Goth thread? goth thread

goth thread? goth thread

reminder that you will never be goth unless you paint your nails black and listen to awful music

Ewwwwwwwww

done, and noone likes my taste in music so is g&g m8

post hands

>dark hair
>black clothes
>black makeup
>black accessories
>blonde peach fuzz

me was lazy that day

Is this goth or is it megawaveautismopunk?

looks almost like it, cant be sure with that little information that there picture brings

spiked collar is a bit over the top

Fuck is it 2008? Jesus Christ man, go finish community college and move out what the fuck are you doing with your life

is a bit hard to finish college when you started one year ago in royal technical college as a 20 y/o

normal ppl start when they're 17/18, what've you've doing? Working at zumiez or building furry suits?

no, I live in sweden where high school ends when you're 18/19

suffice to say you look autistic, go get a counseling, maybe Sweden will pay for u to work out ur daddy issues too

nah, they dont pay for mother issues, they dont believe it exists. Besides it's just what i find attractive, I doubt I'd dress differently beacuse I've worked that out.

Why are you so upset about this?

>finds shit attractive
>dresses like said shit

U r a faggot. You look really bad dude. U get what you like, but it's bad. Imagine a guy that like the idea of menswear, fitted suits, that patrician look, but goes full fedoracore to emulate it. There are better ways to project the image you want. Hot topic and spikes are not the way. You went full retard. It's possible to look edgy and not come off as autistic. Get rid of the eye liner and collar. Look into rick Owens, nunber9, undercover and japanese punk. You've got to do it cleaner. Buy polar skate 90's jeans, find some black t's that fit and get decent jewelry. Looking like a flaming faggot in your piano keys belt and arcade memorbelia makes you look like a 10 year old. Punk & goth have matured over the last ten years. Try harder.

modern goth is like, typical casual fashion with some industrial music patcher here and there, maybe a black denim jacket. You look like a fuckin clown otherwise

to subtle m8, is not attractive enough for meeeeeeee

modern goth is afraid to look odd, how sad

true that my boy

more like not wanting to look like a fucking clown.

what awful recommendations.
"japanese punk" LMAO

Cop or not?

goth is inherently clownish

cop/10 would never wear

are u a woman?

this is cool. modern goth is not

goth is something you cant really do without coming off as somewhat socially awkward as a male, as a female you can be very cute with it though. There are ways to look good as a male trying to go for that look, but if done poorly you come off as a 13 year old. An easy way would be to subtly dress in morbid colors with 80s dark new wave influences. The key is to not come off too strong, as if your trying to tell the world your so deep and mysterious, because then it might be considered immature thus killing the look, also if you dont already have good body/face aesthetics i wouldn't recommend it either.
but if you just want to have fun with it then it doesn't matter

>awful music
>goth
What do you mean? Goth Rock bands are fucking fantastic

there is no modern goth tb h

they're not

yes they're

Pleb

>/r/streetwear

youre not goth youre a raging faggot

you say that like they're mutually exclusive

Post-punk > goth

>[broad category which includes thing] is better than [thing]

retard

You look like absolute shit

the makeup isn't even applied right

please learn how to do your eyebrows/eyeliner properly

and how does one do those properly? what exactly makes a pattern of color on my face more proper than another?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

It just HAD to be a faggy svenskar

pls kill yourself

desu I've always thought Peter Murphy looked a little goofy. Bauhaus is amazing don't get me wrong, but their image was kind of unpolished. You're better off trying to emulate Rozz Williams or Ronny Moorings.

I would love to fuck your goth boipussy, you filthy fag

me flattered, i think, and i who just wanted to have a conversation about goth styling and stuff.

i've always thought there was something teddy boy-ish in his style, and bauhaus were definitely more 'glam rock' than other gothic rock bands imo

lmao

what is the best way to have your nails when gothing

i havent really figured it out, all jet black is ofcourse the obvious answer, but i like to experiment around a bit with some stripes of darker colours here and there by the way of office tape.

They wanted to be David Bowie more than anything but ended up being goth, I think.

Serious question though, what do goth girls dress like in 2017? I want to check out a bar in Toronto and don't want to look out of place. Are they doing retro Siouxsie type looks or is it more tumblr goth stuff now?

that is quite obvious

Sry emo will always be better u.u