Other urls found in this thread:

scofen.com/royalty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

McJob

IT contractor
25 yo
200 bongs a day

part time wage-slave, part time investor

I make 3k of passive income a year.. will suppliment that as i gain more capital from my cuckslave income

what is your passive income deriving from_

Im a full time wage cuck, the only investing I do is through my RSP the company gave me. Whats the best online broker to use

Software development. Pay isn't super high but I've got job security as a mid level dev. Feels good. I'll have my annual review in a few months and hopefully jump to the mid 70k region.
In b4 some valley cuck tells me I should be making 120. I live in the south east where that goes a long fucking way.

>job security

is that really worth anything these days? when i was a permanent employee actually found it hard to stay put because there was always somewhere else to go for more money.

an average trust fund that i created for myself.. its quite basic, nothing special

medium to high risk tier

Self-employed, feels boss nigga.

Underground gold mine electrical supervisor. Studying mba via distance part time. I want to start a business but that 135k is pretty hard to beat. Once I pay off my house I will either invest in shares and try and go full time investor eventually, get a business or go for a job in corporate in a capital city

Accountant (cuck level). Government bonds pay well here, so I do some of that too.

Microbiologist

25 years old
$62k a year

I live comfortably and, through some careful planning, I'm already on track to have a nice retirement fund for myself. I have an offer to go into a quality control office that will pay about $12k more a year but it's not guaranteed I'll get it. If I can't get into that sector, I'll probably get an MBA or a master's in public health to get into management.

Currently suing my employer for 25k.

I'm in the business of facilitating the safe and efficient movement of trains.

It's pretty cool.

Used to do software but I started becoming too expensive so they let me go.

Now I live off of real estate income

Got offered a job a the green dot tonight, which I accepted. Bow before me

warehouse operator but i invest my money like a jew

30 years old

make 33/an hour always 60+ hours a week

I support healthcare software

PMO Analyst

$40k

>Part time student, investor and shitposter.
>24
>Last 3 years my yearly income was 38k euro after taxes.

Wagecuck in finance

30k€ before taxes
18500 after

>investor
Investing in shitcoins doesnt count faggot.

get paid to go to school cause thats just a job for some people

would you be willing to make a new thread speaking about this?

>imlying I invest in shillcoins

Index funds and real estate is where the money is currently located at this time atm :^)

scofen.com/royalty

I found this the other day. You should check it out

>Student
>app developer
>consultant

looking to add investor to that list very soon

instructional designer (build shitty corporate lessons on how to use a printer, or how to not take shady bribes from nigerian princes through your company email)

shit is so menial and far from what I imagined myself doing out of college, I barely have any work, my coworkers disrespect me (and I don't blame them, my job is a joke), and the location is balls. On the upside, the pay is good, and I sit on my ass and read at my computer 90% of the week.

could be a hell of a lot worse. But that hasn't stopped me from setting up interviews with other companies this week... hopefully can shove my boss' midyear review "raise" of 800/yr, when promised 4%, back up his asshole.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>greentexting unironically

>:^)

>:^)

Public sector accountant, 26yo, £38k.

>mfw I went to LSE so all the dickheads that I graduated with are now earning £100k+

trust funds arent hard to make.. just go to your local goldman-sachs equivalent, with some money and sign up

Burger King kitchen worker

24 yrs old, Skilled laborer, Patios, framing, drywall flooring, etc. Currently working for a couple of dudes that flip houses. ~$36k/yr for the moment. Have a degree in Biology and a few years experience as a Park Ranger, but a DUI fucked up my cozy government job and I've been reduced to labor. Sucks to feel like I've thrown away a good life at such a young age

mostly software and consulting, made around €44000 p.a. last year. try to reach €100k savings next year, so I can work on some own business ideas.

>literally a Ponzi scheme
wew lad

Data Analyst
22 y/o
$55k/yr

Pays the bills I guess.

What do you do? What's your degree?

Mostly my job consists of data querying and manipulation. I also do some reporting for my department. My degree is in Econ.

>Data
>Anal
>Cyst

Gawd can you please open you're eyes dum dum

Production supervisor
65-70k a year
Easy hours and cruisey job allows me a lot of flexibility like posting on Veeky Forums

Schizophrenic since a young age, I live off disability government funds at 10k a year.

