Adidas Gazelle

What color(s) should i take?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.tessuti.co.uk/product/red-adidas-originals-gazelle/035514/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping&istCompanyId=c965b954-8911-4c04-b587-8e1a23605a6c&istItemId=xwrqaqwrrx&istBid=tztx&gclid=CMjt4pDHktQCFQeNGwodw2wP6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black for terrorwave

Cream, the only color you should be wearing

sambas or busenitz

I actually have the pink ones and I love them. They're pretty inoffensive for pink shoes, and they go along with pretty much every summer fit.

Hamburgs my man

idk i dont like that sole on hamburgs. gazelles are just simple and perferct for me, but i still dont know what color should i take. i literally like every color

It really just depends on what else you wear with them.

your only answer

FTFY

>2018 - 1
>even thinking about adidas

you fucks will never be effay

this guy knows what's up

Anything but blue, green, red and purple.

Black would be a good centrepiece for any casual fit.

Cream looks amazing with light wash jeans. You could get some wicked palewave fits with them.

Yellow would be pretty nice.

m.tessuti.co.uk/product/red-adidas-originals-gazelle/035514/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping&istCompanyId=c965b954-8911-4c04-b587-8e1a23605a6c&istItemId=xwrqaqwrrx&istBid=tztx&gclid=CMjt4pDHktQCFQeNGwodw2wP6Q

this colourway looks so good in person pictures really can't do it justice

the red on a sunny day looks so eyecatching, you'll literally get so many compliments for them. honestly one of the best cops I've made in a long time.

samba

Can someone post some fits? Don't quite know what to wear with my black n whites

I was about to get orange, but I ended up with burgundy münchens instead. Fucking love them.

Stonewashed jeans or just shorts in any colour.

Top can be anything.

There you go, your first outfit. Now try new things and improvise.

what do you wear them with? besides jeans and tee

how gay are you

what could i wear with green gazelles?

a hat

how to tell if you are either a 16yo girl or an autist

>wear anything by adidas

The white ones go really well with shorts and white tube socks. Perfect for that mac dre golfer look

What do you wear with them?