Black Jeans

Post favorite black jeans.
Also, where do I find black skinnys that are the most resistant to fading? I 2 pairs and they're all faded.

acne stay cash are resistant to fading

you could also try re dyeing your faded black jeans, im considering doing that for my APCs that faded like shit

I plan on picking up a pair of acne thins stay cash next week

>acne stay cash
>$230
uhhhhh
ill probably try redying mine

that's probably the best idea if your don't have those kind of funds

you should also invest in some woolite dark to reduce fading when you wash your jeans

Acne is also shit quality, resistance to fading notwithstanding.

ok so are you going to recommend some denim ?

theyre gonna fade no matter what you buy, stop washing them fuck nugget. if you're smelly then buy 3 or 4 cheap pairs to rotate through

Nope. I've never come across black denim that's resistant to fading. I'm just here doing my part against the Acne meme.

Can't answer your question but my favorite black jeans are Levi's 514 stretch denim jeans. They're the most comfortable jean I've ever worn and they stack pretty well around my shoes. They look really nice with skater type shoes and chunkier shoes like AF-1's. I fucking love em when I'm going for a non-skinny jean fit.

naked and famous black power stretch in ssg have served me well

Been posting a lot but never got an answer.

WHERE CAN I GET DECENT BLACK SLIMS THAT DON'T STAIN CLOTHING? (NO NUDIES).

Around the £100 mark. Not in the position to buy acne yet.

510s are good

I think jeans with higher non cotton parts (elastine, polyurethane, etc) are more resistant to fading but feel like shit, so it's really a choice between quality of the jeans themselves vs resistance to fading.

That being said my favorite pair of jeans right now are my SLPs, they just feel so much more luxe (first time owning 100% cotton jeans) but they don't stretch at all and are starting to fade.

Why no Nudies?

How's the length? I'm skinny but 5"9, can you hem them without loosing fit?

>first time owning 100% cotton jeans
how young are you exactly

why not? my black Nudies are the slowest fading black jeans I've ever owned

The length is great but I'm 6'1 and about 160 pounds. Mine were D01's and I had them taken in to 33 inches length and 6 inch hem. I know most current iterations of SLP denim have about a 34 inch inseam, so you'll def have to take them in but I personally believe it's well worth it considering how they look. You should consider getting the women's version because they fit even thinner than men's and the difference is honestly impossible to notice unless you're a dick rider and obviously the length is shorter (I'm assuming you're a cutie boy twink).

Kek. I'm 23 but I always was insecure about being fat (I was when I was younger) so I would always buy jeans with some stretch. I work out now and watch what I eat so I felt confident getting jeans that are less prone to stretching, although I do worry about crotch blowout.

No, it's not. Do you even own Acne? Best black jeans in any price range. Nowadays their jeans are made from Japanese denim in Italy.

>best of anything
>low/"mid" rise
i'm afraid you're terribly incorrect sir

Well, SLP jeans are low rise too.
Beside your memes, in 9 out of 10 cases high-rise looks retarded. You must have right body proprotions to not end up looking as Obelix on Ausschwitz diet.

this, i have a pair of black Nudies (Steady Eddie) and theyre the best jeans I've ever owned, and far from the priciest. The way they crease and slightly fade looks really good. btw theyre marketed as 'loose' fit but theyre really slim straight. The actual 'skinny' jeans from european companies are painted on

H&M

>9 out of 10 cases high-rise looks retarded
meanwhile...

This is a bad fit and you should feel bad posting it.

that was the point you nigger.

its the meme where people that have never owned acne feel the need to put the brand down

His torso is longer. Wearing lowrise makes legs look even shorter. Same applies for high-waist: wear it with shorter torso and you'll end up looking retarded. It's simple af proportion rule.

Black jeans are for normies right now. For example Acne introduced full collection of blue denim for ss17

Dickies.

Actually I was about to shit on Acne jeans from having owned some in the past but might be right. I've had pretty mediocre cost/quality performance from buying them a couple years back but those were made in Turkey, Malaysia etc. Their new ones are actually made in Italy which might be worth looking into

Uniqlo.

Everybody likes to shit on them but they make some DAMN good black jeans

there is no such thing as a "long" or "short" torso

show a one picture of a good low rise fit where a higher rise wouldn't look better. (punchline: you can't)

What do you rec for skinny fit

its about the proportion between torso and legs you retard.

My nudies, Grim Tims or smth, they blew out recently. They were beautiful and sturdy but they were staining all my clothing so I couldn't wear them with many outfits which sucked.

Looking for something that doesn't stain and has a long life.

I don't really like any of their new fits, do you know anything about the north stay black cut? It looks shit on the model on the website.What is thr closest to that fit from the thin/ace/max ?

North is Ace and River is Town. The model is just so skinny it's hard to get an idea what the fits actually look like.

levi's 511
anything else is yuppiefaggotcore

if you can show me any examples of short or long torsos that would be appreciated

although you won't be able to

I'm afraid to wear mine, whenever I put on anything black it immediately attracts every piece of lint, dust or hair in the house to me

Ahhh gotcha, thanks man

Unironically this. The 360 tech stretch especially is super thick fabric and stacks really well

Should I get Acne Ace or SLPs?

get old made in usa levis instead

"New Look" makes good skinny black jeans.

SLP

What's up with people loving Acne in this thread

Acne fucking sucks, biggest scam artists there are

apparently they improved in quality now

their new denim line is made in italy with denim from japan

Ever worn Acne? If they didn't have such a shitty rise, would be pretty tip top for people who can't drop big bucks

BUMP

Rogue territory are good quality regardless of where you stand in the mess of the selvage/raw meme

whats wrong w/ mid rise? that what the ace cut has

it's perfect length imo

Lmao what, my stay cash are as black as when I bought them more than a year later.

to me they feel like they are lower than most mid-rise. Also, I've met other people who were wearing Ace Cash, and it was ass-crack city when they bent over or sat down. Other than this, I love Ace Cash

Are those Ace Stay Cash? Because I search for jeans with this look.

it doesn't look as good as it would with a high waist, to put it simply. and most people sag them or wear them lower anyway so it tends to look even worse.

also there's spandex in the fabric (lol)

what's the consensus about all saint's skinny jeans?

link me high-waisted skinnies daddy please

they are thin stay cash

the ace/thin/max stay cash denim line has been discontinued and is hard to find now especially the thin

nothing wrong with a little stretch

>wearing 100% cotton jeans in the summer