New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BUoxdGyhoeu/
youtube.com/watch?v=CBfPCI5k2II
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gross but to each their own huh

reminder that she literally has a disease that makes her body deformed

stop promoting deformed models in the fashion industry just to pander to the sjw's!

is this the goblin girl lol

i see guys on waywt like pic related and wish they would post pics of bodies on thinspo threads

this guy too on current thread

I want to see based Lukas post here

how am I doing senpai

Not sure if this is the most pertinent place to ask, but to the lawyers out there: will my thinness as a male affect my career in the legal field? I will be attending a prestigious law school (think HYS) this fall.

Everything is skinny except my ass. Should I just an hero

a better question would be why would it

obligatory i just binged post
why couldn't i have been born a dude and hipless

>no source
You're just fat, mate.

yes

Does it matter what I eat as long as I keep track of the calories? As in does eating 800 calories a day of say salads and eating 800 calories of McDonalds result in more or less the same weight loss? I know they don't offer the same nutrients, but i'm not as concerned about that. Basically tired of eating the same lean shit everyday, and want to enjoy something.

she has marfans disease or w/e

Depends on your bf% and goals. While I can, and all research can promise that you are going to weigh less, what your. body decides to destroy in order to compensate for deficit is much more complicated and not *really* totally understood by nutritionists.

I can't promise what will happen to you from that in terms of bf composition, but what little we can say is that your body Is less likely to prioritize fat as an energy source when you eat high carbs and mid fats and mid-low proteins and more likely to prioritize it on a ketogenic diet (high fat, mid proteins, low carbs)

REMINDER
Anorexia is unhealthy. Underweight people should not be held as a beauty standard. Being improperly nourished does not make you beautiful or attractive.

REMINDER
Eat foods that are rich in protein, full of whole grains and vegetables. Drink a gallon of water a day.

REMINDER
Start lifting weights. Being muscular is healthier and more attractive than being underweight. Weightlifting has tremendous benefits. These benefits include the release of hormones which will give you a better mood.

REMINDER
Under eating causes you to loose bone density. Women are especially prone to osteoporosis. To increase your bone density, perform heavy compound barbell lifts while focusing on progressive overload.

If you want to change your appearance to be more attractive, do not starve yourself, but rather switch to a fitness based lifestyle and eat healthy, clean, nutritious food.

>still no source
Okay, so you're just wrong then. Sick. Literally nothing on the internet about her having that disorder/disease.

Just gained a kilo
Yay..?

Get a load of this guy

FUCKING CUTIE

You better be a male...

>this is unattractive
>this is attractive

haha

instagram.com/p/BUoxdGyhoeu/
tfw no Marjan gf

Humans have evolved to find traits that display health as attractive. That's why you acne is seen as unattractive.

Making yourself look like a cancer patient because that's how models look is fucking stupid.

fucking hell i almost had a heart attack
toshio go away

I'm tired of being fat

I agree with the first user that keto might be better long term, but it sounds like you just want a cheat day sometimes without fucking up your weight loss, right? If so, then yeah, as long as you eat the same number of calories you should lose the same amount of weight. Just be careful not to get carried away and eat too much.

Wow cute as fuck, you almost make me question if I'm really a lesbian

>wanting to be a gross muscle pig

Ew. Take your insecurities about your gross beefy hulk body somewhere else.

Its funny that you want to look like Pic...
It is not in any kind of way desirable to look like a slave but have fun with it, the moment you need help with your luggage because you cant carry it of all the rick clothes i will laugh at you.

can a mod just ban this roided brainless fucker
go back to fit faggot

Oh sorry did i just tell you the truth and now you cant handle it baka?

Must feel really bad but when you achieve this ideal body of super thin you will have the solution because you are near dead by starvation.
This is awesome my friend i wont hinder you. :^)

stop posting asians

What are my fellow skinnies reasons for getting/staying thin?

I'm getting thin just to look better crossdressing

Please be a male

here to have something in common with a qt thin classmate

Same desu. My gf likes twinkie faggy dudes and I like looking girly and petite and stuff.
>has arms that have more curves and bends than any arms reasonably should
>still trying to talk down on others aesthetic choices

Go away Veeky Forums, muscle apes are just another breed of fatties.

I'm getting married and I want to look nice on the day and in the photographs.

Plus clothes look way nicer in general.

Helps me deal with being a tranny and not transitioning.

same...

