Beards are back in fashion

>beards are back in fashion
>they itch like hell

how do you keep a good beard without feeling like shit all day

beards are not back in fashion fatty

>>beards are back in fashion
Jokes on you desu.

Beards are for people with weak chins/jawlines.

Hahahaha. Try harder, children.

mfw i see this much projecting going on and know that none of them can grow a good beard because they lack the testosterone.

Rub a little bit of olive oil onto your finger tips and rub it into your beard every morning.

Either that or invest in beard oil, beard balm, and a brush.

fpbp

Trim it twice a month, don't stroke it, shampoo it, moisturize it, and line it up.

I like how this dude is running out of money

> Put oil in it!
> Shampoo oil out of it!

I'm getting mixed messages here

I just shaved mine.

Honestly I think a look better, and so does everyone who has seen me shaved so far, but I kinda miss it :(

Excuse the shitty pun, but it really grew on me.

beards have been out for like 2 years, get with the times

>Use pomade on your hair!
>Shampoo the pomade out of your hair!
I'm getting mixed messages here

Step outside, friend. You may not like them but they very clearly are in fashion at the moment. And lots of girls like them because most Gen Y and Z men have no chin.
Beards may be back to stay until such time as parents work out how to stop their kids becoming chinless wonders.

The itching does stop. At least it does with my hair type.

>in fashion

mate its 2017, are you still wearing emo clothing and listening to fallout boy or something?

Cringeeeeeeeeeeee

beards will never be Veeky Forums in a city setting, a good 5 o' clock shadow is though

How are they back in fashion. They never went out of fashion for 4 years now.

lmao this shit looks so dumb

he looks like jim carrey in the mask

252/5000
You need to be aware that the average user here on the board is not able to grow a beard. Therefore, they will do everything to execute memes, such as the fact that all bearded people have a weak jaw to reduce their inferiority complexes.

About 4 weeks of growth and the itching stops.

weak jaw hypothesis is stupid but beards really are out. Don't pull the insecurity bit i'm a hairy motherfucker.

I have good beard growth and a weak jaw so I am very much behind the weak beard hypothesis.
I go into town and there are mostly two kinds of guys with beards.
*Sikhs
*Chinlets

Weak jaws are just a reality of our generation(s). Sedentary childhoods eating soft foods with inattentive parents are what did it to us.

weak jaw hypothesis*

>Gen Y and Z men have no chin.
Holy shit you're retard
Gen Z is clearly the chiniest generation

Go on then, argue your case. Why would Z have more chin? I don't believe they were more active in childhood than Y or eating tougher food than Y.
I'm not invested in this, I'm happy to be proven wrong.

>beards are back in fashion

What is this, 2011?

>he doesn't have his beard trimmed to a 1 to outline his jawline

low test males spotted

your chin doesn't get bigger the more you chew

It's not just the chewing itself but motions like pulling meat off of a bone. The work develops the muscle and the muscle helps the bone to develop in a healthy way. This won't really do much as an adult, you need it as a kid.

Other parts are things like... Not having forward head posture. Forward head posture is a common thing for sedentary people and that throws development off, like mouth breathing.
Mouth breathing is poison for your jaw development but you need not mouth breath, not holding your tongue in the correct spot will do similarly.

It's complex and I am a layman I am not qualified to lecture about all this: what I can say is it's not just some genetic mutation that caused so many young men today to have fucked up faces compared to the men a few generations ago.

tfw giant negroid lips and facial hair only makes it look bigger

>needing a beard to outline your jawline

your the low test male I'm afraid friendo

Shampoo then moisturize. You have to clean it or it gets really gross. You have to moisturize so it doesn't get dry and itchy.

I have gorgeous blue hooded meme eyes and a perfect nose.

But have a fat round feminine jaw and a somewhat weak chin.

I need a beard to survive, thank god its thick.

>Do you have a good jaw?

Yes-Be clean shaven or have a two day stubble.
No-Grow a beard

If you have a shit chin and can't grow a beard, sorry m8 ur fucked, hope ur atleast tall.

Beards are ugly. It just makes you look like a slob. Hobofashion is never Veeky Forums

Beards are now OUT of fashion m8

>back in fashion
>trend started in 2010 and became mainstream in 2012

pretty much dead and buried trend

this is how most dudes with beard look like