the model.

Honestly that's shorts/summer fashion in general. Looks great on fit bodies. Looks boring on skinny/average ones.

the guy has a good build, but his outfit still looks retarded..like what the fuck is that hat

best shorts are short shorts

Just regular fit chino short

Of course not. It will look fantastic. I don't understand why hairy guys feel insecure about their hairy body, it's sexy and masculine and i wish i have that many testosterone

w2c jackie's skinny shorts?

Too long for my tastes. I've moved to 7" shorts and I'm never looking back

>skinnyfag
>legs aren't straight and to an extreme extent
>HUGE bubblebutt that always gets accentuated
literally can't wear anything, ESPECIALLY shorts

Need Rhodie Shorts