/patches/

Proud to be Ptintin Edition

Previously: >WHAT ARE SOME PATCHES?
>WHERE DO I PUT PATCHES?
>HOW DO I DESIGN PATCHES?

Answers to these questions and more in our handy pastebin: pastebin.com/hTiigudJ

Other urls found in this thread:

store.silversprocket.net/collections/patches
etsy.com/listing/466818672/custom-patches-high-quality-sizes-3-5?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=custom patches&ref=sr_gallery_11
cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1448/0440/products/gloli_1024x1024.jpg?v=1495485576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I got my Calvin peeing on Terrorism patch. Thing is fucking huge. Bigger than I expected, but then I didn't really check the dimensions.

Holy fuck you actually bought that thing? I-I just used it in the OP as a joke user

post pics, of course

Part of a jacket I'm working on.
Thoughts?

Love the possum a lot. Bambi's a bit too Banksy-style edgelord for me

To the user that posted shenron, did you find this on ebay? The only one I've been able to find so far was a 2 dollar listing that was sold.

I like the bambi, are you a meatismurder-type guy?

Seen some person at ASDA with shiba meme patches on their bag (two seperate patches) and I asked them if they "liked epic dog memes, bro?"
I thought it was a guy at first look but I found out it was a she when she said "yeah I guess"

I like the possum and Bambi a lot. Where can a brotha get the possum?

Not really, I copped it because it fit the cartoon theme I was going for.
store.silversprocket.net/collections/patches
Great shit over here.

nah, just normal human being

God damn back patches are expensive to manufacture. I think I'm going to go for it after my next batch of TRIPs sells though

neat

RESTOCK WHEN???

A big ol' batch is on the way now, my friend

What back patch?

A ~9" version of the TRIP design, I asked about it on Instagram and people seemed pretty interested

Could anyone recommend good manufacturers? Thinking about starting up a small store..

Learn to sew

It's up to you to find that out.

People will hate me if I use this?

I'm not even southern, just find the flag effay.

If you're going to wear it, you better not be a skinny faggot.

if you're not american go for it, if you are you should probably reconsider

I hate you for even considering it

bad oogle is bad

just don't

it isn't cool

Hi
/csg/ sent me here
Do you know some shop on Aliexpress who can do one of these?

What is the minimum price generally for a single patch?
I don't need anything super fancy, just pic related 1" x 1"

I think if you're black you might be able to get away with it. Kanye did.

Ten seconds on Etsy I found this, if you look a bit more you can probably get better deals etsy.com/listing/466818672/custom-patches-high-quality-sizes-3-5?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=custom patches&ref=sr_gallery_11

Am I autistic?

terminally

2lewd4me

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1448/0440/products/gloli_1024x1024.jpg?v=1495485576

>late 20th to 21st century neocons turn the effay flag of southern identity into the American swastika

Do Inner Decay restock, at all? Or is sold out sold out forever? Really want that Declin & Fall / Nero-Variant-Pin...

Yeah they restock

Hey Mr. and Mrs. Buttmad? your low IQ is showing, maybe if you could give an opinion on whether it would look good with the jacket or whatever he already has on it and not just whimper about how uncool it is to you personally based off of your perfect liberal tolerant values.
I think you should go for it assuming you could pull it off - and if you're not in that certain crowd that will crucify you for it because that's just asking for trouble. Another thing to consider would be if you can hold your own in a fight because that's gonna be your battle. If you're dyel i'd worry about you.

Heyy someone remembers that design
I still like the idea of the text but I've never thought of any really appealing way to display it

yea I don't know where I got the pic and I've been looking for the actual patch, not necessarily to wear or anything just for keeping.

That was actually my design, never made it to production though. Maybe once I have the sufficient funds to take a risk on a design like that and I think of a good way to display it it'll be made though!

I would wear it, just be prepared to defend why you're wearing it instead of resorting to typical troll "y does it matter omg u mad."

It's really not that big of a deal in the South.

Obviously all of the DEA patches are so so so sick but you just can't wear them if you aren't DEA, just a lame stolen valor meets LARPer type of thing

Got any recommendations for a back patch? It's going a flecktarn parka dyed close to black.

Hope this is cool, I liked the concept, so I tried my take on a direction it could go. Real quick mockup in Inkscape.

Bold the text in the center. And maybe change the font to something less plain. The 'Not Me!' bit and the layout look nice though.

Updated it again.

As an Alabamian I beg you to refrain. I know it is a good design but you don't want nogs or hicks bothering you about it.

Nice. Thanks.

Last version I'm going to do. Realized it flowed better with the words swapped.

They all look good, do you figure you'll work up to a final design or do a couple of the different arrangements ?

I'd post more patches but i seemed to have misplaced my folder? i still have some baseline stuff but nowhere near the amount i had before.

Looking good man! This one's my favorite. The original order I had in mind was fault/blame/pride/shame but do whatever sounds best to you

Looks osm, font name?

i'm pretty sure that the contrast is way too low. on a patch you wont be able to read the text nearly as well as on the graphic.

I can't remember, I just left my computer behind for like a month, so it'll be a while. It's one of the default fonts on Inkscape for Windows 10 if that helps you...

Thanks, appreciate the feedback! I didn't realize they rhymed until after I made that proof. I'm kind of an amateur at design and stuff, so it's not quite popping into my head what the best thing is all the time. I hope I haven't stopped you from making the original patch though.

I would do more, but I just left for a long trip sans laptop, so it's unlikely I will do anything with it for like a month. Brought a sketchbook though, so I'll probably design other stuff, but this was just a quick job I did instead of going to bed one night

Definitely would be addressed in a next version. I just feel weird about doing a bunch of stuff to it since it's AMs design I was redoing

Where do you guys buy your patches?
Looking for some high quality ones!
Thanks in advance!

Pastebin, buddy

>deliberate force

I saw a skinny Asian guy with an SS patch on the sleeve of his m65 jacket once when I was walking through the city

I was honestly shocked, I'm still curious whether or not he knew what it was

Hey trepanism dude, are you still planning on doing caps?

I got a BUD\S olive drab shirt from wtaps and this would look awesome on it but then I wouldn't be able to wear it to work anymore.
In the US that flag is def an HR violation.
If you don't live in the US, it's fine. It's not like wearing the Rhodesian flag or an SS patch or something

What city were you in?

look at the pastebin me boy

if somehow i magically sell 30 patches at once i might do it, i am very very poor right now. i have no idea how much i would have to invest into that and how well they would sell compared to the patches. i definitely want to do it someday

okay Jamal
no more Veeky Forums for you

You might sell one pretty soon, ;))) I want to sew your patch on a cap but I can't find one I like