Good jawline?

does a small chin not negate a good jawline? im confused, i always thought chins had to be broad for men to appear attractive.

can yall give me some insight, im dumbfounded.

That picture does not show off a perfect jawline at all. It's all about proportions, and that guy's jaw is way too wide for the rest of his face.

yes, this "male"""" looks dum

You are right. Jaws like one the pic often look like they belong to a cartoon character or Robbie Rotten.

so if OP is right, why is this guy considered attractive then? his chin is small af too..

Because proportions, user. His jaw's not considerably woder than the rest of his face, or his chin.

because his face is symmetrical and angular

v taper is everything

Agreed, his jaw looks so funny. Still an attractive guy, of course.

since reverse google image search is useless, who is that in OP's pic

try sucking more cocks, i hear that makes your mandibles muscular and effay

The perfect jawline wouldn't suck in like that so much
It wouldn't be perfectly flat either, but nowhere near ad concave as op

Does your jawline change at all from your late teens to your mid-20s?

Narrow and defined is way more effay. It's all about the cheekbones.

Kek, that guy kinda looks like me.

you wish

no it doesn't at all. a weak chin on a weak face is bad. a weak chin on a good face is irelevant.

get your beta fem boy jawlines off my chinese forums

Good zygos + square jaw is the GOAT imo

literally 10/10

Ur white?

10 bucks says that picture was made by the dude in the picture

No. If you have a mouth-breather face now, you'll always have a mouth-breather face.

I swear to god I'm the only one here who thinks square jaws are unattractive.

god tier jawline

Is this attractive in girls too? I have a headshape like that

You're not alone, dude. Don't know about you, but the concave cheeks meme doesn't stick with me either.

Vincent Gallo certainly has a good jaw line.

This guy is ugly.

his jaw looks too strange
fuck me
god tier jaw
looks like a jar head
not very good looking
meh
god tier
pretty good

bump for more shitposting

Fucking Jawlets.

>le generic Chad McChadface

You realise it's only insecure sluthate types and closet Veeky Forumsizens who worship this shit right?

Pic related is an actual favourite with women. Bowie is a good example too.

Gotta disagree with that, concave cheeks are pretty sexy m8.

wow that guy is the perfect male specimen if u get rid of the bags under his eyes.

>closet Veeky Forumsizens
what did he mean by this

a good chin and a good jaw are seperate things. You can have a good chin with a bad jaw, and vice versa. Obviously it looks better if both are good. The kid in the picture has a pointed chin (a feminine feature) but he still has a broad mandible.

You are like a baby. /s

Make way, faggots
Chad Thundercock has arrived

You just can't handle the jawline of gods.

apologies for shit resolution

rate my jawline Veeky Forumsggots

nonexistent/10

Leafy is that you?

what jawline?

Potentially

small shoulders

Get more lighting

post pic

Since none of you faggots actually have a jawline let me tell you all you need to know. You can have a good jawline without a great chin but if you have a leafy tier chin then a good jaw line is pretty much a dream. Since I've been young I've been complimented on my jawline and people either point it out or try to feel it once in a while. The NUMBER ONE main factor in determining whether or not you have a jawline is body fat. I don't mean body weight, if you weigh 120 lbs but its all fat your jawline would look worse then someone whos 150lbs but is mostly muscle. Other than this try to keep your jaw area clean, shave, (beards just hide it, dont accentuate) and keep your mouth closed.

also forgot to mention the importance of lighting and head position in the appearance of your jawline. The jawline gods still don't look good if they're in bad lighting and their head positioning isn't optimal.

apologies for posting this shit, god

>beats

you're gonna need to apologize for that too

soft features will always be more effay, ask Korea

>implying colonials can ever have decent jaw lines

Real jawline present,
Let's hear then roast

your head is as round as an apple lol jawline is non existent

Rate mine

is my jaw Veeky Forums ?

would you rather have 3 academy awards for leading actor or have his jawline?

He is a millionaire entrepreneur today.

the jawline in this picture is very odd and seems to be malformed. Excessive curves and what not.

i've had this cut for a while, i'm getting a bit tired of it, any new suggestions?

Either you're underage or you should lose more weight
Bretty good.

heh

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Samwise Gamgee?

Marshall?

>insight
Objectively viewing a single feature as attractive does not make the person's whole face attractive. It's about how everything fits together. This dude's jaw looks retarded and most likely shoopped

Why hello there

I feel like my jawline and all looked better in pictures around the time I was this weight (I know it's a weird picture but w/e), but it seems like I may have looked a bit too thin irl. Anyone else have this problem/solution?

The holocaust is real

Pouya?

Looks like a duck.

looks nothing even remotely like him

Veeky Forums was right is all bout the neck

I could use more beard to cover it up to be honesto

I have actually a diamond head shape.

Looks square tho.

Bad pic. It actually looks like this. Id love to have a square head tho

Are you part italian or hispanic?

No. Y? Never heard that i look like one

I like trying to guess faces. Your cheekbone/eyebrow ridge combo reminds me of myself and I notice other Italian or mixed-Italian people with the same look.

Just a bit of autism to pass the time, kek

It doesn't really look like a diamond. Your jaw is too wide and face too short to be a diamond. You have your hair in your face, so it's kind of hard to say for sure.

Wrong, nigger.

Perfect example of how worthless a big jaw is if you don't have cheekbones

>that filter

Fucking kill yourself

PUT THE FINGERS IN THA CLIT

Master race/10

Fucking orb is still being posted wow

Fingers DONT GO IN A CLIT.MTHAT ISNT HOW IT WORKS FINGERS GO IN A VAGINA OR AN ANUS. END OF STORY. SO STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOUVE EVEN SEEN A CLITORIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT. FINGERS CAN ALSO GO IN MOUTHS OR EVEN EARS AND NOSES I WOULD KNOW, BUT MOST GIRLS LIKE FINGERS IN THE VAGINA, SOME IN THE ANUS, AMD A SELECT FEW IN THE MOUTH. RARE OCCASSIONS NOSE OR EAR. I THINK THOSE GIRLS ARE CALLED PHONOPHILES OR SOMDTHING.,BUT A CLITORIS DOES NOT HAVE AN ENTRYWAY FOR FINGERS.
I WOULD KNOW.

Kekkleberry fin

not funny

fuck off back to twitter or youtube or whatever shithole you came from

nein

Prettt good