IT/Finance software developer
25 y/o
95k, supplemented with around 2k of dividend income

I am a professional poker player. I haven't gotten into tournament play, so all my income is from playing in cash games. In 2015 I made just under 150k. Which is a lot considering the stakes I play, and time spent at the table.

Courtesy Clerk at a Tom Thumb. I used to be a both, but primarily a cashier before my Albertsons store closed, and they've essentially demoted me with the same rate of pay. It's amazing how ineffecient and annoying they are.

>have to punch in floor sweeps twice an hour, then physically write them down on a sheet
>there is no turn table on registers, so they just come straight at you on a conveyor belt and start bunching up and falling down
>last store had a button you'd press with your hip to move the turn table as did cashiers
>now you have to dig behind the tray of bags for a switch to flip on and off
>the tray of bags is facing the same direction the conveyor belt moves groceries instead of inward towards the bagger
>bags are amazingly thin and tear on edges
>not to mention at Albertsons, the cashier had a bag tray right next to the scanner so cashiers bagging was easy, but at this store, it's way off to the side, meaning you have to walk over and bag your own groceries, meaning most cashiers give me EVERYTHING to bag on this itty bitty conveyor belt
>have to inspect restrooms every hour
>have to keep the lot perpetually clean of carts or they grill into me
>the lot is downhill, so you can't push a lot of carts at once otherwise they fall from the chain
>entire work environment is anti-social and tense

Some of my favorite parts
>if you close, you have to 'condition' all the frozen aisles, meaning bring them all to the front and make them neat, otherwise they grill into you
>Albertsons had a night crew do all this
>they never stand up and fall on you or the ground while your hand gets brutally frozen
>lunch breaks are never as scheduled and are just whenever
>even if the lunch is listed as 1hr, you only ever get 30 minutes

>there is only ever ONE courtesy clerk, so this falls all on you at the same time.

I want to quit. This job is too much.

It's not worth $7.75/hr

Oh, almost forgot

>no scan guns at any of the registers.

I sell xanax, weed, and adderall

IT Consultant
35 years old
97k per year

mexican codemonkey, 10k-ish a year.

any special language? specialization?

just asking, because I'm eyeing on Consultancy right now

thx

How'd you get into the field?
What are your qualifications?
Where do you work?
Is IT networking/network security a good field to go into?

>Burger King kitchen worker

Honestly, I'd even kill to be a kitchen worker for at least 5 years.

Anything is better than being a guy who still can't get a job due to no available positions (not in the US).

Having a job, earning money and buying what you want sounds amazing.

Where do you live? Somalia?

In the Caribbean.

Life doesn't suck here unless you're a wealthy tourist or have wealthy parents

I meant to say 'if' not 'unless'

Puerto Rico?

My wage cuckoldry is almost at an end.

I've done a bunch of things in sales and marketing over the years but now I'm literally just doing door-to-door cold calling for a few more months before leaving my home country to start my own English teaching business on the other side of the world.

I do C#/.NET and a shit ton of T-SQL. My role is client facing, so being presentable and responsive is important. Also I have excellent written and verbal communication skills.

>How'd you get into the field?
>What are your qualifications?
I graduated with a degree in computer science and bounced around jobs a bit until I landed a job at a major consulting firm.
>Where do you work?
I support a large federal agency in the Washington DC area.

>Is IT networking/network security a good field to go into?
The pay is good. I'm actually under paid for what I do and my salary doesn't go as far as you think it would in the DC area. My job is stimulating. I work with dedicated people who are all supporting a mission for our country.

Thank, much appreciated.

31 years old. acquisitions & development for a hotel company; made $230K last year, will top $250K this year.

work in a hotel. caribbean hotel workers generally fucking blow, and there are really strong government protections that make it so they don't work hard and they are impossible to fire. if you're local and even remotely hard working / smart, you'll get promoted up through the ranks, as every caribbean government has local worker quotas and there are very few native-caribbean workers who ever qualify for management positions, making the ones that do like fucking gold.

Well, I prevent myself from killing myself everyday from working two jobs with customer service.
Also baker at one shop, and baskin robbins at another.
From homeless to 8.2k saved in 11.5 months.

I give blow jobs in exchange for little rocks of baked cocaine.

Baskin Robbins always finds out bro.

What stupid movie is that from?

investment banking analyst: mergers and acquisitions

It's the best thing I never want to do again

I also wanna know, I was told this joke by a customer.

it's antman

Hospice social worker. I enjoy my clients and actually feel like I'm doing some good in the world.