>he has poor posture because his back muscles are too weak to support his head
>he gets tired from walking a mile with a 20 pound back pack
>if he gets sick and cannot eat for a weak, he will die of starvation
>his hair is weak, dull and grows very slowly because he does not get enough protein and fats in his diet

Keep thinking that having muscular arms is something to be ashamed of. Literally nobody in real life finds someone who is lean, and mildly muscular as unattractive as a result of their weight.
The reality is that you must eat healthy and abstain from harmful behaviors, such as smoking and drinking, to put on muscle. To be skinny, you just need to be malnourished. You can have a drug and alcohol issue while being skinny. Try doing deadlifts after you starved yourself and came down from a bender.

friends. i got fat. how do i skinny up?

who here 1 meal a day?
everyday i eat some disgustingly unhealthy food but only 1 thing. im thinking of getting a big mac tomorrow since its memorial day and i feel pretty patriotic.

start fasting. its ramadan after all.

i'm afraid i'm not that autistic.

how the fuck am i supposed to stop drinking pepsi? what do i replace carbonated drinks with?
>inb4 water

i was borderline obese when in middle school, got self conscious about my body at 17/18 and got a love for skinny aesthetics. most males my age are obsessed with getting bulky and big.

don't know about plebpsi but diet coke>>>>pig disgusting caramel coke (aka pleb syrup)

seltzer water

today was my birthday and while it was one of my best, i've never been more full and partially suicidal after thinking of how much i've eaten today

what a fag

diet anything is disgusting, pepsi is patrician tier

clearly we have different preferences, but for what it's worth, diet coke taste is a lot closer to pepsi than regular coke

pepsi max/ coke zero is the better choice since they have a better after taste. also black cans look cooler than silver ones

>black cans look cooler than silver ones

But doesnt coke zero have like half a calorie?

This very much. The after taste on diet drinks is unbearable.
We are in a fashion board. If it doesn't look good its worthless.

they do though, the only thing that beats it aesthetically is the blue diet pepsi can

pssh... nothing personnel, kid

Carbonated flavored water....duh!

theres pizza in the fridge. pls someone talk me out of it.

I'll let Rone do the talking

Well I fucked up my post .

youtube.com/watch?v=CBfPCI5k2II

go out for a walk

you can eat pizza and be skinny. use your head you fucking mong.

nonono, im not skinny yet is the issue. and ive already had tendies today.

i think you missed the important part. use your head you fucking mong

i did. im srry

id say ideal look for a lawyer is tom cruise in a few good men, but taller. just my opinion though

Yeah I am

you look like me but way better lol, looking good dude

>tfw binged 2000 calories over your daily limit

i really feel like i fucked up and the worst part is i cant even make myself barf it up

Go for a run and do some sit ups tomorrow

>sit ups

Meme exercise. Unless you already have a flat stomach only cardio matters.

5'11" 150 lb fat Asian male here. How many more lbs until I get thinspo legs?

At least 10 I think

lol, that's it? I have repulsive legs ;_;

5'9 140lb fat male here, I've been losing weight pretty reliably for a few months now, how much more should I lose to become effay?

depends. I'd say 20 pounds.
post pic of what you look like now.

Some girl at school asked me about my weight loss and when I told her it was from cutting calories she said "oh but do you like get hungry though? I just don't think it's healthy to feel hungry"

I'm losing more weight so I never have to worry about being like her...

6'4"
83.9kg. Keep hovering over to arojnd 85 -87 coming back down. Still haven't reached my goal yet.

FUCK. Why do I keep overeating, I feel like shit. I just wanna be thinspo and go down a few waist sizes. :(

Pls help I need advice

Nah it's more than that, I'm 5'11" and at 135lbs my legs still look thicc as fuck and really out of place with the rest of my body

going to be a sophomore at pretty well regarded boston area school next year. what work should I be doingnow to prep for HYS tier law school

I fucking love bread how do I stop loving bread?

this
>tfw ate nine slices of white toast with butter and Nutella yesterday
all my hard work is being pissed away by bread

Fucking weaklings.

Bake entire loaves and keep eating them until you get sick of them. I'm not going to eat bread for another year or so because of my anxiety baking phase a month ago.
nice taste in chinese cartoon by the way man

Peanut butter + banana and cinnamon is my dilemma

Fuck you man I've made a lot of sacrifices but these empty carbs of deliciousness won't leave my mouth

This doesn't sound like a bad idea, at least the guilt will eventually eat away at my brain.
Watch House of Five Leaves if you haven't, same creator so it has a similar tone and aesthetics.

have a chick just like that in my class; very interested in telling people all about how's she eating healthy and having her lunch out every class, and eyeballing it, she eats ~800 calories in the time I see her

i just want my thighs to be small and look better in jeans

that's all i care about

5'4" 57.5kg, how much do you think I have to lose until I look good? I have a stomach (although not huge) and my thighs are pretty meaty.

10kg

And thus, my quest begins

That's really condescending for a completely reasonable answer. She noticed your weight loss and just wanted to call you unhealthy.