Rick Owens is normie tier now

all these new rappers rap about their Rick Owens and Raff Simmons. I've also started seeing people wearing Rick at my uni. About a year ago, if you wore Rick Owens you would be considered weird among normies but would be considered dope around fashionista's.

pic related. faggot normalizing our dope shit

this is nothing new
so you must be new here

I'd say it's more Rocky normalizing it, and I'm sure Kanye has worn Rick before so there's that. X just sort of dresses like a modern emo/Instagram streetwear boi

rick was normie as soon as asap name dropped him. also, rick and raf shouldn't be worn together, common mistake

Ya, it's been that way for at least the last five years. @Rickowensonline has nearly a million followers on Instagram.

>normie tier
>Raff Simmons
>weird among normies
>dope around fashionista's
>our dope shit

everything about this post is embarrassing desu please stop with the blatant hivemind mentality no one on this board cares about you, especially when you've clearly been here for less than a year or two

delete this thread and try again tomorrow OP. think before you post.

>all these new rappers rap about their Rick Owens and Raff Simmons
If new means six years ago, then sure.

back in the day (2012) Sosa used to brag about his margiela

rick isnt even worn here and is actually shunned and this place is normie fucking central lmao

those fucking shoes, god damn. always looks like clown shoes

>yfw x has never rapped about clothing brands more niche than polo ralph lauren

Contemporary rappers only use designer brands on a provocative level. Ad-libbing RO, Raf, etc. is just the 'hip' theme now, much like how name-dropping car brands was in the early 2000s. Rappers using these names doesn't detract from the designer; if anything, it elevates said designer to idealized status.

Much like how fans can't afford a 'Maserati,' they usually can't afford designer clothing. Either that, or they are excluded from the necessary class/social status to wear the clothing in the adequate context.

Bottomline: it doesn't matter. Rick will always be rick.

Hehe damn yo this BLACK guy has two different hair colors and a NECK tattoo. Def gonna look him up and bump it at brians party next week

w2c teddy bear

lol no you wouldn't

maybe if you wore DRKSHDW shit.

Wear a beach coat successfully and get back to me about normies thoughts on rick

xxxtentacion is dope. also, he doesn't really mention clothes. all i can think of is he mentions ksubis in his most popular track.

even discount stores like Century 21 sell rick now

That's a terrible tattoo to have on your neck

kanye in drkshdw

this is normie tier faggot?

maybe not but it looks like utter shit on that guy

that tattoo is actually pretty cool.

a mouse would have been more fitting though

Bitch got kingdom hearts feet