Make 46.5K a year, about to wrap up my first year of the job right out of college. My coworkers are great, my caseload is fluctuates and I rotate between being busy on insanity levels to having literally fuck-all to do.

I'll do this for a few years, 2% salary increase each year, 3% 401K match, good benifits (thought not vision or dental). It's a small organization so my room for growth is very limited, I'll probably ride it for a few years (maybe....5?) before looking for another org. I'm on the student loan forgiveness program so in roughly 9.5 years my student loans will be paid off completely.

Endgame is some sort of supervisiory role in the VA or VA facility/clinic. I'll make 6 figures and quite literally sit in my office and masterbate. The VA is infamous among social work as a place that pays unbelievably well and never fires anyone. It's common knowledge that you have to be caught committing outright fraud to be fired, sometimes not even. And no, the shake up from a few years back didn't change anything.

Also, I'm a male in a field that is 90% women. So I'm a fucking unicorn that is considered 'diverse' when hiring.

Living da gud life

Software dev (but i just test shit)
24 y/o
$60,000 a year not including OT

>I'm on the student loan forgiveness program so in roughly 9.5 years my student loans will be paid off completely
This is an achievement? 10 years before a loan on a fucking social worker degree can be 'forgiven', not even paid off? Explain the math and logic

On a serious note when did you get diagnosed and what are the early signs (18 y/o). I am kind of worried something is wrong with me, this afternoon and few other occasions I haven't even been able to recognize myself in the mirror. That freaked me the fuck out.

IT plus stock market on the side. Hopefully being a full time day trader one day.

I owe roughly $65,000 in student loans due to 6 years of school (bs of psych, masters of social work). Using the PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgivenes) program, as long as I work full time in a non-profit then I pay my loans on an income based repayment plan. After 10 years of consecutive on time payments the remaining balance on my student loans will be forgiven.

To illustrate, my current loan payments are $168.50 per month, if I were on the normal 10 year full repayment schedule, my monthly payment would be closer to about $800.00 a month.

Good grief.

Fuck all.

what's a normie salary in the US?

r you a spaniard or some shit?

the US is probably as big as your continent, unless your a nigger, so the """normie"" salary varies dumb fuck

god damn this makes me glad that I spent my highschool years dicking around with web development and graphic design.

I make~$300 a day through 2 websites I own with reviews for clickbank products.
Mfw I'm making 6 figures a year with less than 2 hours of work a day.

watch out for those quotation marks, you might get a seizure.

do you use those crappy landing pages that shove it all in the reader's faces? if so, does it actually work? Did you do much SEO?

lol the ones with broken english and shit?
No they're full sites with news and shit.
The only people that still talk about SEO are indians.
SEO is too fucking slow and paying for ads is useless if you're not coughing up huge amounts of cash.
Positioning is way more effective.

32, Insurance Claims Manager
$72K AUD

what do you mean by positioning? How did you get visitors to your site in the first place? So basically you just insert affiliate links throughout your article or at the end like "click here to purchase ebook".. etc? Also I assume you write the articles yourself?

What did they do?

I'm just curious because I have noticed that employers treat employees terrible.

I live in a small town where people think lawyers are only in fiction stories.

31, Supply Chain Analyst
$74,800 USD, eligible for up to 10% bonus on top.

>Paying for school for 6 years to enslave yourself for 10 more

18 "front service clerk", aka grocery bagger and cart bitch
$9/hr

I want to get into IT but I only have a comptia A+ cert and no degree (yet)
I'm really nervous about the future honestly. I don't know what the fuck to do

tfw I make half that in a week if I'm lucky

I'm still in college, but drying the summers I work as an opening manager for Papa John's making 10/hr. Easiest job ever.

Starbucks barista while finishing college.

Its not bad; $8.75 base/hr +$1/hr or more in cash tips weekly. Jobs easily as hell honestly. It helps that my store is a franchise (no corporate BS), the nicest in the city, great clientele, I get free drinks whenever, and they are super flexible.

Not many part time jobs pay $10/hr (in the midwest) but I really want a business job that pays better. Been here a year getting tired of it.

writer

$100/hr

>but I only work 4-5 hours a week

I'm a failure, might actually end it soon

I drive

What are you going to school for?

Swing trader, trying to build a professional track record so i can get in prop or manage some capital
>wish me luck brehs

Pizza cuck $200/w
Grocery stocking cuck $250/w
Street pharmacy $500/w profit