What the hell are these sunglasses? if you say wayfarers, i'm a beat you...

what the hell are these sunglasses? if you say wayfarers, i'm a beat you. raybans themselves have at least 10 different models of wayfarers right now, but this looks like none of them

can anyone help me id this EXACT model?

if you just respond wayfarer i'm going to be so livid.

I think they are wayfarers user, definitely

look like wayfarers to me, user

not really sure I think they're raybans though

These are rayban wayfarers, hope I could help

model B&L5022
model B&L5024

i googled it and it says they are SPY Jared Black sunglasses but i can only find the eyeglass version, idk can you switch the lenses out?

black ones

i'm also looking for a specific sunglasses, i saw them once on a girl, they had purple glass and had very short height but very wide width also they were somewhat rectangular, but i dont know the name so cant find it anywhere online to buy, help.

rayban wayfarers

Better post it in every thread on Veeky Forums again, just in case no one saw them the first time

:^)
i'm desperate, user

They literally are just wayfarers dude

They even have the shitty metal stud thing showing on the side that all the budget wayfarers have

wow these are rayban wayfarers, i have a pair myself i got

why do you even bother, they look shitty, and wayfarers are on the way out atm. besides that guy only looks good because he is a model and he is smoking. they will probably look retarded on you

Wayfarers been out for years.

despite the dubs, wayfarers aren't out of style, they'll never be out of style. they'll always come back, every time

>because he is a model
>doesn't know what movie this screencap's from

Anyone got the aliexpress shop URL with the budget wayfarers?

Ray ban original wayfarer

You can ask them for that or ask for RB2140

This. As much as there are variations of the Wayfarer, the original Wayfarer is the one in the pic and the one used in so many TV shows and movies.

>on the way out
then it's the best time to wear them

that model of wayfarer was introduced in 2007, this movie is from the 80's

you're wrong bud. the bridge is thinner than 2140, the lenses are flatter than 2140, etc.

They look a lot like Tart Arnel/ Moscot Lemtosh style sunglasses with a navy frame.
I always coulda swore they were wayfarers until now but hey these are way nicer.

The Wayfarer will never go out of style. They're just a staple. They're not as popular but definitely not out.

I think they're wayfarers

they look more like tart arnel than anything else so far

original wayfarers are such shit

Honestly I wouldn't doubt that these were just costume glasses from some party store or some shit. I don't think it'd be worth trying to track down a specific designer