Tfw you see a cute little stressed wagie in his little suit thinking his job is important to his jewish overlords

>tfw you see a cute little stressed wagie in his little suit thinking his job is important to his jewish overlords

who else /passive income/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/?rid=470464
hashocean.com/signup/?rid=431173
royaltyexchange.com/auction-type/overview/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/passive income/
as if it really exists outside of dividends and real estate

Semi-passive income is the best

I'm into PI as well, but then I have to be because I'm out of work.

Honestly, I'd rather be working, though, so...

>mfw driving by people wearing $3000 dollar suits to go work a corporate job while taking the bus.

Tfw working meaningless job gives you meaning and a reason to shower every day

How do you get into real estate, when you don't have alot of capital?

Who /amazonkindle/ here? I'm building up my publishing until it pays my rent.

Sort of. You can't become the jew without lots of money and spread liability though.

Do they convert everything to your currency of choice?

Looks cool :)

I don't knock anyone working for a "living" faggot

yep

So you write stories or what? Looks interesting.

Seconding this, tell us your secrets.

Good exchange rates?

cpagrip

still tryna rank and be one of the bigboys

What is this?

Looks like ad revenue.
Please tell us what passive income I'm looking at.

cpagrip

>he doesn't have a yotuube channel with millions of views monthly
kek, stay a waggie

setting up a channel like that is full time work you retard. there is nothing passive about it it's more akin to prostitution sans stds.

those are some legit CTRs there bud. Why not just scale at this point

What is this shit?
im trying to find out ways to put my traffic to use, my channel has over 100k subscribers

the problem is, I don't think I can use cpa links in youtube, I dont want to get my channel banned. I think even those g2a goldmine links are forbidden even tho everyone puts them on there. They are useless tho, nobody buys shit through them.

I upload one video every month or every two months, the videos that are already uploaded give me all the views, its not even a job you fucktard lol, the hard work has already done, i grow automatically.

i'm gonna spam the shit out these stupid threads with my ref links
hashocean.com/?rid=470464
now this is passive income, i don't have to do a goddamn thing and receive bitcoins.
there is of course the initial investment all passive income requires. you have to decide yourself what amount are you willing to bet on it. for me it was a couple of dollars. i'm not a great believer in bitcoin. and don't know what to expect after 3 months from now. i might reinvest more heavily if the trends show great promise.

>I upload one video every month or every two months
>not work kek i bet you spend weeks making and cutting them
also post link so we can tear you a new one for being a pussy as nigger

Nothing is really stopping me but lazyness though at the moment ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If your channel has 100k subscribers don't mess it up with this shit. Put out videos daily with clickbait titles and good thumbnails. You are right on the edge of blowing up. I feel like youtube channels grow really fast once you can get past the initial 100k mark.

Nothing is really stopping me but lazyness at the moment ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh since the old thread is dead now i will say a couple of things about hashocean
1) it has insane roi
2) possibly a ponzi at least there are clear signs for caution
3) they are gpu mining altcoins and exchange them for bitcoin so in theory they are immune to profitability loss from bitcoin halvening
4) after your roi it is risk free passive income you only have to sit on needles for 3 months
5) unlikely even if it's a scam that it will fold before the halvening (july)
6) don't fucking put your life savings into it you fuck! just play it safe with returns like this there are always great risks.

I cant make daily videos, I would go insane. How the fuck are you supposed to do daily videos unless you make generic lame gameplays?

bitcoin is fucking everything in the future, anyone not balls deep is insane

what was your initial investment? i have low double figures in my wallet, i would like to invest a bit in something but 90% of my btc are going to stay on my cold wallet for long term holding.

yeah watch me post my youtube channel on Veeky Forums

vlog shit. guess u dont want it bad enough

>tfw i get money straight to my bank account every month from my tenants.

i live with my mom, i cant talk on my mic about stupid shit, too embarrasing. also i dont want to be famous.

i have reached this sub count because of my animation work, so vlogging would be like.. why is this idiot uploading vblogs, we want more of your cool animations

i risk lossing my core audience

when I reach 1 million subs, i may start a secondary channel where i can spam more frequently, lower quality stuff and hope to send some of my audience there, but i wasnt born to do talk or anything, too embarrasing. so we'll see what i do. right now, im steady growing with what im doing, so dont want to fuck it up.

i've seen channels fall before when they tried to do similar shit, big channels, around 300k subs.

egoraptor?

yeah implying a frogposter has any income at all

Your joke was too obviously inaccurate to even be chuckle worthy.

my initial investment was 0.04 btc
i should get it back by july if all goes well
i wanted to get into bitcoin when it was $10 but been talked out by family i sew fantasy in it but knew it to be a long shot
took me a long time to cope with bitcoin being so out of whack but price stabilized nicely

also if you want to try this hashocean thing you can just buy new coins as the price of hashpower is tied to the usd doesn't matter if bitcoin is up or down if you make the transactions fast enough. $6 for 20mh/s roughly.

i plan on waiting for return and then some and only reinvest further when i secured my return and also some profit like 10%. this way no matter when the ride ends after 3 months that is i can only win.

>wagies
>lives with his mom
>NEET

Have you thought about merchandising? You say you have a "core" audience of 1 million so this would easily equal something close to $25,000 a year just outsourcing all the work even.

royalities, about $1-2/day

Had a site running in 2009-2010, made around $200 in ads, but I found it to be a kind of dirty business - so I quit.

>implying being a wagie that can't afford shit at the tradeoff of living alone is worth it

>You say you have a "core" audience of 1 million no dude I didnt say that, read again

Also i dont see how it could conver to 25k a year... doing what? I thought about selling shirts, but again, youtube is shit when it comes to linking other sites, I need to look up into it, because I dont want my channel banned.

>needing to produce a video every day
>passive income

lel

You don't

The problem is hashocean might not exist in 3 months.

well that's technically true for for a lot of companies. i promise i won't cry much if it happens.

So other than stock dividends and rentals, how do people earn passively?

Bond income

>yeah watch me post my youtube channel on Veeky Forums
why the fuck not theres only 34 faggots in this thread.

>What are lurkers
Also
>35

pathetic NEET

>PI
I live off that shit.
But to be fair, it is mostly dividends, cap gains, etc.

whatever

great invest

referrel by me and get a discount, grow some balls and do it people. Me and the others are already on the boat.

referral

hashocean.com/signup/?rid=431173

second this

do not risk what you cant afford to lose

get some bucks, creat an acc and ref hashocean.com/signup/?rid=431173

>referrel by me and get a discount
you sneaky lying cunt you get a cut for the ref he doesn't get shit.
fear and greed are the two great monsters in investing. fear stops you from reaching after great deals and greed makes you take risks you can't afford. one has to be honest and rational about the risks.

Music royalties, my friend. Music royalties.

royaltyexchange.com/auction-type/overview/

Does your mammy give you pocket money?